Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) (58304 Views)

Jayce Jeremi Is About To Celebrate 1st Birthday - Linda Ikeji Excited (Pictures) / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hotshisha:
See Fendi... Biggest boy in school...

I just hope his father accepts him, Linda ikeji alone can't raise a boy to a man, his Father's input is very important

Says who? How about widows? Abused women? Those by choice like her? Do u know how many people even here that were raised by a single mum that turned out to be gentlemen? My dad's dad died before he turned 10. He came out fine with a single mum. Try. Change your idiosyncrasies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by josephubah111(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
I never said he was not innocent..(God bless his gentle soul) I just made an asstuite observation and you can see people agree
merits:

Stop this please,the boy is an innocent.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by invectives(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Donald Duke Forehead,Lips and eye brows!!!hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by invectives(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Labadi69:
She just use that guy to make a cute baby. What a simp of a man that stupid Sholaye or whatever he calls himself is. He must be kicking himself wherever he is. To allow a feminist use you for your sperm. Tueh angry
na Donald face be dat

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by wifepid801: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
LUGBE:
He is good to go
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Chykes4micheal: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Even the boy is not smiling knowing he will come back from school without seeing his father. Only his mum
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
By looking at the pikin the papa na confirmed igbo man.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Stevyne:
You sef see am
Clout chasing, is a 3 year old just enrolled in school?
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
I wish i can enter her so that i will also b born again grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by lilyheaven: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pavore9:

If he doesn't "accept" him, that is not the end of life. There are many whose fathers were married to their mothers but these fathers were absent in their children' life.
Some died before the child was born

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
This pikin look different in d 2 pics.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
School in April?

Coro scattered the school calendar. Some schools are just starting their second term while others are in their third.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
MadamFay:

Coro scattered the school calendar. Some schools are just starting their second term while others are in their third.
Private and government schools use same calendar as a direction from the government.
Schools went on vacations just 2 Weeks ago. Maybe an old post, is a 3 year old just being enrolled in school?
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by TUBLEZ(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
BuyDomain:
Handsome dude. Mother's resemblance.
but den say d boy resemble Donald Duke grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
He has grown already wow

Cute son
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by hybrid11(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
born through the right process,she no gree see now this fine boy no get front hair line , bald at this age
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Lilphat: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Baby mama
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by invectives(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
hybrid11:
born through the right process,she no gree see now this fine boy no get front hair line , bald at this age
Like Donald duke

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sad child without a father
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Anaedo1: 3:44am On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=DEMZEE post=101054833]Useless single mother [/quot
e]

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and hide your foolishness than to speak and make it obvious.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by omiolota1960(m): 4:22am On Apr 24, 2021
product of sugar daddy.the boy head resemble old man
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 5:15am On Apr 24, 2021
The dude no make sense finally
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by BoraWizzle(m): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2021
This boy wey just bone face . He never chop ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by DEMZEE(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=Anaedo1 post=101067813][/quote]

Just stating facts
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2021
nice
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Very fine boy
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Private and government schools use same calendar as a direction from the government.
Schools went on vacations just 2 Weeks ago. Maybe an old post, is a 3 year old just being enrolled in school?

I head a school, so I know what I said. For example, schools in Abuja, Ondo and Edo are not in sync presently as regarding the school terms. Prior to the emergence of the virus, the schools in virtually all states took holidays approximately the same time and resumed approximately same time. Now it's different for different locations, and even within a state.

However, it's possible Linda's son is just enrolling for the term, I've seen parents register their wards in second or third term of the school session.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Congratulations to Linda and her son Jayce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.