Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles (46576 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ay's club no longer functions na

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Teekamzy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=101053088]Our hustles will pay one day!

Please like my picture on my profile.
Just click on my name above and like the picture.
Thank you so much. [ok]
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by kenzysmith: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Infolenka:
The average Nigerian girl finishes secondary school, writes jamb for two years and fails.

In her 3rd try she opts for any easy course and then blocks her way through school and graduates with 2.2.

With the money she gets from the many boyfriends and yahoo boys she's bleeps through school, she buys an expensive phone, designers cloths and bags. Then she creates an instagram account and starts posting pictures.

Rich dudes and sugar daddys message her and she bills them. Then she uses some of the money she receives as capital to start a business. Then she starts posting about being self made and hard-working.

Rubbish.
is that y u poor

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Erudaite: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

I am still a learner.
How will I start?
download the Pi app on Google playstore and sign up. you need to login in every 24hrs to keep mining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Bebson007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
.especially that Ay
Ay ain't got no talent.....
He is an huge investor in grooming new comedians. Alot of them and he stage mega shows and shots high classical comic movies.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Which side hustle is pankerroyy into
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Chicastle: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
Please,

someone should invite me to Pi network

Has it been launch?

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Lilphat: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Their buy
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by sirmustyla(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Coffee has been found to reverse liver damage caused by alcohol.

cool
Where is the link to the literature?
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by DivineDynamics: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Life is full of husstles.

May our efforts not be in vain in Jesus name.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by SamgoldBaba: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
seyicodes:
i need a job abeg
Location?
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by GeneralKoko(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
uniquelyspecial:
Talking about side hustle..... Freelance!!!
Anyone that can write academic stuffs or knows someone within that can?
Please indicate to join my team of writers. Pay isn't too bad.

I know someone 07043415414
Hit him up. Thanks me later
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by danski: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
wink
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by protipsexperts(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
Please,

Use DarkeyLRD as your referral code

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Teejay13(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Side hustle is very helpful. It actually strengthens man!
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Ouchbabe(f): 12:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Side hustle is good oo. My own na perfume oil business I dey do. Smelling good is a good business.
You are addressed the way you smell
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by OceanEye: 1:15am On Apr 24, 2021
I am one of the contractors that worked at Aremu Afolayan � horse power automobile.

My first day meeting that guy and interacting with him was highly intuitive.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Midas01: 2:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Wow nice description of your your mother.
Infolenka:
The average Nigerian girl finishes secondary school, writes jamb for two years and fails.

In her 3rd try she opts for any easy course and then blocks her way through school and graduates with 2.2.

With the money she gets from the many boyfriends and yahoo boys she's bleeps through school, she buys an expensive phone, designers cloths and bags. Then she creates an instagram account and starts posting pictures.

Rich dudes and sugar daddys message her and she bills them. Then she uses some of the money she receives as capital to start a business. Then she starts posting about being self made and hard-working.

Rubbish.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Cmanforall: 3:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Cmanforall: 3:42am On Apr 24, 2021
datola:
Peter Okoye aka Mr P should make the list. He has a betting company and a wine producing company among others.
Not a betting company , it is more of 'Try Your Luck' draw

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Brunicekid(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
Four females two males.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
See you... Do you know how many male celebrities too have side hustle
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Ayobami7(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2021
noted
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Oshokalo: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2021
datola:
Peter Okoye aka Mr P should make the list. He has a betting company and a wine producing company among others.
he even has the highest of them all

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Ambber(f): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/six-nigerian-celebrities-with-thriving-side-hustles/
St. Genevieve clothing line did not survive beyond one year, they had one season and stopped the line almost a decade ago so your headline is misleading.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by OgaRico(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/six-nigerian-celebrities-with-thriving-side-hustles/

Remove AY from the list,that club no dey exist again. Cost of rent made him to close the club since 2019.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by webbo(m): 5:48am On May 30, 2021
Hi Changedman,

Use Potter895 as your referral code.

ChangedMan1999:
Please,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics / Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures / Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.