Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE (11939 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by AMINDA: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hypocrites. They are both Muslims and this is part of their faith. Islamophobes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Oracleforce: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hotshisha:

I thought the issue boils down to his open support of Alqeada and Taliban in a tape recorded over 20 years ago or am I missing anything here as regard hating "Christianity" and "Peace"

Some Christians hate Traditionalist calling them devil worshipers, they hate Islam saying so many hateful blasphemous crap on Islam thread and topics

Patani is not an ordinary man on the street like you and me...whoever wants to occupy a ministerial position must not be a person of questionable character...
Patani's track record has been dented by this singular act...and such kind of person can not be trusted with this sensitive office
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by FarahAideed: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Father and son founders
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Seakay(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Birds of Same Feathers
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Keep quiet you this uncircumcised philistine
u just took me back to the days of Samson grin
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Built2last:
E don tey.

I have told anyone who thinks Buhari will sack Pantami to think again

If given the opportunity, the South would have been overran by the blood sucking Jihadists.
Getting rid of you is a sentiment they all share. You are an unbeliever. They are absolutely gutted about you.

Who told you that the South has not been over-run by Jihadists - KEEP SLEEPING
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by harizonal123(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
We just gave the leadership of this country to a demon without knowing

1 Like

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by dodoisk(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hotshisha:

I thought the issue boils down to his open support of Alqeada and Taliban in a tape recorded over 20 years ago or am I missing anything here as regard hating "Christianity" and "Peace"

Some Christians hate Traditionalist calling them devil worshipers, they hate Islam saying so many hateful blasphemous crap on Islam thread and topics
send the tape

1 Like

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Oppy2k2: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
This chief terrorist standing above seem to be different from the present jubril of Sudan occupying topmost position in this clime
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
hedonido:

So why are they not interested in going their own way and creating a Northern Republic so that they will have a fully Islamic country all to themselves without the annoying and unbearable "unbelievers"? Why are they so adamant about a 'one Nigeria'?

I am sure100 % even that was achieved, you won't let them rest without envying them.

take FRIDAY THREADS as a case study.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oracleforce:

Patani is not an ordinary man on the street like you and me...whoever wants to occupy a ministerial position must not be a person of questionable character...
Patani's track record has been dented by this singular act...and such kind of person can not be trusted with this sensitive office

Ok hiss more ... since you're very stubborn.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by nnamdi640: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Terrorists claiming holiness.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by udede(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
what a country
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Olarsview: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
someone who knows a lot about communication in 2021 can hack into any server. seems someone is indispensable despite his previous atrocities.

nothing goes for nothing......
someone is privy to confidential information about a constituted authority .......you know the rest
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by bigwig071(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
The picture na b4 when buhari was old
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Friend22(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Omihanifa:
Blood thirsty demons

As if they know you even exist.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by ekaette1621: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigeria my country
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by salbis(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2021
The two out of many idiots in Nigeria.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2021
The real Buharia..

The one occupying Aso villa is a vegetable from Sunday..
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2021
Isa Pandemic and the Daura Dvllard.
Sai mama.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo helinues monogamy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Felabrity: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2021
See how old Buhari was
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by LZAA: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:
Isa Pandemic and the Daura Dvllard.
Sai mama.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo helinues monogamy
grin grin grin grin
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by EmekaBlue(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2021
See bald headed buhari looking like a malnourished ram. Now He has used Nigeria money to freshen up himself
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Muhylonaire007: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2021
They are both Terrorists!!!!
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2021
More revelations will keep coming out. These people are wicked. This is why Nigeria will not move forward.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Kreme(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Evil bastards
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by onuman: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Built2last:
E don tey.

I have told anyone who thinks Buhari will sack Pantami to think again

If given the opportunity, the South would have been overran by the blood sucking Jihadists.
Getting rid of you is a sentiment they all share. You are an unbeliever. They are absolutely gutted about you.

South is literally run over by the Jihadists. What is still withholding the declaration of Nigeria as an Islamic Republic is the resistance being put by a few Middle belt groups and southerners.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Thelife: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Hotshisha:

Smile.

So you forget the part where he claim to be happen when Christian are been killed or is that not part of the issue?

Christian hate traditional religion but you never see them calling for the death of them.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Starz825(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2021
a terrorist is a person who lacks tolerance for any other person who has/share a different religious, ethnic or political beliefs from his and will always be ready and stay at alert to eradicate such person when occasion calls for it.

1 Like

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Terrorists. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4)

PDP NEC May Approve Throwing Presidential Ticket Open Next Week / At Least One Million Traders Have Benefited From Tradermoni – Osinbajo / Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.