Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. (42387 Views)

Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / Transportation Of Quarry Stones With Open Trucks Along Ilorin-Ibadan Expressway / 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Alexxx2000: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

Also, if you have used the four, which one did you enjoy the most?

12 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by TemplarLandry: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
cool None.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Xammie001(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
you are living in a world of the unknown

TemplarLandry:
cool None.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by TemplarLandry: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lol.
Xammie001:
you are living in a world of the unknown

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
I've never been on a tricycle before, reason being that we don't have many of those in my country.

You'd only spot one every once in a while, I'd really like to try it someday.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Boogyman557: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
zz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Oloki: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=Alexxx2000 post=124293302]As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

Also, if you have used the four, which one did you enjoy the most?

Nlfpmod[/qu

Water no dey? Abi that one no be part of transportation?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Capernum: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
An aircraft o. Infact, it's a major dream for me. At 36 years, I've never board a plane. Shege. I hope somedays I will get favoured. It's going to be a dream come true for me. Let it just fly me up and come down. I will glaze the memory in my mind.

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Capernum: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
You didn't add okada? Shey ko si?

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Oizee(f): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aircraft.

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Oizee(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Capernum:
An aircraft o. Infact, it's a major dream for me. At 36 years, I've never board a plane. Shege. I hope somedays I will get favoured. It's going to be a dream come true for me. Let it just fly me up and come down. I will glaze the memory in my mind.
may ur dreams comes to reality someday.

241 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Where is bicycle, wheelbarrow and legedis benz, Boat/Ship(My favorite) on that list.

Not complete in my opinion!

13 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Capernum:
You didn't add okada? Shey ko si?

Na discrimination against we okada riders na!

Can you imagine!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
You can book a vacation to any of the African countries. It was fun when i travelled with my wife to Ghana around 11 years ago, we took the bus from Lagos and flew back on Aero Contractors. I enjoyed my going trip on the bus compared to my flight back home.

Na so me and wifey(our first time together on a flight), held our hands together in mortal fear while we continually pled a combination of the blood of Jesus and HOLY GHOST FIRE all through the flight from Accra to Lagos.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by StrikeBack(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
Capernum:
do you have someone you can visit in Abuja let me sponsor you on that

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Capernum: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
StrikeBack:
do you have someone you can visit in Abuja let me sponsor you on that

Yes sure sure sure. My goodness. Thanks

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Capernum: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Oizee:
may ur dreams comes to reality someday.

Amin o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by StrikeBack(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Capernum:

Yes sure sure sure. My goodness. Thanks
you welcome

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Opus85(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
I have used the 4 of them several times. I have used train thrice but the rest is a regular. I enjoy 3 out of the 4. I hate tricycle for the way it is being driven and also when it is raining.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Justkatty(f): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
I've never used the aircraft and the train

When the time comes, I'll be flying from one country to another.

34 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Daychild(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
I've never used Aircraft and Train but I've been on a boat briefly.

9 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by blowjohn(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Train.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Edipet(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na only keke I don use

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Gabbriell: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Now wey fuel don cost everybody is upgrading.

19 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Shattuck(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Train

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by onajo2000(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Used all, and at the same time all the method has their bad side, airplane, you can compare Arik and Airpeace cos Arik uses old planes. Same with luxurious busses

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by jnrbayano(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Olaronu09: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
H
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by DrAda(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
You forgot to add a ship. Never been on that

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Beelisam: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Flight! No money my brother. Desire to someday.
And may this government favour us and our families.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Drsnives(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
This government must favour me n my family

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by sonnie10: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
I have used all four.
The international flights are fun, refreshments from beginning to the end. Exotic food, beverages, wine and snacks. Watch movies etc. But it takes too long. Local flight are often small, if you’re cluster phobic, it’s no fun. But the good thing is, it is usually short time, at most one hour.

The luxurious buses especially ABC is ok, no crowding. But you see those old ones, be prepared to get stranded on the way. Peterpan and megabus, to port terminal in NY is another cheap interstate commute.

Train used to be on daily bases as a student living off campus. With the monthly unlimited pass of $65 then, you could take as many rides as you wished. Took Amtrak to New York, first time on a capsule high speed train. Cool! I never try Nigeria train sha.

Keke, last time I used it, I had to pay for all the school children that were lapping themselves. I knew they were happy to have saved their money, maybe lunch at school that day would be double portion.

50 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) / Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.