Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Experience As An Igbo Muslim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience As An Igbo Muslim (3024 Views)

Hausa Muslim Man Threaten Igbo Muslim Who Wants To revert Back To Christianity / Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) / Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Igboid:
We are still in Nigeria and you are lamenting. Imagine what your case will be in Biafra.

Igbo and Islam cannot be in the same sentence bro.

we no get space for ndi na api is ala na ani igbo
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Jamesbally: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

keep decieving urself with all this photo shoot grin grin ebube agu and igbo muslims i no even no wich one invincible pass grin.. JUSLUISMALEMA come make we clare this shit one time!

Check out one of your State Governor, who was recently ISLAMIZED by Northerners. Governor Hope Uzodima is presently known as AlhajI Musa Garba cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jamesbally:

Check out one of your State Governor, who was recently ISLAMIZED by Northerners. Governor Hope Uzodima is presently known as AlhajI Musa Garba cheesy grin

grin grin no problem as long as Dominic kwankwanso and atiku samuel are now christians grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

1, OGA my friend who served in North is Muslim and Indegene of Anambra, when it's time for prayer we used to sneak out and pray, he later told us that he is Muslim he then continue to join us in our prayers up to when we pass out.

imagine he haven't changed his name.

2, almost those claiming that They are atheist are Muslims, they are just afraid to announce that they converted.

3, We have another one friend from Orlu Imo state who served in North.
we accommodated him up to when he finished his NYSC he is bearing his original name up to POP, we called him Ibrahim, he loves prayer too much.

4, my junior NYSC mate told me that when they're on camp his Igbo friend from East told his girlfriend that he wants to be Muslims, she said she is ready to convert too, but they're preparing to migrate from there(East) ... but this one I'm not updated about what happened next.

continue sleeping.

Islam is taking over your land, and no amount of propaganda will work against it.
Hahahahhahaha
Wake up
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Daniel058(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Christians are all over North , but you won't hear such news ...

If care is not taken by 100 - 150 years coming, all Igbos might forget about Christianity and join Islam.
Abomination!!

God forbid!!!!
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Jamesbally: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

grin grin no problem as long as Dominic kwankwanso and atiku samuel are now christians grin

OkoroHAUSA (Okorocha) was ISLAMIZED long before now. His ISLAM name is AlhajI Jibril Ahmed. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Jamesbally: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2021

Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by kindlyheart: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i weep when ever am been seen as a second class citizen in my own state,my brothers dont wana asociate with me,simply because of religion! alhamdulilah alhamdulilah ar'qman al moli.. olisa keluwa so so gi ka anyi ne fe,ndi na kpi isi ala na ala igbo chi okike biko ka oku muo ke sa si ha na aha onye nwe anyi ameen!.
.enugu is my state nobody can change that it is my birthright mashallah! .
.modified.
.i just felt like making some bitter souls sweet for a while.
.now my main reason for crating this post is to let the world know that islam and igbo can not be mentioned in the same sentence! fun fact:enugu state map shape is the image of an acending jesus. anyi wu umu chineke..

it's not that nobody wants to associate with you. I don't know your ideology, but do you use that word infidel a lot around your igbo brothers?
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by kindlyheart: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
funkekemi:
I have only heard of igbo Muslims and it's in nairaland

there are.. I know one here in bauchi. I'd rather not associate with him cause he carry religion more than the hausas that converted him.

he's quick to call his fellow igbis arnas (infidel)
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Conrod: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
I'm sorry to hear your predicament guy.those Anambra people can hate anything. I'm not even a Muslim my sin is because I don't support kanu and this guy hate me calling me Afonja Muslim some of them call me terrorist.
From all i have read from you, they are not far from the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Omoslim26: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Well one thing I know is that an Igboman is not bound to do the biddings of another, an Igboman can choose to be anything as long as it doesn't jeopardize the security and way of life of Igbo and our heritage.

But honestly speaking Islam is a strange pattern in Igbo, but if you choose that part, good for you.

I have been and stayed in All states in Ala Igbo and Since I was born and now I am getting old I am still yet to see just

ONE IGBO MUSLIM JUST ONE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS LIFE SINCE THE 19S.
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by EMMY76: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

1, OGA my friend who served in North is Muslim and Indegene of Anambra, when it's time for prayer we used to sneak out and pray, he later told us that he is Muslim he then continue to join us in our prayers up to when we pass out.

2, almost those claiming that They are atheist are Muslims, they are just afraid to announce that they converted.

we accommodated him up to when he finished his NYSC he is bearing his original name up to POP, we called him Ibrahim, he loves prayer too much.

4, my junior NYSC mate told me that when they're on camp his Igbo friend from East told his girlfriend that he wants to be Muslims, she said she is ready to convert too, but they're preparing to migrate from there(East) ... but this one I'm not updated about what happened next.

continue sleeping.

Islam is taking over your land, and no amount of propaganda will work against it.

Keep dreaming is free to do so most igbos converting to islam are either looking for contracts or federal govt jobs it's not because of the the love for the voilent religion I doubt if they will even agree to take part in ur bloody regular jihad or become a suicide bomber for ur allah.
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by donyfrank: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i weep when ever am been seen as a second class citizen in my own state,my brothers dont wana asociate with me,simply because of religion! alhamdulilah alhamdulilah ar'qman al moli.. olisa keluwa so so gi ka anyi ne fe,ndi na kpi isi ala na ala igbo chi okike biko ka oku muo ke sa si ha na aha onye nwe anyi ameen!.
.enugu is my state nobody can change that it is my birthright mashallah! .
.modified.
.i just felt like making some bitter souls sweet for a while.
.now my main reason for crating this post is to let the world know that islam and igbo can not be mentioned in the same sentence! fun fact:enugu state map shape is the image of an acending jesus. anyi wu umu chineke..

