Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? (1942 Views)

Akeredolu Emerges African Innovative Governor / Governor Akeredolu Emanates African Innovative Governor / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Resurrection212: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
El rufai is my mentor on governance but he is a religious fundamentalist but I am not give damn that's what he believes and I damned it.
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Soulsymbol99: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
None angry
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by iluvdonjazzy: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
AKETI
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Whois(m): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2021
garfield1:

He is intelligent but not like el rufai

El rufai is not emotionally intelligent
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by garfield1: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Whois:

El rufai is not emotionally intelligent
True
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by garfield1: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
El rufai is my mentor on governance but he is a religious fundamentalist but I am not give damn that's what he believes and I damned it.

How do you know he is a religious fundamentalist
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by richmond500: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2021
garfield1:
I think it is governor Ahmad nasir el rufai.his works in kaduna simply showcases his intelligence.he is very innovative and never afraid to try new things that will benefit kaduna.he changed the face of abuja.his only nag is the perennial insecurity issue in kaduna which is clearly bigger than him or any other governor.governor udom,governor ganduje,zulum,umahi are also very intelligent.governor ayade is just brilliant.he has knowledge and good plans but fails to apply them
except building flyover, is there anything he had done? I wish to know.

Could he be put on same level as Amaechi or Donald Duke who don't just beautify their states but put up projects that will help the state grow
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by garfield1: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2021
richmond500:

Could he be put on same level as Amaechi or Donald Duke who don't just beautify their states but put up projects that will help the state grow

Intelligence is not really about performance but how they act,speak,do things,behave.their policies.amechi is not really intelligent if not he would have dislodged wike since.Peter obi only has financial intelligence
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2021
richmond500:

I don't really like el rufai, but you just embarrassed yourself by asking such question.

Come to think of it, in case you don't know what el rufai has done that will benefit the state economically even after his gone, I can list about 20 for you.

Again, I don't really like the man because he has increased my school fees by about 100% and is threatening to to sack government workers which my mother works under, but when it comes to infrastructure and economically viable projects, then his his the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC, Oyetola Didn’t Win Osun In 2018, Lasun Yusuff Opens Up(pics) / This Is Adazi Enu, Anambra State / Why Did We Igbos Allow Yoruba To Dominate Nigerian Music So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.