Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Help A Beginner In Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help A Beginner In Programming (391 Views)

What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / Here Is Why You Should First Learn Python As A Beginner In Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Beginner In Programming by NDSMELODY(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
I am a fresh graduate of electronic and electrical engineering,I developed interest in programming when i was in 400l but unfortunately I did not have a system nor a smart phone. Few days ago I downloaded java programming language app with my infinix hot4 phone,I have gone through it by myself and I have being able to learn fewer things like writing a code to display my name,to calculate area of circle,rectangle but I know there is more I could learn..please how can I migrate from a novice to professional especially in my field help me guys.
Re: Help A Beginner In Programming by stanliwise(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
NDSMELODY:
I am a fresh graduate of electronic and electrical engineering,I developed interest in programming when i was in 400l but unfortunately I did not have a system nor a smart phone. Few days ago I downloaded java programming language app with my infinix hot4 phone,I have gone through it by myself and I have being able to learn fewer things like writing a code to display my name,to calculate area of circle,rectangle but I know there is more I could learn..please how can I migrate from a novice to professional especially in my field help me guys.
You need a laptop.
You need good books and videos
You need patience to read them
You need to apply those things little by little
You need a platform to apply those things you have been learning
You need someone who believes with more training you can become better

You need God factor

You need your own believe
Re: Help A Beginner In Programming by NDSMELODY(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
stanliwise:

You need a laptop.
You need good books and videos
You need patience to read them
You need to apply those things little by little
You need a platform to apply those things you have been learning
You need someone who believes with more training you can become better

You need God factor

You need your own believe
thanks sir,would you recommend a book for me
Re: Help A Beginner In Programming by stanliwise(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2021
NDSMELODY:
thanks sir,would you recommend a book for me
For Java there is a comprehensive book called
Introduction to java by Daniel Y.Liang.

It is comprehensive not because of how it is written per se but because the curriculum flow is comprehensive.

To benefit from it deeply, take time to solve the long exercises, it will benefit you a lot
Re: Help A Beginner In Programming by NDSMELODY(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
stanliwise:

For Java there is a comprehensive book called
Introduction to java by Daniel Y.Liang.

It is comprehensive not because of how it is written per se but because the curriculum flow is comprehensive.

To benefit from it deeply, take time to solve the long exercises, it will benefit you a lot
is it in PDF sir
Re: Help A Beginner In Programming by stanliwise(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
NDSMELODY:
is it in PDF sir
check for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Browser Extension Developer / Full Stack Developers Needed / Online Banking Php Script With Email & SMS Notification Alert & OTP Alert -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.