Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate (2819 Views)

Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) / "I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by blamingthedevil: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
As an 18 year old, I went to ENUGU state house in Abuja here for my indegine certificate.

Someone from same Enugu Ezike like me denied me. He said I can't be Igbo and be a Muslim.

Another person came in, and was like, 'It is you people in Enugu that allow this,

If he were from my place, we would have eliminated him'

Two adults, telling this to a very young me.
After much plea and tears, I was given Sha.

I will never forget this experience.

And just like Uthman here, Being an Igbo and Muslim has never conferred on me any advantage!

https://twitter.com/__MUHSEEN__/status/1679491305892888578

https://twitter.com/UthmanTochukwu/status/1679353517226565633

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by TemplarLandry: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Funny.

Maybe he's an impostor, just like Lagos1stSon, 001Lagos, IbadanPikin, Electorate et al. masquerading as Yorubas for the sole purpose of propaganda

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Writergreat68(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Funny
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Chimarto: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
The person should DM me
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by SwissMass: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wicked, even Peter girigory Obi exhibit such hatred, tribal and religious bigotry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Ihateheadslamer: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Igbos naturally hate Muslims the religion of piss tongue

22 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
You people have no fear of God, even with glaring evidence, you'll still deny reality.

No iota of integrity in you all
Kenneth4u205:
Yoruba Muslim claiming Enugu indigene.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
There's no ethnic in Nigeria as intolerant as the Igbo ethnic. They don't hide it.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Jostoman: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Fake news, they are doing this propaganda to deceive their gullible because of election tribunal. They are looking for favour in court because They know they win with rigging and changing of other candidate results

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Jostoman: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You people have no fear of God, even with glaring evidence, you'll still deny reality.

All this propaganda that you people are trying to bring now to deceive northerners because of Court case cannot work because the northerners are wiser now.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Jostoman: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Igbos naturally hate Muslims the religion of piss tongue
All this propaganda because of election tribunal. grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Jostoman: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
SwissMass:
Wicked, even Peter girigory Obi exhibit such hatred, tribal and religious bigotry
northerner are wiser now, you people use religion to deceive them before election they rigged for BAT, you people still want to use religion to deceive them again so that they can rigged court case for you people again, Oga the tactics don cast

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Beremx(f): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Did he incorrectly spell his name from Mushin to Muhsin?

The name sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Jostoman: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Yoruba Muslim claiming Enugu indigene.
the two tactics BAT have is religion and ethnicity.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by EmeeNaka: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Well, who would see what Islamists does and associates with Islam?
I really do not wish Islam on Igboland.
However, I do desire that everyone loves each other and lives in harmony regardless of religion and ethnicity

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jostoman:
the two tactics BAT have is religion and ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Depriest2020: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.

Maybe he's an impostor, just like Lagos1stSon, 001Lagos, electorate et al. masquerading as Yorubas for the sole purpose of propaganda
Was expecting to see the song you would dedicate to him, but got disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Depriest2020: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Am beginning to sense their might be a rerun election. Before the last election, a lot of propaganda against the Igbo's from all angles where coming up, from Igbo's taking over Lagos (which no one cares about now) to they hate the north, and they don't respect their host community to they hate Muslims, they're tribalist, religious fanatics and so on, now it's like it's about to start again, just to condemn them before the rest of Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Propaganda with no proof...
He is lying...
APC is really scared but this propaganda tactics is dead on arrival...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Exmilitant(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
In the first place why would any true son of Igbo associate himself/herself with Islam? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by hegelian: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
There's no ethnic in Nigeria as intolerant as the Igbo ethnic. They don't hide it.

its the same everywhere.. you canbt be christain and get ingigene cert in ilorin or kano or katsina....

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by 001Lagos: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

But you supported Remi Tinubu when the news of her shutting down the aso rock chapel because they didn't support her husband's ambition w made public

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Were you there when she shut it down?
001Lagos:

But you supported Remi Tinubu when the news of her shutting down the aso rock chapel because they didn't support her husband's ambition w made public

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Racoon(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
There's no ethnic in Nigeria as intolerant as the Igbo ethnic. They don't hide it....
Remember that Alimi has annexed and still holding the forte in Kwara.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by blamingthedevil: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Racoon:

Same Yes Daddy Kwara

Ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Cure your ignorance by traveling to Ilorin at least.
Racoon:

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by MadamExcellency: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
The certificate doesn't originate from Abuja. You go to your village chairman/head and collect letter of identification, proceed to the Community King for endorsement and a seal. From there go to the Local Government Council for a Identification Certificate.

This is the process and not the propaganda on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Yorubafather: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/__MUHSEEN__/status/1679491305892888578

https://twitter.com/UthmanTochukwu/status/1679353517226565633

Point of correction, there is nothing like Igbo or Enugu state Muslim, that is death on arrival, it must be an impostor

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Yorubafather: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Cure your ignorance by traveling to Ilorin at least.

I've lived in Ilorin, Emirs Road precisely .... what are you talking about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Otti Must See This, Why Won't They Show Him This Part Of Aba. / Yar'adua Did Not Spend A Dime Of His Security Vote / Breaking News: Yar'adua (deadibody) back On Nigerian Soil. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.