Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria (18531 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / Timaya Nominated For Grammy Awards For “Avrekedabra”, Morgan Heritage’s Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
ok. welcome to page two

then people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, iraq, Niger republic will get what
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by kcdendelo: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Teni you are on point. This country is a shithole

1 Like

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
na wetin she tell that vice president?
exquisitehairs1:
Its not really easy to survive in Naija.
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
If you survive in Nigeria there's no place you can't live

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Omo grin e no easy...
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Terrible the current state of Nigeria..
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
I don drink rat poison tire,E no work.I go price sniper them say the smaller bottle na 800naira.where I wan see money take buy am?
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Victorclean1: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
God bless you Teni. What a gospel truth.
Nigeria is something else. We don't have a president.

What is happening I don't know.
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Promoter2: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Teni you're not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by CocoaOla: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Teni no dey do eye service she just said the truth

1 Like

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by lozanni(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:
This celebrities and their wicked ways..

Them wey dey turn up to any country wey dey like.. some even get dual citizenship.. then they go come on social media to post shit like a regular Nigerian like they are feeling the pain of a below average man..

Shey if poor man dey cry say him never see food chop.. rich man too go dey cry??

Use your platform to speak of the ills of the government and for the people.. no be to dey chop life for back then come online dey type shit

The rich also cry.
Bad roads, insecurity, poor electric power supply and other infrastructure deficit etc also affect them, though food and money is much more available to them.
I read of a well to do guy who died before he could make it to the hospital because the roads were congested due to a tanker that fell.
However, rich people can also set up foundations that will provide food, clothing, shelter, education and healthcare to the poorest people as they do in the western world.
The above may help reduce the animosity the poor people have against the rich people in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by fc450(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saltybear:
angry

I concur especially us in the Niger delta with the way tinubu and his band of thieves are stealing our oil to develop the south west and North !!

Every Niger delta indigene is supposed to be on life salary of over 200k a month but they use our oil and share the wealth

One day we will be free of this nation!!?
I tell you, my own side na for the two gutter's oil dey flow oo, them pack army full der like say na war zone
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by NaijaSumigan: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Political holders driving this Nation NIGERIA backward shall not know peace IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

Thanks Teni for the fact stated

3 Likes

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Grace001: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigeria is a place where anyone can get killed any day any time.

After your daily hustle and you made it back home, please be thankful to God

2 Likes

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by seyz91(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
they worked so hard to become the celebrity they are

why not you yourself work like them and become a celebrity

Naija suffocates everyone incase you don't know

Being Nigerian Alone, life already leads you 1-0
Bornsinner7:
This celebrities and their wicked ways..

Them wey dey turn up to any country wey dey like.. some even get dual citizenship.. then they go come on social media to post shit like a regular Nigerian like they are feeling the pain of a below average man..

Shey if poor man dey cry say him never see food chop.. rich man too go dey cry??

Use your platform to speak of the ills of the government and for the people.. no be to dey chop life for back then come online dey type shit

3 Likes

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Heineken(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Joysticks:
I don drink rat poison tire,E no work.I go price sniper them say the smaller bottle na 800naira.where I wan see money take buy am?
bro no buy those things. Cope like me. E go soon good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by seyz91(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
#endNIGERIANOW!
TMSMedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Teni has shared a tweet, describing the bad condition of Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

She stated in her tweet that those in Nigeria should be given award for surviving the country. Teni tweeted;

https://twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1385203245602201602?s=20
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Honestly
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
what if all of us in Nigeria are just serving punishment for crimes commited in previous life.
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Sheedeensen(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
My CV must carrying "survived in Nigeria as a skills"

4 Likes

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Youngminister(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
I swear
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Chicastle: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saltybear:
angry

I concur especially us in the Niger delta with the way tinubu and his band of thieves are stealing our oil to develop the south west and North !!

Every Niger delta indigene is supposed to be on life salary of over 200k a month but they use our oil and share the wealth

One day we will be free of this nation!!?

Nah the Governors no dey initiate that move.

Once they collect their state allowance piam
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by jesicajonna(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
� true

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by BlessedNuel: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sheedeensen:
My CV must carrying "survived in Nigeria as a skills"

Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Ayomi4u2: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tell us what she done amiss now.... She doesn't speak 4 herself. She said dis collectively to all we are facing in Nigeria.
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Frales6(f): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
hmmm. if teni go fit make this kind statement then who am I. Las las na clothes dey cover all of us oooo. everybody get im own problem

3 Likes

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Pum2cakevilla3: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Omo no be lie.
Everytime you go out n come home safely,, praise God

1 Like

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Ademola121(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
True word!

1 Like

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Fantazy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who should give the award? Her fellow survivalists
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by brownbib(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
She has a point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend Booty In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.