Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) (69979 Views)

Lagos Amputee Hawker: "Sometimes Pipo Dey Carry My Money Waka" (Video) / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
aysuprano:

I swear this is just making things complex for her

They should rather open a pure water depot for her or buy an ice block making Machine (since she was Hawking pure water)

She's not a celebrity

She's not a millionaire

The fame will die off fast

Anyone helping her and posting transformation pictures of her just wants to make money out of her not helping

She's a millionaire now.....
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Here we go again! They shouldn't "Olajumoke" this one again oo
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Ekpekaycee: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
I hope she will not too soon fade into Oblivion like one bread hawker. Let her make the best of the period she is in the limelight.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by divineappo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
One jobless Nairalander will be searching for her profile online now, to have his cut from the #15million

Lol

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
landmark86:
Power of social media
And the useless govt want to regulate it to suit dia interest.
Thanks to everyone that supported her, more blessing.

Am happy for her

Social media is good. But everything has a positive and negative side. A lot of fake news on social media has swinged election votes, caused anarchy, riots and killings. In the last Ugandan elections, internet was banned. In China, all foreign social media platforms are blocked.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by bikefab(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Makes me remember the bread seller that made waves sometime ago, what became of her?
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
D Fear Of Poverty Is D Begining Of Wisdom.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
aysuprano:

I swear this is just making things complex for her

They should rather open a pure water depot for her or buy an ice block making Machine (since she was Hawking pure water)

She's not a celebrity

She's not a millionaire

The fame will die off fast

Anyone helping her and posting transformation pictures of her just wants to make money out of her not helping
Just like Olajumoke the bread seller.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
If you like forget what they donated money to you for and let them push you till you blow the money finish, they will just disappear into thin air after helping you blow the money finish. Borrow yourself sense o torh, “abo oro to fun omoluabi”
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
starbuck:
Amazing wink wink wink

Please they shouldn't use and dump her like Olajumuoke
how did they dump her? They paved way for d jumoke girl and even gave her money, modelling deals,house and others. Isn't she suppose to grow herself from there?! Just saying
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Where is olajumoke oni buredi They will make it seem as if they have given her millions but trust me its all just paparazi! Irather prefer they get her qualification! Even If its ssce or primary schl living cert and fix her into a govt work and not private! That I know they have helped her!
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by faste: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Generalwoodz:
she was gifted 14million naira that makes her a millionaire
She is not made yet,she needs a lot of financial intelligence to prevent the story that touches the heart.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by mutter(f): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thank God for her.
God bless everyone that made this possible.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Formularcr7: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
landmark86:
Power of social media
And the useless govt want to regulate it to suit dia interest.
Thanks to everyone that supported her, more blessing.

Am happy for her
You are more useless than the government if you think social media doesn't have it's own disadvantage
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by lordmans(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
illicit:
This is becoming unnecessary and probably ridiculous

She needs to get to work like everyone else and make her living and not this paparazzi that may get her being outsmarted, swindled, used and dumped at the end of it all

Hmmmm

But at the same time needed in her life. This is a woman who lost her parents with no-one again but herself. Today is her birthday and it's not a bad thing to make it special for her.

That's the contribution that person can gift her. See the glow in her eyes; they're real happiness. If everyone of us makes a meaningful impact on the lives of those we can across, Nigeria would have been a better place.

Pls let her enjoy this day and feel like a queen.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Shikena(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Haaaaa!!! See as she fine. Poverty na bastard!
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Mayokun2019: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
A big bouquet of THANKS to those who were instrumental to her transformation and ALL GLORY TO GOD, FOREVER.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by dododawa1: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nobody ugly
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by snitch37(f): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Wow... interesting.. money turns things around..
you must put in effort first!!!
Look at the write -up on her shirt

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
God bless every hand that supported her.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Peace2love: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
My brother nobody ugly. Money is good.

Thank God for her life. You see this life, there's always light at end of the tunnel, all one needed patient.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by tunize(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Power of money nobody wen nor fine na just mullah but she shouldn't lose her guard or focus oooh.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Bluffly: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Life change through paparazzi. Better don't allow them to give you fake life like omo oni bureadi Olajumoke. They will only use you to cash out for the moment. Get a strong contract with anyone that needs you otherwise keep trusting God for Genuine upliftment.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Bluffly: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Formularcr7:
You are more useless than the government if you think social media doesn't have it's own disadvantage
Everything in life has a disadvantage including yourself. Stop calling someone useless as if you are the creator.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Lizgentle: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
I thank God for her and iam happy for her as well.We can all see the power of money.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by electhnd(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Not entirely true though..
I see, supposing she was in her room, how will this help come to her oga/madam entrirely
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
T0BY:
Correct Lady.. despite her condition, she never thought of committing suicide. Instead, she hustles to make ends meet. Unlike some people that would want to take their lives because of circumstance that might even be lesser than her own. Kudos to her.
Thank you for dis
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
illicit:
This is becoming unnecessary and probably ridiculous

She needs to get to work like everyone else and make her living and not this paparazzi that may get her being outsmarted, swindled, used and dumped at the end of it all
She gat millions in d bank. Which work? U no talk business.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by nnamdiosu(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nobody is ugly.
Apart from Ned, oshi and baba Sha.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
It is your time my pretty lady,congratulations ! You deserve to be happy; we all do !
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Virginnn(f): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Prosthetic leg u mean..
thanks.
I know there's a name for it. But I'm not supposed to know everything. prosthetic. cheesy
Matheusmartin:
Prosthetic leg u mean..
thanks.
I know there's a name for it. But I'm not supposed to know everything. prosthetic.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by ayayamedia(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
They've started riding on Mary Daniel Onu (that amputee lady who was hawking water to survive) fame.

They will ride on it and dump her, just as they did to Olajumuoke, Mr Spell and that 600 years pastor.

It all started with paparazzi. She deserve more better than this celebrity lifestyle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street / Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. / Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.