Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State (66430 Views)

21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by ngadaAwo: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Chai! If only mod doesn't know what rule 2 is cheesy .

Besides, You dey vex o, y u con dey follow me now cheesy
please explain yourself to the mods

thanks
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by ThatFairGuy1: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
please explain yourself to the mods
thanks
I no get any. Stop following me, nah joke I dey angry
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by Madas1986(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
2special:
The last thing a Muslim Governor will do for the Christians, the Governor's are even destroying churches in the North.
liar that's what you are always good at
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by Kennyfancy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Enugu state is largely divided between Muslims and Christian population roughly 50% Muslims and 50% Christians with nsukka and Enugu axis having the largest percentage of the Muslim faithfuls..

God bless Enugu state Muslims and peace during this period of Ramadan fast...

The edifice is a big one signifying large concentration of Muslim faithful over there.

you will excell more if you are a comedian, I can bet you that the muslim population here in Enugu among indigenes is not up to 3%. That mosque u see was built by igala extradition that live in Enugu and they got fund from outside not within because they are not up to even 75 people, you can call me whenever you are in Enugu, we can verify this claim with pictures and post on nairaland but please think about being a comedian
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by femi4: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
They carry religion for head yet their heart is far from God....smh
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by kogi2010: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
Those are Enugu people of Igala descent. Enugu shares boundary with Kogi and Benue states
u may b right but still we still have igbo Muslims
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by FarmTech(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
post=101040300:
GOD BLESS ALL MUSLIMS ALL OVER NIGERIA and the world at large.

May God answer all your prayers in this HOLY MONTH of Ramadan.
May God answer all there prayer? Even the prayer to islamize the world and turn non Muslims into slaves? Mind what u wish.
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by FarmTech(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Then that's intolerance.. On which Chapter of the bible did you learn that?
. U can as well tolerate jihadist and LGBQT
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by drmuri(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
oga stop believing everything you read on social media,I have stayed in nsukka for more than 10yrs and I have never seen any indegeneous nsukka that's a Muslim,aside the northerners living and doing business there..
Really?
Then you have not really lived in Nsukka.
Personally know more than 200

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by Akuruoulo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
awgumayor:
There is Igbo before the Bible was written. If churches can prosper in the kingdom of Saudi Arabian then, you know that Islam can survive in Igboland. I pity Igbo Muslims in the republic of Biafra.
THEY CAN JOIN NIGERIA
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by Empiree: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ykc2:
Igbo people will never accept Muslim in igbo land but we won't stop any igbo person from claiming to be Muslim so long he or she used it to make more customers from North Muslim
BafanaBafana:
Mosque that they will destroy soon
secretkiller:
This Mosque will be demolished, write todays date down.

Enugu state is not Kano.

Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by Empiree: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
flames01:

Christians are peaceful people and will never attack people for converting to Islam. If it is the other way round, you Muslims would have sent death threats to Muslims who convert to Christianity.

Islam is a religion of intolerance and violence.
Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPorlAAkcg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1312335262467652&id=100010735713607

Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by flames01: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Empiree:
Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPorlAAkcg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1312335262467652&id=100010735713607

That's an isolated case. Islam actually preaches violence against coverts to Christianity, but Christianity doesn't
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by Empiree: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
flames01:

That's an isolated case. Islam actually preaches violence against coverts to Christianity, but Christianity doesn't
Isolated case?. Am not surprised.
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by flames01: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Empiree:
Isolated case?. Am not surprised.

How are we sure people of your religion of deception didn't make this up sef?

If you can protect terrorists more than Nigerian citizens, you are capable of any other evil.
Re: Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State by motayoayinde: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2021
ictjobber:
I don't know why, but I love watching Muslims pray

I PRAY YOU BECOME ONE.

ISLAM MEANS SUBMISSION TO AND WORSHIP OF ONLY ONE GOD,
BELIEVING IN HIS PROPHETS (including Jesus) WHO ALL WORSHIPPED THE ONE TRUE GOD,
FOLLWING HIS LAWS TO BE REWARDED HERE AND ESPECIALLY IN THE HEREAFTER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished / Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos / My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.