Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters (26104 Views)

Bisi Akande: I Have Never Given Or Demanded A Bribe All My Life / Abba Kyari: You Stole 1billion Naira. Sahara Reporters Accuse DIG Egbunike / Atiku Agreed On A Bribe To Sell Off NITEL - Henry Shield (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by DamnNiggar: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bursted
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by akpunda86: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
bupounds:
My pregnant wife dey make me vex i go flog am for leg o..
How men take dey cope with women sef
Which Kind wahala be this we be say if i wan go house i go dey think

When u dey jolly on top we hear.Now after the super league u complain.Other Super league members withdrew but you prefer to score before you withdrew.

Is one of those things manage am.
The joy comes when the ball is out.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by honor4me: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Some people will still blame Buhari as if Buhari was the one that created the Civil Service and he must be omnipresent
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by ogwuche4u(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Revere27:
That's their way always buying job, the senior one is the former IGP to increase his longer stay in office. grin... Highest bidder gets the job or promotion, too bad undecided.

And we say the future of the country belongs to the youths when the old men are not ready to leave and putting a bad footprints to see and follow. angry

The labour of out heroes past in seeing Nigeria transform to British state and developed country is now in vain embarassed.... sad!!!

I take it that you didn't read the news only to jump to comment section and start disgracing yourself.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by RichAbujaGuy: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Abeg, Sahara Reporters should send all these findings to the office of AGF Malami for investigation and prosecution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by NiRfreak(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sahara reporters na Ogbonge!....All these money laundering would have gone unnoticed
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Gloriagee(f): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Just bear with her or report to her mum. Please don't flog . Kpele

bupounds:

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by MinoShopping: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by TheTourist: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
NIGERIA IS DEAD NA BURIAL REMAIN. WALKING CORPSE OF A REPUBLIC
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Nackzy: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Of you ever voted for Buhari it will never be well with you
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Yusman316(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
doctokwus:
When Buhari leaves office,the monumental level of corruption under his government would shame the likes of Diezanni.
2 incidents in his first term convinced me Buhari was nothing but a scam buoyed and fuelled by propaganda,deceit and lies:
First when he refused to fully disclose his asset,as he promised.
(if u are clean as the propaganda made us believe,that was the simplest thing to do).
Secondly,when he gave the cock and bull story of the army confiscating his school certificate!but then when he became president and C-in-C could not give a simple one line order for the army secretary to produce his claimed confiscated certificate.
There and then I knew we were all fed a party pot fu ll of stone for spaghetti.
How old are u that u were fed all these things and u believed? Don't u have a mind of ur own to discern what's true and what's not?

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by alexola20(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by aspabay(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sahara trash as usual. Somebody has been scammed under false pretense, you now want to drag the whole ministry to this mess.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Chatflick(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
lukuboi:
Somebody should read and summarize for me pls.
The summary is that Nigeria is irredeemable. Japa!
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by lukuboi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chatflick:

The summary is that Nigeria is irredeemable. Japa!
grin
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by mekonglobal(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

This guy here looks really old
And that is how he is suppose to look. How do you explain 90+ man looking that fresh and young? I smell fish.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by FarahAideed: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
mekonglobal:

And that is how he is suppose to look.
How do you explain 90+ man looking that fresh and young? I smell fish.

The guy that climbs plane these days looks a lot younger oo
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by mekonglobal(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

The guy that climbs plane these days looks a lot younger oo
Exactly
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by UnabashedIPOB: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
WOW! What a hopeless case the ZOO is!!
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by DEMIJU59: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Corruption everywhere. Let anyone that got promotion to directorate level without payment of bribe signify and sware to die within 7days if he is telling lies. Hypocrisy and deceit everywhere.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by ekestic1976(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Corruption...

What about Osinbajo Money laundering case plus FIRS 94bn missing funds linked to him.....

He can't continue to box all investigative agents to one corner with machineries of state at his disposal..

Even the media wasn't spared of his brutality against them..

The poo of Osinbajo is cleaner and more odoriferous than the cleanest place in your heart, foolish hater. Or what brings Osinbajo's name to this thread?
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Onyi90(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
bupounds:

This really cracked me up. grin grin
It's well brother, patience and more love for her cos ladies react differently during pregnancy. Safe delivery to you both.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Hogan17: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
When Jesus said it is finished , he meant a time like this for Nigeria!
Smh
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by nlreserve: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
SenatePresdo:
SaharaReporters has more intelligence gathering than the so-called DSS headed by Terrorists.
helinues and thebosstrevor1 are against SR

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
And one idiot like that from yoruba land is just told u sai barber is not listening to massive corruption going in in his government... afonja give them ewedu and amala they can auction their fathers grave to a stranger..
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
he can't even affor 3m to buy himself job offering to product of quota systems like him , after 2023 u will see him owning Dubai properties... job schoolers from yoruba can't get is what aboki without common entrance certificate is occupying. Yorubas keep shooting themselves in the legs since time 90AD
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by VictorUSA(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Buhari will still deffend this one.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by nlreserve: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
VictorUSA:
Buhari will still deffend this one.
Exactly, and helinues is in charge of Nairaland. He will be doing the defence here
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by helinues: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
Exactly, and helinues is in charge of Nairaland. He will be doing the defence here

If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody...
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by nlreserve: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:

If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody...

lol! If I'm nobody and I'm talking about you, it means you are a nobody. That's the meaning of what you wrote. Nigeria should be separated. Let terrorists go their way and the peaceful people to go their own way tow. Unity no be by force.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by helinues: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
lol! If I'm nobody and I'm talking about you, it means you are a nobody. That's the meaning of what you wrote. Nigeria should be separated. Let terrorists go their way and the peaceful people to go their own way tow. Unity no be by force.

You should ask yourself if you are the only one giving me mentioning daily on NL...Why have I not been mentioning you?

Pray that you get such mentioning cos it simply means your opinion matters be that...
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by nlreserve: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:

You should ask yourself if you are the only one giving me mentioning daily on NL...Why have I not been mentioning you?

Pray that you get such mentioning cos it simply means your opinion matters be that...
I know say e dey vex u. E go continue to dey pain u until u stop selling the future of your children and grand children for 30k monthly. Stop defending evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF / Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.