Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE (11935 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by zoedew: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2021
There is an agenda driven by Taqqiya.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Masterito(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Before you speak like your sense is in your legs, are Christian's killing traditionalists? Infact some Christian's patronize them. See get proper comparison if you must talk.
Hotshisha:

I thought the issue boils down to his open support of Alqeada and Taliban in a tape recorded over 20 years ago or am I missing anything here as regard hating "Christianity" and "Peace"

Some Christians hate Traditionalist calling them devil worshipers, they hate Islam saying so many hateful blasphemous crap on Islam thread and topics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Camelot65: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2021
People who think buhari will sack pantami should think twice.......buhari can't/won't sack someone who shares same ideology with him.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2021
I dont know why I keep seeing islam as a cult a terrorist cult in that matter.

maybe I'm right and maybe am wrung.

buh please kindly hit like if am right and kindly hit share if am wrung.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Xscape1993(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Bird of the same feathers.

1 Like

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by zoedew: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Built2last:
E don tey.

I have told anyone who thinks Buhari will sack Pantami to think again

If given the opportunity, the South would have been overran by the blood sucking Jihadists.
Getting rid of you is a sentiment they all share. You are an unbeliever. They are absolutely gutted about you.

Bullseye!
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by MPESA(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Hotshisha:
Pantanmi is loved by his people, and he is not the only Northerner that hates Neo Colonialist Racist Americans and supports Alqeada

Know this know peace

You created a new account just to be spewing out trash.

1 Like

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by rotadeco27: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Hotshisha:

I thought the issue boils down to his open support of Alqeada and Taliban in a tape recorded over 20 years ago or am I missing anything here as regard hating "Christianity" and "Peace"

Some Christians hate Traditionalist calling them devil worshipers, they hate Islam saying so many hateful blasphemous crap on Islam thread and topics
Liar, Christians do not hate any other regions, we rather love you people that is why our weapons to propagate the gospel are preachings and not by killing , rapping and other violent means. Preach your faith and leave the decision to the discretion of the fellow . Killing people in the name of religion is evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by ofiko123(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Nice one...
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2021
NIGERIA PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO USED THEIR REAL KNOWLEDGE TO SOLVING NIGERIA PROBLEM NOT ALL THIS POST NONSENSE POST THAT HAVE NOTHING TO TEACH US _____PERSON LIVING IN NIGERIA IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA NOT THE LAND OF HONEY _____NIGERIA IS A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN WITH BIG BIG BIIIIG ANIMALS!!!!!
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Stae(f): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Hotshisha:

Brainwashed African, you are neither Jew, Arab , Philistine nor related to the middle East, .. you are nothing but an Akpu eating black African some where in anambra who thinks he is related to biblical Jew because his Colonial masters told his ancestors so

Boss, be calming down na... You see ds religion na all of us dem carry am come give.
Laslas, we are our own problem. And all religions have its own share of fanatics.

God will help us in ds country sha.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Hotshisha:

Are other Nigerians happy when muslims are killed like pantami said about unbelievers of Islam?
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by CharleyBright(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Hotshisha:

Will you shut the fvck up?
Northern Muslims are the major problem of Nigeria. What do they offer aside from terrorism?
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by farem: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Seems like you forgot adding that He isn’t the only Northerner that hates Christianity and peace

You actually got what the terror-blood says
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:
Isa Pandemic and the Daura Dvllard.
Sai mama.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo helinues monogamy

From Monday- Sunday is all about trolling.

Abeg when do you normally have time to enjoy yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

From Monday- Sunday is all about trolling.

Abeg when do you normally have time to enjoy yourself?
Oya take N20 and go buy some Agege bread.

Sai mama.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

Oya take N20 and go buy some Agege bread.

Sai mama.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

As usual... No Igbo Amaka today, Sai Apc, reject Sai Baba

Oshisco
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

As usual... No Igbo Amaka today, Sai Apc, reject Sai Baba

Oshisco
Do you miss Igbo amaka?

1 Like

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

Do you miss Igbo amaka?

Igbo with Amaka that is full of disappointment?

Mbano
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Igbo with Amaka that is full of disappointment?

Mbano
So you are eyeing one Igbo girl abi.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

So you are eyeing one Igbo girl abi.

cc lzaa

Sorry I don't do Yam leg things
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Sorry I don't do Yam leg things
But you fantasize about Igbo girls.
We know your type grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

But you fantasize about Igbo girls.
We know your type grin grin

cc lzaa

It be like you have comprehension problem
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

It be like you have comprehension problem
We know you type.
We refuse to be deceived. grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

We know you type.
We refuse to be deceived. grin grin

cc lzaa

Continue repeating yourself as usual

Btw, where is that miscreants of a thing cancelling comments on NL?
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Sirakj(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2021
Hotshisha:

Average Christians we never hate people of other religions to the extent of wanting to kill them. We all know this except you want to shy away from the truth.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Continue repeating yourself as usual

Btw, where is that miscreants of a thing cancelling comments on NL?
He is praying for you, so that you will be treated properly in the IDP camp.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

He is praying for you, so that you will be treated properly in the IDP camp.

Has he prayed for himself about his time and energy wastage on NL?

He is also remembering you in his prayer so that you can stop the trolling?

Those should be his top priority prayer
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Has he prayed for himself about his time and energy wastage on NL?

He is also remembering you in his prayer so that you can stop the trolling?

Those should be his top priority prayer
He is also praying that you repent from indiscriminate sai dullardism
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

He is also praying that you repent from indiscriminate sai dullardism

Why do you like to shift goal post . I asked you a question which you ignored.. Is he also praying for himself and you?
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Why do you like to shift goal post . I asked you a question which you ignored.. Is he also praying for himself and you?
No he is praying for helinues and monogamy, and other APC yes-men

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Lori Iro: The Evil That Lie Merchants Do - Femi Adesina / Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents / Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.