Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? (3330 Views)

Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece / Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by swaagish: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello, fam. Many years back I used an earpiece, Monster Turbine Pro. It was the most amazing wired earpiece I have ever used. To date, I cant seem to find any as good as it is. I currently use the original AKG earpiece, after using Oraimo wired earpiece for many months.
I am an Audiophile and I so much wanna hear music the way it is meant to be heard. Now I always test earpieces before I purchase them.
Kindly tell me the best there is out there. Remember it has to be wired, not wireless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by skywolf28(m): 1:54am On Feb 22, 2022
I'm currently using KZ Zsn pro

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Onyeka90210(m): 3:11am On Feb 22, 2022
This monster turbine was on my mind before opening the thread, I loved the metal build
Driving all the base into your eardrum
This stuff was mind blowing
Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by THUNDAR(m): 4:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Oraimo
Affordable and durable

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Zimri(m): 5:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Onyeka90210:
This monster turbine was on my mind before opening the thread, I loved the metal build
Driving all the base into your eardrum
This stuff was mind blowing

How do I get it?
Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by michlins(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Y'all are buying tinnitus. It's incurable and that's how terrible it is

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2022
300 naira earpiece
Sapa is a respecter of no man

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2022
michlins:
So what should we use? You want us to gum giant speakers on our ears

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2022
Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Flamees(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:
300 naira earpiece
Sapa is a respecter of no man
After 2 weeks the head go start to dey touch grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Flamees(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2022
michlins:
I remember some months back in 2020
I literally used earpiece 24/7 even when sleeping till one day grin i woke up to feel my ear very heavy tye worst is that every Small sound was very loud i could hear doors slamming from a distance
But thank God say e don stop since then i no fit use earpiece for upto 3 hrs
Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Flamees:

After 2 weeks the head go start to dey touch grin
After I don overvex buy 1000 pieces of earpiece

I finally rush go buy beat by dre headset
Naija cannot kill me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Flamees(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:

After I don overvex buy 1000 pieces of earpiece

I finally rush go buy beat by dre headset
Naija cannot kill me
grin the sad truth is that earpiece no dey last my max usage was 4 months sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2022
Flamees:

grin the sad truth is that earpiece no dey last my max usage was 4 months sha
And oraimo come go release that their scam earpiece, you go buy am 1k plus after 3 months one ear go kpai

I just dey laugh everybody wey fall for their MMM

You dey use original earpiece na u wey suppose sell ur kidney do giveaway sef

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Flamees(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:

And oraimo come go release that their scam earpiece, you go buy am 1k plus after 3 months one ear go kpai

I just dey laugh everybody wey fall for their MMM

You dey use original earpiece na u wey suppose sell ur kidney do giveaway sef
I no dey use oraimo boss na 500 naira earpiece i dey use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2022
Flamees:

I no dey use oraimo boss na 500 naira earpiece i dey use
No dey call me boss, na 80naira akara wey I chop now

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by OneKinGuy(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Realme buds 2. It's a budget earpiece but has a crystal clear sound and very good bass. You can check about reviews on YouTube. Unfortunately, I lost it last week but am reordering it from aliexpress. Cost about 5k

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by constance500: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Oraimo wired earpiece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Flamees(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:

No dey call me boss, na 80naira akara wey I chop now
f
You dey chop now
Omo na only evening i dey chop food and na Garri

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2022
Flamees:
f
You dey chop now
Omo na only evening i dey chop food and na Garri
All this una lie ehn, una get PhD for were I dey oo

1 Share

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2022
constance500:
Oraimo wired earpiece
Oga! I go vex carry dis earpiece shook ur eye oo after oraimo don scam us use our money japa

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Flamees(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:

All this una lie ehn, una get PhD for were I dey oo
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by princewill1996(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Flamees:

I remember some months back in 2020
I literally used earpiece 24/7 even when sleeping till one day grin i woke up to feel my ear very heavy tye worst is that every Small sound was very loud i could hear doors slamming from a distance
But thank God say e don stop since then i no fit use earpiece for upto 3 hrs
bro how did you go about it? How did you treat it or what precautions did you take? Abeg help a brother

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by OnyeObodo: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2022
MARKETING THREAD SO THAT PEOPLE WILL START GOOGLING FOR THE EARPIECE.

Due to Google ads, the searches will lead to your onine shop undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Flamees(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2022
princewill1996:

bro how did you go about it? How did you treat it or what precautions did you take? Abeg help a brother
Omo first of all i stopped using earpiece
I avoided loud music
It took me three months for my ear to heal
I bought ear drop i used it for like 2 weeks
Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by horlahwaley(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Before it was baseus till i encountered oraimo.
Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Abovebest(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
My Samsung A31 follow come Earpiece was the lalasticlala of them all

I remembered using it for many months and one pastor complained that his own doesn't last upto a month

I said ha! I have been using mine for many months now
Baba hissed and asked: do you have kids
I said no.

He said: so you won't understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Youngpo413: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
constance500:
Oraimo wired earpiece
that's Oraimo CONCH damn! You sabi better thing...
Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by princewill1996(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Flamees:

Omo first of all i stopped using earpiece
I avoided loud music
It took me three months for my ear to heal
I bought ear drop i used it for like 2 weeks

abeg wetin be the name of the ear drop. Or the pix if you still got the empty container
Re: What Is The Best "WIRED" Earpiece You Have Every Used Or Using? by Flamees(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
princewill1996:

abeg wetin be the name of the ear drop. Or the pix if you still got the empty container
Let me search for it. It's been long

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Phone's Battery Is No More Draining, Thanks Everyone! / Music Videos For Phones / Slow Zain Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.