Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage (33501 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Solacecraig2: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
What God cannot do doesn't exist.
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Zubydeangelo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
ebukajay184:
64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage (Photos)

Few days ago, there was jubilation in Otuokpoti community in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, after a 64-year-old woman gave birth to triplets, IgbereTV reports.

The woman identified as Mrs Tegbe Awusaziba was delivered of the babies through caesarean section after many years of marriage without a child.

Community members trooped out to celebrate when they received the news of Mrs. Awusaziba’s delivery. Both the babies and their mother are said to be in good health.

Speaking to news men, Mrs Awusaziba said she did not believe the pregnancy was real at the initial period due to her age, and expressed appreciation to God.

The Personal Assistant to the SA to Bayelsa State Governor on New Media, Preye Sinclair Emmanuel, shared photos from the celebration in Otukpoti community on April 17.

Preye Sinclair Emmanuel wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100002563415828/posts/3809123092516434/?app=fbl
Congratulations...still waiting on God for my own miracle.

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Starhearts: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations

Anyway

I no see say dat Heineken wey dey d table naa cold one ooo

Anyway make d palmwine drinker enjoy himself, only JAH is the most HIGH
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Starhearts: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shukushaka:
Is this a blessing or a curse? Who will take care of the kids?

Must u comments?
Ur head need to be examined

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Ashirioluwa: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
A woman having a kid or kids at 64 years old of age is miraculous. This is just to tell us that there’s nothing God cannot do.

Certain things do happen in life that we or the science can’t even explain. This is God’s wonderful work.

In as much as I believe that there’s nothing too big for God to handle, I will only share news that I can confirm especially that have to do with age in Nigeria because most Nigerians lie as per their age. Or most Nigerians don’t even know their true age.

Also if the woman is actually 64 years old as they claimed then DNA must confirm it that the 64 years old lady is actually the biological mother of those kids before I can believe it.

It was also reported last year too that a 68 years old woman had 2 babies through IVF.

This type of news is hard to believe in a country where you can buy a day old baby for less than 100k.

All glory to almighty God

2 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Skymason20(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
i actually click on this tread just to read righteousness comment grin
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Professorcplus(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
A woman having a kid or kids at 64 years old of age is miraculous. This is just to tell us that there’s nothing God cannot do.

Certain things do happen in life that we or the science can’t even explain. This is God’s wonderful work.

In as much as I believe that there’s nothing too big for God to handle, I will only share news that I can confirm especially that have to do with age in Nigeria because most Nigerians lie as per their age. Or most Nigerians don’t even know their through age.

Also if the woman is actually 64 years old as they claimed then DNA must confirm it that the 64 years old lady is actually the biological mother of those kids before I can believe it.

It was also reported last year too that a 68 years old woman had 2 babies through IVF.

This type of news is hard to believe in a country where you can buy a day old baby for less than 100k.

Congratulations to her even though I know that that news full of misinformation! But why trying to sound religious correct... You don't need to verify age, you don't need to proof or DNA. All you need is just belief... So next Sunday, come along with your biggest seed for thanksgiving for God will be a miraculous things for you this week.
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Ashirioluwa: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Professorcplus:

Congratulations to her even though I know that that news full of misinformation! But why trying to sound religious correct... You don't need to verify age, you don't need to proof or DNA. All you need is just belief... So next Sunday, come along with your biggest seed for thanksgiving for God will be a
miraculous things for you this week.

Ok @pastor Professorcplus
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
It can only be God.
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by kingsceedon(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
tit:
Where is the picture with the belle?

Be careful of your reasoning, stop making fun of God, He's not a man you can mocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Klinee: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

In as much as I believe that there’s nothing too big for God to handle, I will only share news that I can confirm especially that have to do with age in Nigeria because most Nigerians lie as per their age. Or most Nigerians don’t even know their through age.

This majorly the job of baby factories.
If you know what baby factory is all about you be able to comprehend well what I meant.
No woman of such age will have biological babies at such of her age.

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Ashirioluwa: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Klinee:
This majorly the job of baby factories.
If you know what baby factory is all about you be able to comprehend well what I meant.
No woman of such age will have biological babies at such of her age.

@Klinee have said it all
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Chirowman(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Jamesrock(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
So 64 years old woman still Dey knack�
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Saig: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
God alone is great! nothing God cannot do.When God comes it's always joy. Keep your hope and faith in Him He will visit you at the appropriate time. Congratulations to the family. God bless n keep the babies
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by euniselfyahoo: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
When the appointed times comes, no man can stop it
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by zedman1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
If it's possible, that's good news, we thank God. Somehow this news reminds me of my madam that year who 'bought' a baby as they were seriously looking for a male child but she couldn't deliver anymore. Every body believed the child was hers except just a few of us in the company who knew she wasn't pregnant but just sat at home(our compound) for a few months until the day of purchase. There was a mega thanks giving at her church. People celebrated the 'miracle' and shouted big hallelujahs that day. Of course we shouted too, chop rice, clean mouth then waka go home. This case may be different sha, advancement in medical science could have made it possible. but some of us who are small elders still remember that case of the 'miracle baby' in the 90's on NTA Newsline that year too. Congratulations to Mama all the same.
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by bpalace(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is most likely an IVF from a donor egg, sperm may be donated too... congratulations, but at 64 adoption is the best choice
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by ogub(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Is GOD not wonderful?
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Zona123(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
smiley smiley smiley smiley Congratulations Mama, may God bless all mothers and also remember those who are yet to be partakers of this wonderful gift of God in their lives
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by tit(f): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
kingsceedon:

Be careful of your reasoning, stop making fun of God, He's not a man you can mocked

If God no do am, and you talk say God do am,
Me and you who dey make mock of God?
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by tit(f): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
The woman sitting on the bed no look like person that has transformed by the tasking physical activity of pregnancy and child birth.
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Stevyne: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Whc time she go chop fruit of her labour?
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by merits(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
ebukajay184:
64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage (Photos)

Few days ago, there was jubilation in Otuokpoti community in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, after a 64-year-old woman gave birth to triplets, IgbereTV reports.

The woman identified as Mrs Tegbe Awusaziba was delivered of the babies through caesarean section after many years of marriage without a child.

Community members trooped out to celebrate when they received the news of Mrs. Awusaziba’s delivery. Both the babies and their mother are said to be in good health.

Speaking to news men, Mrs Awusaziba said she did not believe the pregnancy was real at the initial period due to her age, and expressed appreciation to God.

The Personal Assistant to the SA to Bayelsa State Governor on New Media, Preye Sinclair Emmanuel, shared photos from the celebration in Otukpoti community on April 17.

Ogogoro people, that is why Jonathan got drunk and slept off when he was in power and forget himself.till they share the yam finished,what a shame.if you know you know.
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by holycup(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
God is still working; for those who can see it
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by 989900: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
isthatso:

[s]Thank you o! People dont think. it is irresponsible/selfish having a child at 64 because you are unlikely to be alive to take care of the child. especially if you are a woman because most likely your husband is even older.[/s]
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by 989900: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
shiwex:
[s]At 64, how will she look after the kids.....? this is not fair on the kids[/s]
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Naija, Personal Assistant to the Special Assistant to the Governor !!! See how politicians waste our resources. They should all be cast into the sea.
Re: 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage by Utycar: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
ebukajay184:

God is not man, What he says he will do no matter how long it takes imagine after 60 years God still fulfilled His promises on you Mother, Father I key in to this great testimony. Every remaining things or good news in my life may this Testimony make it manifest in Jesus mighty name Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds A Nairalander / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower / Thread For Those Born In Month Of May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.