Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers (215 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye To Premier ‘land Of Fury’ In Texas / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by TMSMedia: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2021
"You Will Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook" – Evang Bamiloye To Social Media Influencers

Clergyman, Mike Bamiloye has stated that those who have large followers on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook, who aren't using it to feed the followers with the "Word of Life," will give an account for their pages someday, IgbereTV reports.

He shared this thought in a post he shared on his Instagram page.

See post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN9HilcnGYC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by Kobojunkiee: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2021
TMSMedia:
You will give account for your Instagram, Facebook – Evang Bamiloye To Social Media Influencers

Clergyman, Mike Bamiloye, has stated that those who have large followers on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook, who aren't using it to feed the followers with the "Word of Life," will give an account for their pages someday, IgbereTV reports.

He shared this thought in a post he shared on his Instagram page.k
Na lie! undecided

You are better keeping God and the things of God off your social media than preaching lies and deceit in the name of God. Jesus Christ already of the fate that awaits all false teachers and prophets (blind ones too) - a fate so terrible that they would wish they were drowned in the deepest part of the sea. undecided
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by FatherOfJesus: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2021
LOL grin. All these Christian fanatics are insane
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by iampeterben(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
LOL grin. All these Christian fanatics are insane
To you its but to those of us that believe in God is not. Let me start with you first have you given your life to Christ?
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by FatherOfJesus: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:

To you its but to those of us that believe in God is not. Let me start with you first have you given your life to Christ?
I have seen him to give my life.
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by Kobojunkiee: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:

What has any of what that man said to do with what Jesus Christ commanded? undecided

Abeg, stop trying to drag God down into your muck! undecided
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by iampeterben(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
What has any of what that man said to do with what Jesus Christ commanded? undecided

Abeg, stop trying to drag God down into your muck! undecided
Nah am not dragging God oh
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by Kobojunkiee: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:

Nah am not dragging God oh
Ok. So, what has God to do with Instagram and your social media accounts and statuses or posts? undecided
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by yanabasee1(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Total crap....

To them, every crowd is a business.

Very soon, they'll ask the influencers to start collecting tithes and offerings from their followers.
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by iampeterben(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Ok. So, what has God to do with Instagram and your social media accounts and statuses or posts? undecided
If I should explain to you here your mind can't carry it and I can perceive you are still very much soaked in a shallow mind. Return to the Lord before its too late okay. Give your life to Christ today.
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by Kobojunkiee: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:

If I should explain to you here your mind can't carry it and I can perceive you are still very much soaked in a shallow mind. Return to the Lord before its too late okay. Give your life to Christ today.
again...
Kobojunkiee:
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by FatherOfJesus: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:

lol
Re: You'll Give Account For Your Instagram, Facebook - Evang Bamiloye To Influencers by Flexherbal(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Everybody will give an account of his or her life.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really A Life Of Fulfillment? Preachers Keep Off. / From Star To Rain From Rain To Dream. Help Me / Controversy About Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.