Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU (2433 Views)

How Taiwo Akerele Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From As Obaseki's COS / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Bayelsa State Government. "Everybody" Is Resigning. / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Asgard13: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

I guess we have so many confused people on NL be that...

To say I have an idea of what you aretalking about is an understatement...

Enjoy helinues cool
Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Monogamy: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Asgard13:

Enjoy helinues cool

Whatever that means, enjoy too grin
Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Conner44: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

I guess we have so many confused people on NL be that...

To say I have an idea of what you aretalking about is an understatement...

having 'no idea' of something is akin to confusion hence my prior reply to you. stick to one moniker, i know its hard but just try
Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Asgard13: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Whatever that means, enjoy too grin

Okay cool
Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Asgard13: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Gandollaar:
Helinues na yoruba-Tapa oo

I know .. Na Ogun boy. Flexing on Tinubu.
Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Monogamy: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Asgard13:

They should also ban you for alternate account..

What is good for gandoki is also good for mono and helinues

How do you mean by using alternative moniker?

Could pls provide your proofs to NL and mods?

Mods are not mischievous and emotional carried away..

I trust their judgement

Hope you understand you have broken Rule 8

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Gandollaar(f): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Myn.d44, lalast.iclacla, Se.un, Dom.inique, OAM.J.4,Muki.na
Rule 2
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Helinues ti ya Werey
Why are you summoning every mod on NL?
One would have been ok haha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Gandollaar(f): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

How do you mean by using alternative moniker?
Could pls provide your proofs to NL and mods?
Mods are not mischievous and emotional carried away..
I trust their judgement
Hope you understand you have broken Rule 8

Yes they are not emotional babies like you hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Monogamy: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Gandollaar:
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Helinues ti ya Werey

Why are you summoning every mod on NL?

One would have been ok haha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Whatever the damage the said guy/girl might have done to some people that they are seeing him/her in their dreams, pls count me, Monogamy out of it
Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by theTranslator: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2021
funkekemi:
I want an igbo husband , I need their blood in my kids vein
this one dey find likes
grin
You're ibo
It shows from your posts

1 Like

Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Gandollaar(f): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Whatever the damage the said guy/girl might have done to some people that they are seeing him/her in their dreams, pls count me, Monogamy out of it
Ori e yi gbee!
Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by theTranslator: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2021
These IPOB miscreants accusing someone of having multiple monikers lol
You guys own about 5 monikers each lol
No 1 impersonators on nairaland
From kaduna 1st son to almost all the first sons are owned by.these fools.
I personally have more than 2 monikers
Same as most seasoned nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Jamesbally: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Fulani think they are very stubborn but you know as they say....HE WHO GODS WANTS TO DESTROY THEY FIRST RUN MAD

The northern politicians think keeping pantami is to save themselves from the crimes they all committed together....and northern think its to save their own who hates the infidels..... But the truth is you just PROVED NNAMDI KANU RIGHT IN ALL HE'S BEEN SAYING ABOUT ONE NIGERIA.... YOU JUST GAVE HIM MORE FOLLOWERS BOTH IGBOS AND NONE IGBOS

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU KEEP PROVING NNAMDI KANU RIGHT EVERY DAY

BUT THE NORTH SHOULD KNOW THERE'S A PATTERN TO AN IGBO MANS MADNESS.... THE WAY WE WILL SUPPORT NNAMDI KANU THIS TIME EVEN YOUR LOVE FOR TERRORISM WILL NOT EQUATE THAT

Support Nnandi Kanu, till the ZOO (LAND OF THE RISING SUN) FALL. We are solidly behind you. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by Iykoto86(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2021
funkekemi:
I want an igbo husband , I need their blood in my kids vein
this your talk can make a full grown igbo man blush like a teenager .no wahala ,you will have your wish granted.

1 Like

Re: Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU by mbaise1000: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Monogamy:

Mynd44, lalasticlacla, Seun, Dominique, OAMJ4,Mukina

Rule 2
Funny, which rule? Are there no people who are not circumcised or who doesn't like circumcision or is it because he added fukani to it? Face him and stop running to whoever for help.
THERE are people who will be angry if you call them circumcised whatever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting Things A Northerner Said About Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / South East Govs BEG IPOB, MASSOB: Give us six months to negotiate with FG / Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.