Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,221 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall (42947 Views)

Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
tydi:
cheesy

If it had to be Benz now , there is a button you press and your car begins to swim

1 Like

Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
R I p pencil light..
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by ofiko123(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Terrible... welcome to Lagos State..
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Aboguede(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
I thought they said tinibu has made lagos like america

Say no to thiefnibu and his likes
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by letitrainnow(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thank God you are safe
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by PAQ(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
I feel sorry for this man. Stuck in the flood and surrounded by dumbfounded, helpless, hopeless and heartless people waiting and watching to see how he will meet his end, instead of doing something, anything sef! i have watched many flood disaster videos on Discovery channel, and in all of them you see people doing their best trying to save the victim, and they mostly succeed, without the help of professionals, just human beings doing what they can to save a life. In some of the videos you see them risk their all to save an animal.

But look at the poor man being watched by people waiting for him to die or what? We really need to change our orientation in this country.

Watch Weather Gone Viral on Discovery Channel and see how life is valued and saved by people who dont know themselves talkless of coming from same tribe or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Zanzibar1: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
tydi:
cheesy

If it had to be Benz now , there is a button you press and your car begins to swim
grin
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Angrygoat: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
This why I love 4x4.
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Bluntguy: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Batam:

The flood wey dey the yiboland pass this one especially in onitcha, owerri, aba and even abakaliki.
Infact, amelika as your people call it dey witness flood
E pain am. Lol.
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Golan007: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Illuminatiship:
it nor go better for our politicians

No be lie.

In a advanced countries like US, Japan or even China, there is no such thing as flooding.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Funkeshuga(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Temptee101:
shocked

Lagos is an overrated pile of slum.

Spits!!!

I'm tired of this country.

this happened sometimes in USA, google is your friend

flood is one of the social problem and big challenges of human

even Igbo that have erosion problem are chanting Lagos is overrated and thrash but this mumu always risk their life to enter Lagos through night bus

always practise what you preach, bunch of monkeys

1 Like

Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by MENELIIK: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saltybear:
Slum city forever

Lagos will never be more than a slum

Until they develop the niger delta

It's a curse we laid on that state

They steal our oil and leave our region bare

Rubbish

Osu dey disguise who dash you Niger Delta? Meanwhile, Lagos is now an Oil Producing State!
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by mindtricks: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
majamajic:
Lagos is still a mega City , no matter what

Hmm!
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Thazard(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
tydi:
cheesy

cheesy
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by bukolabeauty09(f): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
PAQ:
I feel sorry for this man. Stuck in the flood and surrounded by dumbfounded, helpless, hopeless and heartless people waiting and watching to see how he will meet his end, instead of doing something, anything sef! i have watched many flood disaster videos on Discovery channel, and in all of them you see people doing their best trying to save the victim, and they mostly succeed, without the help of professionals, just human beings doing what they can to save a life. In some of the videos you see them risk their all to save an animal.

But look at the poor man being watched by people waiting for him to die or what? We really need to change our orientation in this country.

Watch Weather Gone Viral on Discovery Channel and see how life is valued and saved by people who dont know themselves talkless of coming from same tribe or religion.

Take your time and read in between the lines don't just watch videos and pictures alone read the short article included in the media
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by bukolabeauty09(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
I bet my p**sy on it this man has not finished paying the loan on this car. He cant just imagine the car gone and he's still gonna pay the money from his little income abi nah borrow him borrow the car ni cool

Thank God he's safe at last with his car cheesy
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by chocboi78(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Overrated town
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu dey disguise who dash you Niger Delta? Meanwhile, Lagos is now an Oil Producing State!

What are you talking about?

Which lagos is oil producing? Maybe in yoruba propaganda just like how they claimed Ondo had oil. No southwest state has crude oil in commercial quantity

Except you are an illiterate and referring to dangote refinery as oil producing.

Dummy
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Richthekid: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oh
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by PAQ(m): 12:03am On Apr 24, 2021
bukolabeauty09:

Take your time and read in between the lines don't just watch videos and pictures alone read the short article included in the media

My bad. I didnt read the part were he was saved, watched the video in disappointment why people were just standing doing nothing.

I wonder how come the video didnt show the heroic act of saving the guy? Isnt that suppose to be the highlight of the whole incident, why leave that part out?

Thank God for his life and the people who risked their lives in saving a life.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by horlakunle25(m): 12:27am On Apr 24, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Which side for Lagos be this?
undecided
abule egba side, as if u are going yo fagba railway side

1 Like

Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:26am On Apr 24, 2021
horlakunle25:
abule egba side, as if u are going yo fagba railway side

Inside life. lipsrsealed

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall by Ayobami7(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2021
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. / Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.