Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,043 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Start Selling Clothes ,shoes And Bags Online Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Selling Clothes ,shoes And Bags Online Without Capital (488 Views)

Earn Money From Selling Clothes Without Having A Shop / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Selling Clothes ,shoes And Bags Online Without Capital by Marks112: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
.... If you want to sell women’s wears ,shoes bag ,but no capital
drop your number will add you to my wholesale/dropshipping group
Pictures of goods are sent into the group and all you need to do Is post it online and add your price
We can help you send it directly to your client or you wait till your order is much and it is sent to you

Make money from the comfort of your home today
Re: Start Selling Clothes ,shoes And Bags Online Without Capital by drmikeadams(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Marks112:
If you want to sell women’s wears ,shoes bag ,lingeries and more join my wholesale/dropshipping group
Pictures of goods are sent into the group and all you need to do Is post it online and add your price
We can help you send it directly to your client or you wait till your order is much and it is sent to you

Make money from the comfort of your home today
Message me on WhatsApp 08144821639
Specify what you wanna sell cos there is group for wears ,shoes,bags and another for waist trainers,nightwears,lingeries and more

Male shoes nko?

(1) (Reply)

Ten Music Distributors That Will Get Your Music To The Right Audience. Part 2 / How To Conduct A Competitive Analysis? / A New Semolina In The Making; Angel Investors Come Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.