Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down (3087 Views)

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by WNRblog: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has given the Federal government a 14 days ultimatum to arrest the new Assistant Inspector-General of Police, AIG, Zone 9, Etim Ene Okon, Igbere TV reports.

Issuing the ultimatum while speaking live on Radio Biafra on Thursday, Mr Kanu said failure by the Federal government to arrest and prosecute Okon within the given 14,days will lead to him (Okon) getting hunted by his followers.

Kanu accuse the former Abia Commissioner of police of masterminding the killings of his parents and 28 others in his (Kanu) father’s compound.

“The former Police Commissioner Okon who it was that presided over the killings of my parents and 28 others in my father’s compound who was recently posted back to Abia state should immediately be arrested and prosecuted by the Nigerian government within 14days.

“He has now been promoted to AIG. And because we allowed him to get away with his dastard acts, he has again started issuing statements on how best to secretly go about abducting our people in Abia state.

“For this reason, I am giving the Nigerian government 14 days within which to arrest and prosecute him for his heinous crimes against humanity.

“Failure which I shall direct for immediate confrontation against him and his entire family.

“In readiness, I am directing that his pictures and that of his children, family members and every information leading to their locations be sent to me. He and his entire family must be hunted down.

“This time, our own real madness has began,” Kanu said.

Okon was Abia State Commissioner of police until last year when he was redeployed to the Force headquarters, Abuja.

On December 2021, Okon was promoted to the rank of AIG and posted to Zone 12, Bauchi.

After about three months in Bauchi, he was transferred to Zone 9, Umuahia, comprising Abia, Ebonyi and Imo states where he ressumed duty on Monday, April 19, 2021.

https://igberetvnews.com/1388268/nnamdi-kanu-fg-arrest-aig-okon-14-days-well-hunt/

Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Dcube212: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hnnmm,
The matter pass me Oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by yerokunphilips: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dcube212:
Hnnmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Chigboboss: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
What a coward and loser. Suddenly asking the "Zoo" for assistance?

“The former Police Commissioner Okon who it was that presided over the killings of my parents and 28 others in my father’s compound who was recently posted back to Abia state should immediately be arrested and prosecuted by the Nigerian government within 14days"

Chai. Calling this coward a chicken is an insult to birds worldwide.

Why can't he come and personally avenge the death of his poor parents like a true hero instead of witchunting our hardworking brother from the South South? Is that how to honour the memory of his late parents? Which specie of cowardly reptiles is Lamidi Cownu bikonu? Lizard or ?

Best answer will restore UK asylum for IPOB miscreants.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by PIMPAR: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Empty noise maker from the stable of the international Fugitive coward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by PIMPAR: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chigboboss:
Asking the "Zoo" for assistance?

Which specie of reptile is Lamidi Cownu?

Best answer will restore UK asylum for IPOB terrorists.
Don't you know a coward will always remain a coward?
The fraud is a known supreme coward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Penguin2: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
IPOB is no longer into evangelicals.

It’s time for war!

Ene Okon, you are canceled!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Chigboboss: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
PIMPAR:

Don't you know a coward will always remain a coward?
The fraud is a known supreme coward

What bothers me is why he is always looking for innocent, brainwashed and gullible people to shed their blood on his behalf.

Like Late Pres. Idris Deby, the great Chadian hero, can't Lamidi Cownu lead from the front?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Here is the UGLY BABOON.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by obama30: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
WNRblog:

https://igberetvnews.com/1388268/nnamdi-kanu-fg-arrest-aig-okon-14-days-well-hunt/

Lalasticlala

WNRblog how sure this news is from Kanu without Emma powerful?

Or is Mr AIG shadow is against him and he contacted you to say this?

And your nairaland warrior's has started commenting what they know how to do best
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by powerhouse3(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Penguin2:
IPOB is no longer into evangelicals.

It’s time for war!

Ene Okon, you are canceled!
....he's yet to place bounty on the head of Nwafor of akwuzu SAR ,whom was indicted for killing of his people when he was the head of SARs in Anambra,...but he can talk tough about an official of another tribe...I'm sympathetic to his cause ,but he should know his limit...

Nwafor is walking free,..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by powerhouse3(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Here is the UGLY BABOON.

Fall Nwafor of akwuzu SARs first and we'll take you guys serious

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by KingOKON: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Here is the UGLY BABOON.

You wan kpia like fowl

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Philipponzaghi: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigeria always amaze me with the hypocrisy of some of us southerners.

