Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters (26106 Views)

Bisi Akande: I Have Never Given Or Demanded A Bribe All My Life / Abba Kyari: You Stole 1billion Naira. Sahara Reporters Accuse DIG Egbunike / Atiku Agreed On A Bribe To Sell Off NITEL - Henry Shield (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by helinues: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
I know say e dey vex u. E go continue to dey pain u until u stop selling the future of your children and grand children. Stop defending evil.

Toh, you have shifted the goal post.... cheesy grin

You should rather worry about your future children and grand children and let me worry about mine...

Fair enough?
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by nlreserve: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:

Toh, you have shifted the goal post.... cheesy grin

You should rather worry about your future children and grand children and let me worry about mine...

Fair enough?
Nigeria must be broken. That's our own fight. You want Nigeria to continue this way so u can continue to collect your 30k while your neighbours are allover the street begging. Why can't you fight for the good of everyone?
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by helinues: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
Nigeria must be broken. That's our own fight. You want Nigeria to continue this way so u can continue to collect your 30k while your neighbours are allover the street begging. Why can't you fight for the good of everyone?

Toh Toh Toh..

We had grannies in the past who also had the same thoughts but the thoughts got rotten in their stomachs....

grin
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by nlreserve: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:

Toh Toh Toh..

We had grannies in the past who also had the same thoughts but the thoughts got rotten in their stomachs....

grin
helinues, stop defending terrorism; stop defending bad governance; stop begging for one nigeria
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by helinues: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
helinues, stop defending terrorism; stop defending bad governance; stop begging for one nigeria

Hope you enjoyed my attention today....

I really don't like partiality that's why I gave you your share today.... That's enough

Be save bro
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by nlreserve: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:

Hope you enjoyed my attention today....

I really don't like partiality that's why I gave you your share today.... That's enough

Be save bro
taah! Gerrout! When you are being told the truth, you go begin run. Okonupioku
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by SenatePresdo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
helinues and thebosstrevor1 are against SR
Helinues and thebosstrevor1 are Human BOTS, they do not have a sense of their own.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by nlreserve: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Helinues and thebosstrevor1 are Human BOTS, they do not have a sense of their own.
You are 100% correct. Imagine helinues defending a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
That's how some officers gets into position in the civil service that they are not qualified for and those who pass the promotion exams won't be promoted by saying no vacancies.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by TheRareGem1(f): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Corruption...

What about Osinbajo Money laundering case plus FIRS 94bn missing funds linked to him.....

He can't continue to box all investigative agents to one corner with machineries of state at his disposal..

Even the media wasn't spared of his brutality against them..

You should ask yourself if firs can generate such money or the whole of the firs is not worth 90bn. You people don't just reason. Yeah I always allow emotion cloud your senses of reasonings
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
SenatePresdo:
SaharaReporters has more intelligence gathering than the so-called DSS headed by Terrorists.

If he can’t mention the names of the aso rock staffs involved he shud let us here word. People have been doing favors, lobbying and paying for promotion, it’s wrong bt not anything new in government corruption it’s been there during gen and long b4, this is only exposing the poor man who had no choice bt to pay rather than exposing anybody in aso Rock.

Sahara should deal with more serious corruption abeg. The man even borrowed he didn’t steal abeg.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Where is the post dated cheque?
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Lilphat: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by olisaEze(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
bupounds:
My pregnant wife dey make me vex i go flog am for leg o..
How men take dey cope with women sef
Which Kind wahala be this we be say if i wan go house i go dey think

Wahala nor dey finish for Naija, my broda. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by oxiide22(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Corruption...

What about Osinbajo Money laundering case plus FIRS 94bn missing funds linked to him.....

He can't continue to box all investigative agents to one corner with machineries of state at his disposal..

hhhhh u always Meade me laugh...ur comment
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Bestman98: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
What Buhari APC bad government cannot do doesn't exist anymore
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
People dey pay buhari bribe to be promoted.

Wow.

This is new low for the country.

Nigerian generals -- oleeeeeeeee.
Oloriburuku -- oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Generals are thieves.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by DedeNkem: 6:10am On Apr 24, 2021
doctokwus:
When Buhari leaves office,the monumental level of corruption under his government would shame the likes of Diezanni.
2 incidents in his first term convinced me Buhari was nothing but a scam buoyed and fuelled by propaganda,deceit and lies:
First when he refused to fully disclose his asset,as he promised.
(if u are clean as the propaganda made us believe,that was the simplest thing to do).
Secondly,when he gave the cock and bull story of the army confiscating his school certificate!but then when he became president and C-in-C could not give a simple one line order for the army secretary to produce his claimed confiscated certificate.
There and then I knew we were all fed a party pot fu ll of stone for spaghetti.

I also remembered when he lied if he becomes President, there won't be foreign medical trips for politicians in power. But since he became President he has spent months on such trips!!
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by delpee(f): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Corruption...

Repeating a lie so many times will not turn it to be the truth...
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by SenecaTheYonger: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
SenatePresdo:
SaharaReporters has more intelligence gathering than the so-called DSS headed by Terrorists.

DSS might anonymously be giving info to SR because DSS is deeply controlled by Fulaniz
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Revere27:
That's their way always buying job, the senior one is the former IGP to increase his longer stay in office. grin... Highest bidder gets the job or promotion, too bad undecided.

And we say the future of the country belongs to the youths when the old men are not ready to leave and putting a bad footprints to see and follow. angry

The labour of out heroes past in seeing Nigeria transform to British state and developed country is now in vain embarassed.... sad!!!

Even the youths are buying jobs too. It's normal in nigeria. Let's not pretend
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2021
juman:
People dey pay buhari bribe to be promoted.

Wow.

This is new low for the country.

Nigerian generals -- oleeeeeeeee.
Oloriburuku -- oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Generals are thieves.

Rest. Even u sef the pay bribe. Don't come on social media to pretend. Check yasef first grin
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by kariyo: 12:22am On Apr 25, 2021
This country
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by blowjob: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
WHERE IS TERRORIST INTELLIGENCE SERVICES,WHEN U NEED DEM undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians / Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC / Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.