Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother (5323 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by SEGLIZ: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2021
skywalker240:
It is with a heavy and bleeding heart I pen this, can't believe you're gone, I always looked up to you as inspiration, and a pillar to the family...

Can't believe Colon Cancer snatched you away from our eyes, even when you fought from start till end with all your breath, and strength..

For me you were a blessing, but now the pressure falls on me The second son of the family..

Abel, you will always keep having a place in my memories until we seperate no more.

I want to use this medium to thank my friends who were source of comfort and not forgetting my comrades over here, like

Atheistandproud

Jizzison

Hakeem12

Tayo60

Tee59

Donvic4u

Segliz

Psalmz

Am truly grateful for your encouragement.

I will like to use this medium to let all my friends over here and oppositions that even though I visit nairaland, I won't be making comments for now, I have to admit, the loss of my brother took allot from my mental wellbeing.

I will always remember freinds and foes alike, my people from the phone section

Sunshinev

Mrbone2

Edoairways

Krazydave

Kunja2

Abiodunspectre

Hoilakes

Festwiz

Jacku

Talktalk4u

And many numerous to mention, even though we bash ourselves and sometimes misunderstand ourselves, we always end up making that phone section interesting and most times enlightening

Thanks

A true soldier is gone, not yet time to mourn for the cloud is gathering and life adversity regrouping. time to be on the offensive to win the battle for him and yourself, the mantle of command is come on to you time to lead is now, no leader is consumed by pressure but leaders lead their way and subject through the thick and thin.
the only way to mourn our loved ones is keeping their good memories, forgive their flaws, relish the beauty they left us with. they live in our memory, pictures, we can see them but can't touch them, they hear us but can't hear them. they give a sensation of joy and pain the beauty of losing loved ones no one likes to experience.
Respect to your courage, go on you've got to be there for your parents and siblings. the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to lead them will locate you. cry no more for it is time to rejoice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by tayo60(f): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
Take heart and move on, life continues.
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
SEGLIZ:

A true soldier is gone, not yet time to mourn for the cloud is gathering and life adversity regrouping. time to be on the offensive to win the battle for him and yourself, the mantle of command is come on to you time to lead is now, no leader is consumed by pressure but leaders lead their way and subject through the thick and thin.
the only way to mourn our loved ones is keeping their good memories, forgive their flaws, relish the beauty they left us with. they leave in our memory, pictures, we can see them but can't touch them, they hear us but can't hear them. they give a sensation of joy and pain the beauty of losing loved ones no one likes to experience.
Respect to your courage, go on you've got to be there for your parents and siblings. the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to lead them will locate you. cry no more for it is time to rejoice.
Thanks alot Sir.
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by SEGLIZ: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2021
skywalker240:

Thanks alot Sir.

you are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by talktalk4u: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
brother he is resting in perfect peace ..... Stay strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Mumben(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Take heart my brother, may the holy spirit comfort you in Jesus name Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by psalmz(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2021
skywalker240:
It is with a heavy and bleeding heart I pen this, can't believe you're gone, I always looked up to you as inspiration, and a pillar to the family...

Can't believe Colon Cancer snatched you away from our eyes, even when you fought from start till end with all your breath, and strength..

For me you were a blessing, but now the pressure falls on me The second son of the family..

Abel, you will always keep having a place in my memories until we seperate no more.

I want to use this medium to thank my friends who were source of comfort and not forgetting my comrades over here, like

Atheistandproud

Jizzison

Hakeem12

Tayo60

Tee59

Donvic4u

Segliz

Psalmz

I will like to use this medium to let all my friends over here and oppositions that even though I visit nairaland, I won't be making comments for now, I have to admit, the loss of my brother took allot from my mental wellbeing.

Sunshinev

Mrbone2

Edoairways

Krazydave

Kunja2

Abiodunspectre

Hoilakes

Festwiz

Jacku

Talktalk4u

And many numerous to mention, even though we bash ourselves and sometimes misunderstand ourselves, we always end up making that phone section interesting and most times enlightening

Thanks
sorry for the loss bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by sunshineV(f): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
may his soul rest in peace. bro please be strong for yourself and ur loved ones. it will get better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Kunja2: 6:10pm On May 02, 2021
skywalker240:

Atheistandproud

Jizzison

Hakeem12

Tayo60

Tee59

Donvic4u

Segliz

Psalmz

Sunshinev

Mrbone2

Edoairways

Krazydave

Kunja2

Abiodunspectre

Hoilakes

Festwiz

Jacku

Talktalk4u

Thanks
We aren't foes, just people with different ideas.

You're welcome anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by nautybride: 9:47pm On May 02, 2021
So sorry. R.I.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Oizee(f): 11:37am On May 03, 2021
so painful.....my deepest condolence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2021
Oizee:
Oizee:
sunshineV:
may his soul rest in peace. bro please be strong for yourself and ur loved ones. it will get better
ThaThinka:
Accept my condolences. May God rest his soul and grant you and all he left behind fortitude to bear the loss.

Thanks to you all nairaland family, God bless you all for your encouragement, we will never loss our siblings ever. In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by MrBONE2(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2021
skywalker240:

Atheistandproud

Jizzison

Hakeem12

Tayo60

Tee59

Donvic4u

Segliz

Psalmz

Sunshinev

Mrbone2

Edoairways

Krazydave

Kunja2

Abiodunspectre

Hoilakes

Festwiz

Jacku

Talktalk4u

Thanks

Just saw it now Bwana

So painful..
my deepest condolence

May His Soul Rest in Peace cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by wumi2017(f): 3:30pm On May 10, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by talktalk4u: 10:07am On May 11, 2021
We stand with you brother
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2021
skywalker240:

Atheistandproud

Jizzison

Hakeem12

Tayo60

Tee59

Donvic4u

Segliz

Psalmz

Sunshinev

Mrbone2

Edoairways

Krazydave

Kunja2

Abiodunspectre

Hoilakes

Festwiz

Jacku

Talktalk4u

Thanks

Sorry for the loss man.
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Pays The Bills (husband Or Wife) / What Was Ur Experience When U Followed Your Mother To The Market / Kids And Mastubation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.