Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles (46554 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Beverlyjean(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lol...that Club by AY dint even last...i stay close to that mall...havnt functioned in over 3-4 yrs

6 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by ofiko123(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Our hustles will pay one day!

Amen in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Britishcoins(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
And me too, despite having only waec result, I have employed graduates... And opening more profitable business, funny thing is that I use people's money that was kept idle in the bank to do more and invest the gain...

No be only celebrities should be recognized..

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by SQLmastar(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
Four females two males.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Do you currently have a regular supplier of rods?
Two males with two big rods are always greater than four females with small to medium sized ***** lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Parable007: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
T Y Bello photography
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by BlessedNuel: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Capeverde: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Back up plan business to boost your pocket DIY nylon production business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-GJ7cDVy8?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by ofiko123(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
May God bless all our hustles in Jesus mighty name...
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Shikena(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Britishcoins:
And me too, despite having only waec result, I have employed graduates... And opening more profitable business, funny thing is that I use people's money that was kept idle in the bank to do more and invest the gain...

No be only celebrities should be recognized..
If true then you are doing well... what do you need recognition for?

2 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by lukuboi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
Four females two males.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Try change abeg.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Fanuchi007: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
den ni no even call Neato C dat guy is eating oil money in d low. what if d banj!!! dat guy is so success with coco water in south africa.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by ollins(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
You forgot to include Mr P of former psquare.That dude owes so many chains of business,just name it,Real Estate,Autos,Wines, lottery company and much more,Mr P is a real hustler,I doff my hat for him
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Seniorwriter(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nice....one income revenue is so wrong....in this era one has to have @least 3 streams of income to live comfortably!.
Join REG( RESIDUAL EARNERS GROUP) if you have the Financial Muscle and a Skill Set and interested to earn @least $100 weekly from our Earning Locomotives .

Kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile....No need for PMs .....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@Seniorwriter
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by tenzofall: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
You forgot to mention their main side hustle Olosho!!

2 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Irennediva(f): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Spot the difference.

The future is Female shocked

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Erudaite: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
Please,
someone should invite me to Pi network
use Erudaite
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Erudaite:

use Erudaite

I am still a learner.
How will I start?
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by saphiere(f): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
lukuboi:

Try change abeg.
I've been looking for a cashier since but I can't find one.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Jen96: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Coffee has been found to reverse liver damage caused by alcohol.

cool
R u honest?
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by seyz91(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy
JayJohnson:
Side hustle indeed

You forgot to include Ambode for Mercy Aigbe and Alfa Duke for Iyabo Ojo
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by seyz91(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy

walahi you said it all
Infolenka:
The average Nigerian girl finishes secondary school, writes jamb for two years and fails.

In her 3rd try she opts for any easy course and then blocks her way through school and graduates with 2.2.

With the money she gets from the many boyfriends and yahoo boys she's bleeps through school, she buys an expensive phone, designers cloths and bags. Then she creates an instagram account and starts posting pictures.

Rich dudes and sugar daddys message her and she bills them. Then she uses some of the money she receives as capital to start a business. Then she starts posting about being self made and hard-working.

Rubbish.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Talking about side hustle..... Freelance!!! Anyone that can write academic stuffs or knows someone within that can? Please indicate to join my team of writers. Pay isn't too bad.
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by Laren24(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Guys patronize me too o. I'm a core business and skilled entrepreneur.

Laren Security and Technology Limited.
Is the best at the moment. Check my signature, it tells you what I do
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
post=101059904:
[s]We posted the below just a month ago.
We are happy to see these aforementioned celebrities doing well for themselves.
And we hope to see many of them do more.
All celebrities should save well enough for the latter days.

We hope our celebrities in our darling country can learn from these celebrities below.....

Beyonce
The former Destiny Child’s star turned worldwide pop icon knows how to play her cards when it comes to investing — which makes sense, considering she’s worth an estimated $400 million.
One of her strategies?
Using her name to diversify her investments, like the time she told Uber she wanted equity in the company rather than cash as compensation for performing at their 2015 corporate event in Vegas.
Once the company went public last year, her stock was valued at roughly $9 million. Now that’s how to invest in startups.

Jay-Z
Queen Bey is just one-half of the equation when it comes to the financial success of the Knowles-Carter family. Jay-Z has also made some pretty impressive investments over the years, all of which have led him to an estimated net worth of $1 billion.
So how did Shawn Carter get to become “hip-hop’s first billionaire?”
With a lot of mixed ventures, hard work, and smart investments.
Since launching his champagne business, Armand de Brignac, back in 2007, the company has steadily grown to be valued at more than $300 million.
He also launched a music streaming service called TIDAL back in 2014, which is now worth $100 million.
But by far Carter’s most impressive investment has to be the Uber stock he purchased for $2 million that’s now worth, get this — an estimated $70M.
Investing apps make it easy to get into stocks when they allow you to buy fractional shares.
This means you can buy stocks with a very small amount of money. Check out our comparison of Stash vs. Robinhood to learn more about two of the most popular apps for buying stocks.

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber isn’t only racking in the cash from his wildly successful music career, fragrance, and clothing brands. He’s also been a successful investor for years now, working with a business manager to make key investments in companies like Spotify, Liquid I.V., and Stamped.
All of those timely decisions seemed to have paid off, as the 26-year-old is reportedly worth $285 million

Will Smith
As if the “Bad Boys for Life” and “Aladdin” actor hadn’t given us enough reasons to admire him, here’s one more. Will Smith didn’t just spend his career making his own savvy investments, he also went as far as to launch his own venture capital fund, Dreamers VC.
This LA-based fund primarily invests in companies solving social problems, like notable med-tech companies Genome Medical and Nurx.
By selectively choosing his investments and calling the shots by running his own fund, Smith has grown his net worth to $350 million.

Arnold Schwarzenegger
The renowned Austrian-American actor and former governor of California has a resume longer than most.
In addition to his many prominent early-stage investments in startups like Scopely Inc. and Alphabet (aka Google), Schwarzenegger has also been known for his smarts when it comes to how to invest in real estate. By having his hands in many enterprises at once, the once-broke actor has amassed a fortune of $450 million.

Naija celebrities, are you reading?!
Hit us up for investments ideas, we have worked with some of you (mainly the females) and we are still open for more.

INVESTMENT is Bae mehn!

We Rise![/s]
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles by lukuboi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been looking for a casher since but I can't find one.

What you need is sense not casher

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.