Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead (51596 Views)

Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / El-Rufai Confirms Killing Of Abducted Greenfield Students By Bandits / Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by Golan007: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

U acknowledge that there's a group & u were about d name of d group. Which "group" where u asking about it's name?

I don't know what group you are talking about.

You claim a certain people should be classified ad terrorists , yet you can't even name them, describe them nor locate them.

You see how confused you are.
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by Omoslim26: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
omoslim26
grin
nlreserve:
omoslim26

You can keep looking for me upandan �� but be rest assured that I will always have the best ans to your calls��

na person wey pass you na im you go dey find and follow upandan �� so I pass you keep it up boy ���

Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
jrusky:

Bro we get here via Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, Ngige, Onu etc and other NL zombies.

Buhari and apc has offended Nigerians beyond forgiveness.
.........not forgetting.....
Oshiomole
Oyegun
Bisi Akande
Fashola
Tam David West
Keyamo
Dino
Saraki
...RCCG
....and so many deceived nice looking folks
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Golan007:

I don't know what group you are talking about.

You claim a certain people should be classified ad terrorists , yet you can't even name them, describe them nor locate them.

You see how confused you are.

I will be glad if u can show me where u said that I claimed. Which "group" where u asking about it's name?
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by Golan007: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

I will be glad if u can show me where u said that I claimed. Which "group" where u asking about it's name?
I know English grammar is not your forte.
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by prophetfire: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
YorubarLord:
The same yoruba brought Jonathan to power and supported him when northerners wanted to remove him while your useless elders were busy drinking Ogogoro. It's 2021 stop bytching like a dummy
And after behaving like reasonable people, you people went to the north and drank intoxicating kunu which made you to run mad and voted in mannequin to run the country?
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by Angelacruz: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rip
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by ayandee: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Somebody4life:
so sad cos my kid sister is among the victims, i believe she is not among the deceased...
really? My heart goes out to you and your family. She will come back safely (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by RALPHOW(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
It shall not be well with the people that brought these bandits to this country for any reasons in Jesus Name.
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by Bbbwings: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Public universities are next. cheesy
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by tinnyailes(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
tnerro1:
If their parents are from the south, then they are guilty of killing their own children. How can you send ur children to go and school in the north that hates education . No RIP from me. The parents are to blame embarassed
you should always think properly before you speak/type anywhere
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by kthug: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Vision4God:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed How did Nigeria get here? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
The Muslims got us here.
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by tnerro1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
tinnyailes:
you should always think properly before you speak/type anywhere

Your father?
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by tosinepaulo22(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigeria has become something else.. God have mercy on us
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by LastProphet: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
nedu666:

What is funny bout killing 3 students

You can see that the morooon's name is Abdul and he knows the terrorists must have killed Christian students. Go and find out the killed students are Christians and the leper Abdul laughing up there knows it. There are no bandits they are bokoharam and the usual ideal muslims
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by tinnyailes(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
tnerro1:

Your father?
ogbeni gerrout
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by persius555(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Arewa1stson, come and see as your people are thriving. In your own words
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Golan007:

I know English grammar is not your forte.

That is a very good observation & if that observation is true, it means u a scholar& world wide expert in english grammar. If that be d case, u shouldn't have any problems showing me d claims u said I made
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by Calicoe: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
At this point, I'll like to say that if you voted for buhari, have it in mind that you played a part in what is happening in Nigeria because right from the on set, a smart person would have known that he has nothing to offer. I'm not mad at what he's doing, I'm just mad because of what he's not doing. 2023 please we need you
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by jrusky(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

.........not forgetting.....
Oshiomole
Oyegun
Bisi Akande
Fashola
Tam David West
Keyamo
Dino
Saraki
...RCCG
....and so many deceived nice looking folks

Yes bro. Thanks for listing their names.

1 Like

Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Codes151:
You attack a soldier, they come and raze a community.

Students were kidnapped and you didn't respond immediately. Sheeps
as in ehn! This country is something else. Imagine being fearful for our lives everyday.

1 Like

Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by uvie66: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
crossfm:
Useless people taking the lives of productive citizens.

While some zoobies are online defending a failed government.Let their lives forever be the way this country is today.

I know our darling daddy as usual will not say anything, because the people who lost their lives is not from Niger Republic, neither are they cows.
The thing weak me, these people are animalistic to say the least. How can you just terminate the lives of young people all because their parents refused to give in to your demands. The North has taking these Kidnapping thing to a different level. Than in the south here they at least give you the chance to drop something after been kidnapped. But these Aboki illiterate kidnappers are on a different barbaric level.
The problem with Aboki is that they breed uncontrollable without having the means to look after their offspring, and the result is kids going into banditry and kidnapping.
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by crossfm: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
uvie66:
The thing weak me, these people are animalistic to say the least. How can you just terminate the lives of young people all because their parents refused to give in to your demands. The North has taking these Kidnapping thing to a different level. Than in the south here they at least give you the chance to drop something after been kidnapped. But these Aboki illiterate kidnappers are on a different barbaric level.
The problem with Aboki is that they breed uncontrollable without having the means to look after their offspring, and the result is kids going into banditry and kidnapping.

The most annoying thing is people who come online to still support such atrocious act,just because they are been paid peanut to do so.
Re: Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead by ORIAYO70(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
SamuelOamen:
AbdulGafar Alabelewe, Kaduna

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-three-abducted-greenfield-varsity-students-found-dead/

One mumu boy was arguing with me that, if they kidnap a victim n the parents or guardian did not care the abductors will release the abdutee without condition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.