Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read (2074 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet / Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read by ahidjo: 4:23am On Apr 22, 2011
Jonathan’s Ambition ’ll Spell Doom For Nigeria -Primate Ayodele
| Print | E-mail
Written by Idowu Adelusi Saturday, 09 October 2010
NOTWITHSTANDING the change that took place in the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), a cleric, Primate Elijah Ayodele of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, has predicted again that the 2011 general elections will not be free as anticipated by most Nigerians.
The primate, who disclosed this to Saturday Tribune in an interview in Lagos during the week, said President Goodluck Jonathan has put his hopes in INEC to win the election.
The prophet again reiterated that President Jonathan was not the person God ordained to win the election, but because of his “ambition and desperation,” he would use the power of incumbency to force INEC to rig the election in his favour.
He said the method of rigging in the next year’s election would be different from what it used to be. “It will be more advanced, scientific, tactical and logical. It will be carried out in a more matured way,” he stated.
Primate Ayodele who, a few months ago predicted that there would be bomb explosion in Abuja and political earthquake in Aso Rock which would shock Jonathan, said “the plan of God for this country is sancrosant. When you talk of winning election according to rule of the game, Jonathan will not win the 2011 presidential election.
“He would influence INEC to rig the election in his favour and thereby force himself on the nation, contrary to the word of God.
“His action will spell doom for himself and the nation. Only prayer can avert the crisis that Jonathan’s ambition will plunge this nation into.
“He needs to listen, but those surrounding him will not give him breathing space till they push him into the pit.
“I know that many pastors and alfas will tell him that he is the messiah and that the coast is clear for him. It will be like the day of King Ahab for many of them when they will bury their heads in shame. Let us choose as God directs, not by what they are getting from the politicians.
“Many will see this message as a doom prophecy. I am not bothered about it. I am only saying what God asked me to tell the nation.
“I can tell you today, I can stand anywhere in the world to call myself a prophet of God. I can tell you that about 80 per cent of my prophesies had come to pass, not 100 per cent.
“Before you mention two or three prophets in Nigeria today, my name would come up. I am still saying that Jonahtan’s ambition will plunge this country into crisis. Let him take certain steps to save himself and the nation. The bomb explosions are a warning sign,” he stated.
Re: Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read by gernded(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2011
bakare is also a prophet.
Re: Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 22, 2011
ahidjo:

Jonathan’s Ambition ’ll Spell Doom For Nigeria -Primate Ayodele
| Print | E-mail
Written by Idowu Adelusi Saturday, 09 October 2010
NOTWITHSTANDING the change that took place in the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), a cleric, Primate Elijah Ayodele of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, has predicted again that the 2011 general elections will not be free as anticipated by most Nigerians.
The primate, who disclosed this to Saturday Tribune in an interview in Lagos during the week, said President Goodluck Jonathan has put his hopes in INEC to win the election.
The prophet again reiterated that President Jonathan was not the person God ordained to win the election, but because of his “ambition and desperation,” he would use the power of incumbency to force INEC to rig the election in his favour.
He said the method of rigging in the next year’s election would be different from what it used to be. “It will be more advanced, scientific, tactical and logical. It will be carried out in a more matured way,” he stated.
Primate Ayodele who, a few months ago predicted that there would be bomb explosion in Abuja and political earthquake in Aso Rock which would shock Jonathan, said “the plan of God for this country is sancrosant. When you talk of winning election according to rule of the game, Jonathan will not win the 2011 presidential election.
“He would influence INEC to rig the election in his favour and thereby force himself on the nation, contrary to the word of God.
“His action will spell doom for himself and the nation. Only prayer can avert the crisis that Jonathan’s ambition will plunge this nation into.
“He needs to listen, but those surrounding him will not give him breathing space till they push him into the pit.
“I know that many pastors and alfas will tell him that he is the messiah and that the coast is clear for him. It will be like the day of King Ahab for many of them when they will bury their heads in shame. Let us choose as God directs, not by what they are getting from the politicians.
“Many will see this message as a doom prophecy. I am not bothered about it. I am only saying what God asked me to tell the nation.
“I can tell you today, I can stand anywhere in the world to call myself a prophet of God. I can tell you that about 80 per cent of my prophesies had come to pass, not 100 per cent.
“Before you mention two or three prophets in Nigeria today, my name would come up.
I am still saying that Jonahtan’s ambition will plunge this country into crisis. Let him take certain steps to save himself and the nation. The bomb explosions are a warning sign,” he stated.

Sound like somebody needs a job.Primate ko,homo sapien ni.
Re: Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read by Abagworo(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2011
The prophet again reiterated that President Jonathan was not the person God ordained to win the election, but because of his “ambition and desperation,” he would use the power of incumbency to force INEC to rig the election in his favour. He said the method of  rigging in the next year’s election would be different from what it used to be. “It will be more advanced, scientific, tactical and logical. It will be carried out in a more matured way,” he stated.

I did not need to be a Prophet to know the above.
Re: Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read by Knight1(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2011
@bluetooth
i so wish there was a 'like' button on NL. spot on
my name will come up? Can you imagine angry angry angry
Re: Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read by lyfe(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2011
@ bluetooth I wouldn't have put it like that if I were you. Don't speak ill of man of God. I am not that religous and tend not to believe in some things but this prophet's predictions always come to pass. He has been known for forseeing things and coming to passs.
Primate Ayodele rightly forsaw Jonathan as acting president. The same tribune published the prophecy even before Yar'Adua fell ill He said the late president was never going to end of 2010. He foresaw the Maryam Babangida, Pa Enohoro' s death, he also didn't goof on Soludo. Most of his predictions for 2010 if not all came true.
Re: Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2011
lyfe:

@ bluetooth I wouldn't have put it like that if I were you. Don't speak ill of man of God. I am not that religous and tend not to believe in some things but this prophet's predictions always come to pass. He has been known for forseeing things and coming to passs.
Primate Ayodele rightly forsaw Jonathan as acting president. The same tribune published the prophecy even before Yar'Adua fell ill He said the late president was never going to end of 2010. He foresaw the Maryam Babangida, Pa Enohoro' s death, he also didn't goof on Soludo. Most of his predictions for 2010 if not all came true.

Thanks for the news flakes.Did you forget that Bakare was also seeing visions until he ventured into politics ? Let him keep seeing all the bad things and keep them to himself.why all the advertisement ?
Re: Primate Ayodele's Last Year's Prophesy Is Coming To Pass-please Read by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
Click the link to see the "prophesy" of "Prophet Noblezone of Nairaland".

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=625641.msg8162405#msg8162405

(1) (Reply)

Northern Leaders Plot Secret Coup Against Jonathan / Fuel Subsidy Removal Takes Effect April 1 2012 / Omisore, PDP Chieftains Escape Assassination At Ilesa Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.