Here is Kanu openly calling for the death of policemen and even raising unknown gunmen that keep burning and killing police but yet people are openly supporting him in the media and justifying the act.

Then Pantami did same for Boko Haram in their formative days and people are all on his neck saying he did wrong for telling police not to kill Boko Haram when they were still in their infant stage.

Nigeria na cruise.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Michoco(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
“This Time our own real madness has began"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Asgard13: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Nigeria always amaze me with the hypocrisy of some of us southerners.

Here is Kanu openly calling for the death of policemen and even raising unknown gunmen that keep burning and killing police but yet people are openly supporting him in the media and justifying the act.

Then Pantami did same for Boko Haram in their formative days and people are all on his neck saying he did wrong for telling police not to kill Boko Haram when they were still in their infant stage.

Nigeria na cruise.

Kanu no call for his head... but ask Nigeria government to arrest him

Yoruba people and twist of narratives

Yimu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Philipponzaghi: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Asgard13:

Kanu no call for his head... but ask Nigeria government to arrest him

Yoruba people and twist of narratives

Yimu

What does hunt him down mean in your local language?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Asgard13: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hungry Yoruba people are everywhere online with their sophistication grin

Simple say police track IGBOHO all of dem begin brag.. grin

Same people dey abuse Kanu with their mouth open... ah”

Wen it all start .. yoruba should not forget the role they’re playing...

Because Yoruba know how to twist narratives and will soon begin shout ... it’s igbo and Hausa Fulani fight” wetin concern Yoruba and Igbo”

This two faced idibias must be made to feel they fire the ignited..

Last time be say ... wetin biafrans dey look for ore .. forgetting their media were greatly anti igbo which led to killings in the north and civil war
.... Lagos was capital.... and in their Yoruba sense igbo should be fighting kastina and not Lagos

Anyway this time ... the world has seen Yoruba finish
Reason why IGBOHO remains a nonentity and their odua a fairlytale to get attention of their masters

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Asgard13: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

What does hunt him down mean in your local language?

Means Yoruba and their typical way of reasoning...
Majority on the myopic side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Jamesbally: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
WNRblog:

Lalasticlala

See this coward Nnandi Kanu a fake and substandard China made SHEKAU. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Rehimusals: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Igbos should wakeup and denounce this scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Jamesbally: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Here is the UGLY BABOON.

Is he the one that killed Nnandi Kanu's kinsmen and also made Nnandi Kanu and his parents ran on exile?

May God bless this Galant officer if he is truly the one. He is supposed to get another promotion for his gallantry act. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by helinues: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Madness and ranting of a scum bag con artist

The mumu guy don't know he is indirectly threatening SS people as a whole with this jargons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by helinues: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Asgard13:
Hungry Yoruba people are everywhere online with their sophistication grin

Simple say police track IGBOHO all of dem begin brag.. grin

Same people dey abuse Kanu with their mouth open... ah”

Wen it all start .. yoruba should not forget the role they’re playing...

Because Yoruba know how to twist narratives and will soon begin shout ... it’s igbo and Hausa Fulani fight” wetin concern Yoruba and Igbo”

This two faced idibias must be made to feel they fire the ignited..

Last time be say ... wetin biafrans dey look for ore .. forgetting their media were greatly anti igbo which led to killings in the north and civil war
.... Lagos was capital.... and in their Yoruba sense igbo should be fighting kastina and not Lagos

Anyway this time ... the world has seen Yoruba finish
Reason why IGBOHO remains a nonentity and their odua a fairlytale to get attention of their masters

Cut and join gibberish with no meaning as usual.

Hiss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by helinues: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[/b]

Rule 2

I am watching you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by mytime24(f): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Here is the UGLY BABOON.

i thought it was Nigeria army (Operation python dance) that killed kanu parents oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by ngadaAwo: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:

I am watching you
do I know you sir?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by helinues: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
do I know you sir?

Yes , I know you and your boys that are cancelling comments on NL.

Where are they they are not at work? Comments are just lying there like that...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down by Exmilitant(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
The made in China Shekau is threatening a Niger Deltan, we are watching. The worst mistake the Igbo man will make in carrying out their failed biafra agenda, is touch a southerner. We go clear una dirty.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Commended for Supporting Military, Other Security Agencies / Breaking News!! New Poll Put Obi In Commanding Lead In The NC, SS, SE / How Land Mark Beach Forfeits Right To Compensation (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.