Na because of people like you that brought and protect this killer Fulanis in our land
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Queengel: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

continue sleeping.

it is not possible not in the east any Igbo person that say he or she is a Muslim is there for one propose money we the Igbos are all Christians, any Igbo person that says he is a Muslim is an out cast to his family members
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by theTranslator: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Obalatule:
We yoruba christians are hated by yoruba Muslims with passion, the hate of yoruba Muslims is just too much on us!
onatule
Yoruba?
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2021
donyfrank:

Na because of people like you that brought and protect this killer Fulanis in our land

who ? i no be muslim o, na cruise i dey
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2021
This is why we have problem with Muslim in Nigeria....their allegiance to the religion supersedes humanity

To a Nigerian Muslim its Islam first before any other thing....we saw what it did to kwarans....take a look at that MURIC PRESIDENT....

THAT'S A MENTALITY IGBO LAND WILL NEVER NEVER ACCOMMODATE.... NOT WITH THE SECURITY STRUCTURE OF NIGERIA

SO WE CAN NEVER EVER BE COMFORTABLE WITH ISLAM IN IGBO LAND BECAUSE THE VERSION OF NIGERIAS ISLAM IS SO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD....

WHEN BIAFRA COMES AND WE HAVE AN UNCOMPROMISED ARM FORCES WE YOU CAN WORSHIP WHAT EVER YOU WANT

FOR NOW AN IGBO MAN PRACTISING ISLAM IS LIKE A FULANI HERDSMEN INFORMANT BECAUSE THEY KILL TO DRIVE ONE AGENDA....TO ERADICATE THE INFIDELS, RAPE AND TAKE THEIR WIVES AND FEMALE CHILDREN AS SEX SLAVES AND TAKE OVER THIER LAND AND PLANT THEIR OWN SEEDS IN THEIR WOMEN AND INTRODUCE ISLAM TO THEIR OFFSPRINGS.... SO YOU SEE AN IGBOS MUSLIM CAN HELP ACHIEVE THIS AIM BECAUSE HE BELIEVES ITS FOR THE GOOD OF ISLAM AND HE'S HELPING GROW ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD

AN IGBO MUSLIM IN IGBO LAND IN THIS STATE OF NIGERIA IS LIKE GAY COUPLES HAVING SEX AT MECCA

WE WILL NEVER EVER ALLOW IT...IT'S NOT HATRED BUT COMMON SECURITY ALERT
Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2021
ezenwajosh:
This is why we have problem with Muslim in Nigeria....their allegiance to the religion supersedes humanity

To a Nigerian Muslim its Islam first before any other thing....we saw what it did to kwarans....take a look at that MURIC PRESIDENT....

THAT'S A MENTALITY IGBO LAND WILL NEVER NEVER ACCOMMODATE.... NOT WITH THE SECURITY STRUCTURE OF NIGERIA

SO WE CAN NEVER EVER BE COMFORTABLE WITH ISLAM IN IGBO LAND BECAUSE THE VERSION OF NIGERIAS ISLAM IS SO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD....

WHEN BIAFRA COMES AND WE HAVE AN UNCOMPROMISED ARM FORCES WE YOU CAN WORSHIP WHAT EVER YOU WANT

FOR NOW AN IGBO MAN PRACTISING ISLAM IS LIKE A FULANI HERDSMEN INFORMANT BECAUSE THEY KILL TO DRIVE ONE AGENDA....TO ERADICATE THE INFIDELS, RAPE AND TAKE THEIR WIVES AND FEMALE CHILDREN AS SEX SLAVES AND TAKE OVER THIER LAND AND PLANT THEIR OWN SEEDS IN THEIR WOMEN AND INTRODUCE ISLAM TO THEIR OFFSPRINGS.... SO YOU SEE AN IGBOS MUSLIM CAN HELP ACHIEVE THIS AIM BECAUSE HE BELIEVES ITS FOR THE GOOD OF ISLAM AND HE'S HELPING GROW ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD

AN IGBO MUSLIM IN IGBO LAND IN THIS STATE OF NIGERIA IS LIKE GAY COUPLES HAVING SEX AT MECCA

WE WILL NEVER EVER ALLOW IT...IT'S NOT HATRED BUT COMMON SECURITY ALERT

Bro, you just read my heart. I have to buttress your point.

I can't hate a peaceful Muslim because they are human too.
The problem arises when the political side of Islam shows up.

We have to State the facts. Islam is the most political religion in the world. Almost a culture apart. It founding stages produces legal, cultural and military precedents which fortunately for them Muslims adhere to strictly and unfortunately non-muslims from time to time bear the brunt of this devotion.

Now in a diverse community as the world today, how should a compatriot trust his Muslim colleague knowing fully well that the average muslim's allegiance to religion is higher than to the nation.

Who will save us when our Muslim "brothers" become infiltrators and spies in the heated parity and climate we find our selves in these areas.

Igbos have not gotten reason to trust Northerners talkless of indigenes who adopt the culture of the perceived enemy. A case of familiar danger.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Igbo Muslim by Perfectbeing(m): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

That is because they dont exist grin ..
Ned Nwoko exists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Built Port Harcourt; Don't Mind Anyone Rewriting History – Gov. Uzodinma / Peter Obi Supporters Shut Down Kaduna Today / BREAKING!!! Malami Is Dead(may His Soul Rest In Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.