Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment (15058 Views)

98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) / FG - Npower Beneficiaries are to recieve #50,000, minimum wage / How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by espn(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Useless people
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by SweetJoystick(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Iampregnannt:
So this one na scam too
Make i top up your belle?
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by nedekid: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:
But some have been receiving the money now...

Someone posted screenshot proofs of the payment he received from FG just days ago
Me applied since may 2020, till date notin notin.
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Regtkh: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2021
everything for this country Nah scam!
Iampregnannt:
So this one na scam too
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by zchigozie: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Its unfortunate meanwhile we give you professional LOGO, FLYERS and RESUME

Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Nackzy: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2021
Everything About APC is Rubbish, from N power, School feeding, tradermoni, Survival, SMEs, 5000 naira for the poor, Buahri is indeed a failure
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Pamoramo(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2021
What are you saying. They made everyone blve dey had sorted out funds aside to cater for the survival funds. And mind you it's a grant not a loan so there is no excuse of non payment.
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by CocoaOla: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2021
Survival loan not fund

Survival loan in 22.9% inflation mumu Nigeria leader and their mumu follower

1 Like

Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by bee101: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Lolz
How they really believe that this present day Clueless Terrorists infested government will provide SURVIVAL FUNDS for them as Citizens beats me.
Abeg I'm more concerned with my earnings Online and Crowdfunding partners.....
Please don't believe this evil government....
Work out your way to survive though make sure it's Legally done.
If you have access to internet and a PC /Phone and you ain't earning @least $300 monthly then it's your undoing.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@seniorwriter
well since you seems to know or ave and idea on how people can make extra earnings with their phone/pc I think you should paste out on here as a concern citizen for those who may benefit from it

1 Like

Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2021
Creditalerts:
See
Hausa Fulanis survival fund.

1 Like

Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by lanre88(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2021
The econony is broke.

What are you doing to survive. Join the project we launched to help people live a good life today and help others too live a better life. Stop complaining, take action.

A word is enough...
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by officialsaw01(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2021
All the best to them.
That one was just decieving herself when she called me and said "your account will be credited soon" thinking she was playing with my intelligence.
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by ruffDiamond: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Someone posted screenshot proofs of the payment he received from FG just days ago
mostly Abok1. u suppose know na..nepositic bastard government! survival kee una dia!you voted inefficiency ,enjoy ineptitude! no deposit, no return
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Seniorwriter(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2021
bee101:
well since you seems to know or ave and idea on how people can make extra earnings with their phone/pc I think you should paste out on here as a concern citizen for those who may benefit from it

NL has rules so don't expect such from people lil me here....you seem not to know the rules here so go check them.

Deep Quote
Smart people ask questions but assumption is for low minded persons.

@Seniorwriter
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Timagex(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Lolz
How they really believe that this present day Clueless Terrorists infested government will provide SURVIVAL FUNDS for them as Citizens beats me.
If you have access to internet and a PC /Phone and you ain't earning @least $300 monthly then it's your undoing.

@seniorwriter

Show me the way sir.
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Seniorwriter(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Timagex:

Show me the way sir.

do well to reach out via the facebook ID on my profile...i can't access email PMs.

@seniorwriter
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by TechCapon(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Lolz

@seniorwriter
show me how to earn online like you do
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Seniorwriter(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
TechCapon:
show me how to earn online like you do

NL rules don't allow for such engagements....so if you have any skill or passion do well to reach out via the facebook ID on my profile...i can't access email PMs.

@seniorwriter
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Seniorwriter(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Timagex:

Show me the way sir.

NL rules don't allow for such open engagements so if need be do well to reach out via the facebook ID on my profile...i can't access email PMs.

@seniorwriter
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by gaddafe(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Then the person is not from the second batch. No second batch has been paid, this government is just lying
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
sojfarm:
For them to complaining, that means they are alive and as such they have survived already. Money saved.
Funny

1 Like

Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Tecno66: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Creditalerts:
How The Second Batch Of Fg Survival Fund Are Complaining

No payment and they have been verified but FG should look into this, promise to Nigerians should always be kept because we voted you politicians to power.

https://twitter.com/SurvivalFund_ng?s=08
Let them be patient for more money to be printed.
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
The government self need help.
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by Owologbo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Creditalerts:
cry
Well, na the awon 97% crew de cry so.
As some who doesn't give a fvck about the lifeless one and his league of zombies, I gat chilax and watch.
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by gungab(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Even after calling employers and employees to verify
Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by uchman(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
gungab:
Even after calling employers and employees to verify

No one called me but everything is showing verified...

1 Like

Re: FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment by gungab(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
uchman:

No one called me but everything is showing verified...

They will still call.
Or they might not call and you will get paid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) / Peter Obi Addreses Bayelsa Traditional Rulers, Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Video) / How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.