Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece (3142 Views)

What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? / This Bluetooth Headset Has A Nigerian Accent! / Pls Who Can Help Get This Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
How good is it, am planning to get one because i see it on some guys at my work and it bass is mad gan ni.

Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by IbnBattuta1960: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Do we need to know it before you buy it? Haven't you tested it?

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by lilachiever(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
tosaino95:
How good is it, am planning to get one because i see it on
some guys at my work and it bass is mad gan ni.

I once used something like this. The bass is mad and it's very loud, I dare not increase the volume more than 60%. The battery lasts about 8hrs or more also.

But one day the battery just went dead and doesn't even last 30minutes again. It didn't last 2 months.

Maybe my mum spoilt it cos I usually give it to her to charge for me when I get back from work and she almost always doesn't unplug it till the next day. I guess over charging killed it.

Please if you get it, lemme know where. I've been looking for it since.
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by McStoic(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
tosaino95:

My colleague was using this yesterday and still uses it..
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
lilachiever:

I once used something like this. The bass is mad and it's very loud, I dare not increase the volume more than 60%. The battery lasts about 8hrs or more also.

But one day the battery just went dead and doesn't even last 30minutes again. It didn't last 2 months.

Maybe my mum spoilt it cos I usually give it to her to charge for me when I get back from work and she almost always doesn't unplug it till the next day. I guess over charging killed it.

Please if you get it, lemme know where. I've been looking for it since.

Maybe overcharge spoilt the battery tho, moreover i have a doubt it because Samsung doesn't has this product but it build,design and bass is very attractive just like Samsung products...
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
McStoic:

My colleague was using this yesterday and still uses it..
How many days do you mean with the word ( Yesterday )
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
Do we need to know it before you buy it? Haven't you tested it?
don't be ridiculous abeg sad
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by gstelly: 1:28am On Apr 24, 2021
From experience this thing no da last, first one ear will be faulty gradually it goes to the next... The bass is okay though and the one I used the ba3 was okay
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by Lexusgs430: 2:17am On Apr 24, 2021
tosaino95:

Two things are certain about this product - :

- It's not an original Samsung product
- It's only manufactured for under developed countries

6 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by mikkycoins(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2021
How about this?
Great sounds plus battery life

Not a Samsung

Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by lilachiever(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2021
tosaino95:

Maybe overcharge spoilt the battery tho, moreover i have a doubt it because Samsung doesn't has this product but it build,design and bass is very attractive just like Samsung products...

It's not a Samsung product, that's just for marketing. The real name is Agelots
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by Jazzman01: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2021
tosaino95:

what's the price?
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Jazzman01:

what's the price?
Some of it users said it's N3K
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Two things are certain about this product - :
- It's not an original Samsung product - It's only manufactured for under developed countries

That my problem against buying. Can you suggest One with durable and with good bass at affordable price.
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2021
lilachiever:

It's not a Samsung product, that's just for marketing. The real name is Agelots
it seem you know about the product, well i just Google the name now Google doesn't have it info
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
gstelly:
From experience this thing no da last, first one ear will be faulty gradually it goes to the next... The bass is okay though and the one I used the ba3 was okay
which one do you used that you are talking about this one or another.
if it's another what it name..
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by lilachiever(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
tosaino95:
it seem you know about the product, well i just Google the name now Google doesn't have it info

Yes, like I stated earlier I once used it.

Could you get your guys to tell you where they got it from and how much?

I'd like to buy.
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
mikkycoins:
How about this? Great sounds plus battery life
Not a Samsung
How much is it and what it is name
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by mikkycoins(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
tosaino95:
How much is it and what it is name
An oem brand
6k only
Its worth it
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by gstelly: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
tosaino95:
which one do you used that you are talking about this one or another.
if it's another what it name..
I have forgotten the name most of us had it with us last year in school (different brand) they all had same problem as time goes on
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
mikkycoins:
An oem brand 6k only Its worth it

is an oem brand the name undecided
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
gstelly:
I have forgotten the name most of us had it with us last year in school (different brand) they all had same problem as time goes on
Thank Mission Asap
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by mikkycoins(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
tosaino95:

is an oem brand the name undecided
No sir
Oem can be branded with any name
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by McStoic(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=tosaino95 post=101063027] How many days do you mean with the word ( Yesterday )[/q

How many days do you understand it to be?
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by tosaino95(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
mikkycoins:
No sir Oem can be branded with any name
Okay what name
Re: Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece by mikkycoins(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
tosaino95:
Okay what name
No name on it currently as you can see in the picture I posted but it's great

(1) (Reply)

:==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: / What Has Happened To Whatsapp Wikipedia? / Huawei P10 Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.