Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage (33467 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
ARE PEOPLE IN BAYELSA RELATED BY LANGUAGE TO PEOPLE IN SOME PARS OF BENUE STATE?.THEIR TOWNS SOUNDS RELATED.
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by seyicodes(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Allahu Akbar
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by adinoyi070(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
wow!wow!wow!
i pray may the provide for there needs nd grand the babies long life nd strong wisdom
dear sir/ma congratulation
lass lass u testify good news
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by CodedWealth(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
#
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by SweetVibe: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
maasoap:

IVF, no doubt about it. May be surrogate mother was even involved, Nigerians are not known to be honest.

I'm neither an atheist nor confused but don't let them take technology confuse you, child of God. Lol
Pride and shame will never allow you to admit the hand of God in this miracle.
BUNCH OF CONFUSE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by MuchAdo: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thank God for her

Sarah in the Bible gave birth at 90+

There is nothing new under the sun
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by SweetVibe: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
maasoap:

IVF, no doubt about it. May be surrogate mother was even involved, Nigerians are not known to be honest.

I'm neither an atheist nor confused but don't let them take technology confuse you, child of God. Lol
oga, shut up and go and sit one corner.
your pride and vain knowledge has blinded you to the source of all knowledge which is God himself.

2 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by relicng: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
God is Great
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who Impregnated her..

Where is tht husband
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Fraiser(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
The question is... 64 years old woman still dey nak?

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by shiwex: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
At 64, how will she look after the kids.....? this is not fair on the kids

3 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by shiwex: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Fraiser:
The question is... 64 years old woman still dey nak?
IVF
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by cobsol(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
CHEAPEST ADVERTISMENT ALTERNATIVE IN NIGERIA

place an advertisement for one complete month for just 1k !
how does that sound? AD for 1k is possible with problemfix.org

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by letitrainnow(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congrats
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by ugwu1818: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
There is God
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Burgerlomo: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shukushaka:
Is this a blessing or a curse? Who will take care of the kids?

Thank you o! People dont think. it is irresponsible/selfish having a child at 64 because you are unlikely to be alive to take care of the child. especially if you are a woman because most likely your husband is even older.

4 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by GABRIEL6036: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thank God... Where is the husband sef? I believe question not a crime...
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by dododawa1: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
When she is 100years the children will be 36years
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by opsyswagger(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
are u sure they can afford that ivf looking at that proverty location bayelsa that area look like a village area to me
maasoap:

2 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Stozen32: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
see below
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Reference(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
shiwex:
IVF

They don't look like they can afford that. Look at the surroundings.

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Creamyliz8787(f): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is rear, wow God is wonderful I thought after 50yrs a woman can not gv birth again, Ma u so lucky congrats.

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by emmyN(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hotshisha:
cool

IVF

Science putting smile on people's faces, while religion keeps limiting people's ability

Villager wen norva see food chop nai dey go do IVF? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by ofiko123(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations to her..
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by ainas247: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Science How far cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by yeman1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wow! This woman still dey nack apako... Congratulations lol I
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by seangy4konji: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nothing is possible for GOD..only buhari can cut your life short before God blessing but Gos pass buhari,pantanmi ,hi cows and cohorts jihadist join together...
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Don't give up no matter the trial and time

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Emperorx: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
What God cannot do is nothing.
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by zadokchidi: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Let the joy continues...God will answer my prayer and give me children..I pray

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) / Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.