Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State (21887 Views)

Boko Haram Cuts Off Network In Geidam, Yobe / Boko Haram Attacks Geidam In Yobe / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by CaptainAyub: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
broGeo:
Bornu again
Yobe
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by merits(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
obed92:
oh my god first time to be on front page in 12 yrs. Abeg pay me my share
Being in front page you are rejoicing, when you get first to comment you will throw party shay.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by VictorUSA(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
If someone like Buhari succeeds him in 2023, Nigeria will become hell on earth.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by bigfish3k: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
post=101060042:
When you fight Terrorism.
Terrorism fights Back.

May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria
Your prayers are working ooo

God has already exposed one in this government

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by Omoslim26: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
merits:

Being in front page you are rejoicing, when you get first to comment you will throw party shay.
grin
merits:

Shift let me fall and laugh pllsss
���

him go do special Thanksgiving service for Church be dat oo���

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by merits(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Shift let me fall and laugh pllsss
���

him go do special Thanksgiving service for Church be dat oo���
I dey tell you upon wetin nairaland rubbish.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by Brushstrokes20: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Isa pandemic/ Buhari boys are testing the Microphone!

.......happy testing to the useless govt of bloodthirsty terrorists!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by rlcanon: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
post=101060042:
Terrorism fights Back.

May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,

God pass dem.

BROS. A BIGGER AMEN.TO THOSE BUHARI AND APC(ALWAYS PRINTING CURRENCY) SYMPATHIZERS IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM AND THEIR HOUSEHOLD.BIGOTS UPON BIGOTRIES.

BASTARDS.THE SAME WAY BOKOHARAM KILLED THOSE 3 INNOCENT STUDENTS FROM GRACEVILLE UNIVERSITY IN KADUNA,SO SHALL YOUR CHILDREN BE VICTIMS OF EXTRA-JUDICIARY KILLINGS.ASE GUN ASE WOOO

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by Omoslim26: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
merits:

I dey tell you upon wetin nairaland rubbish.

The first time wey I get my ftc I come dey ask myself question like

nigga how far??

how do you feel??

I check my ASA I no see alert from oga Seun ��.

guy ever since then who ftc help abeg hustle make rubbish nor dey hungry you ooo��

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by rlcanon: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You are cursing yourself unknowing.

BASTARD OF NO NATION,FAMILY AND DESTINATION.TODAY,I PRONOUNCED UPON YOU THAT IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU IN ENTIRETY.

YOU,YOUR FAMILY AND ENTIRE GENERATION SHALL BE VICTIMS OF BOKOHARAM AND EXTRA-JUDICIARY KILLINGS.SINCE YOU EMBRACED EVIL DOING.EVIL ATTACKS SHALL NEVER DEPART YOUR LIFE.

BASTARD BIGOT
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by merits(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Omoslim26:

The first time wey I get my ftc I come dey ask myself question like

nigga how far??

how do you feel??

I check my ASA I no see alert from oga Seun ��.

guy ever since then who ftc help abeg hustle make rubbish nor dey hungry you ooo��

Na so the earlier you realize the better I did that too some years back but I just cautioned myself of unnecessary things.i quit and free myself from hasting to make make fp and first to comment nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by seyz91(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy
GboyegaD:
Hmmm...if he can't fortify his hometown, wondering how he will fortify the nation.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by seyz91(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by Tranquillity360: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
rlcanon:

BASTARD OF NO NATION,FAMILY AND DESTINATION.TODAY,I PRONOUNCED UPON YOU THAT IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU IN ENTIRETY.

YOU,YOUR FAMILY AND ENTIRE GENERATION SHALL BE VICTIMS OF BOKOHARAM AND EXTRA-JUDICIARY KILLINGS.SINCE YOU EMBRACED EVIL DOING.EVIL ATTACKS SHALL NEVER DEPART YOUR LIFE.

BASTARD BIGOT
All that have started happening to you because your curse to blessed Nwa Chineke is like pouring water on
stone.

Who God bless,no man can curse.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by Calicoe: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ay77:
I don commot my hand for naija matter.,I Dey fight to save my life now

Bro I can relate with you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by rlcanon: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tranquillity360:
All that have started happening to you because your curse to blessed Nwa Chineke is like pouring water on
stone.

Who God bless,no man can curse.

MONKEY. JAH CAN NEVER BLESS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION BECAUSE YOU CELEBRATE EVIL DOINGS.FROM TODAY YOU ARE BLESSED/CURSED BY YOUR ONE AND ONLY MASTER DEVIL.YOU SHALL BE A VICTIM OF EXTRA-JUDICIARY KILLINGS BY THE BOKOHARAM YOU CELEBRATE WITH.HEAVEN AND EARTH AS ACCEDED TO THIS PRAYER.

BORN THROWAY MONKEY.
COME ON, AM WAITING FOR YOU WITH LOTS OF ARSEANALS IN THE OFFINGS
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by Igbojihadist: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Na true.

We are in the Bush presently. Bullets flying over
Lolxx nwanne you dey bush dey type this
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by Henri8: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
He should go and register his sim for NIN.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by Tranquillity360: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
rlcanon:

MONKEY. JAH CAN NEVER BLESS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION BECAUSE YOU CELEBRATE EVIL DOINGS.FROM TODAY YOU ARE BLESSED/CURSED BY YOUR ONE AND ONLY MASTER DEVIL.YOU SHALL BE A VICTIM OF EXTRA-JUDICIARY KILLINGS BY THE BOKOHARAM YOU CELEBRATE WITH.HEAVEN AND EARTH AS ACCEDED TO THIS PRAYER.

BORN THROWAY MONKEY.
COME ON, AM WAITING FOR YOU WITH LOTS OF ARSEANALS IN THE OFFINGS
Bring it on.

Your curse means nothing to me.

Who God bless,no evil can curse him.

If only you know my namegrin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by pepericozi: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shittaakeem:
LOBATAN

Nigeria with fake responses to allay the fear of people. As l have said, we are in trouble.

sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by sapientia(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
post=101060042:
Terrorism fights Back.

God bless Nigeria

Yes oo

Buhari and Isa pantami are fighting back

A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against Buhari and Isa Pantami
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
post=101060042:
Terrorism fights Back.

God pass dem.

God bless Nigeria

SHUT UP!

NA RANT YOU DEY RANT.
BUHARI IS A DEAD VEGETABLE
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by LOVEGINO(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Cryomancer:
This is Fake News by enemies of the state.

Those boys are not boko haram, they are just peaceful Halleluyah Boys who are celebrating their brother who was recently appointed as the acting IGP.

The north is the most peaceful place in the world.!!
U re very kwarect
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by November24(f): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ay77:
I don commot my hand for naija matter.,I Dey fight to save my life now

My brother... The feeling is mutual
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by bilulu(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
post=101060042:
Terrorism fights Back.

God pass dem.

God bless Nigeria
be there waiting on God to come fight your battle when you keep supporting terrorist in power.... The only terrorists fighting back are your darling daddy in villa with his foot soldiers around him.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State by LZAA: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
post=101060042:
Terrorism fights Back.

God pass dem.

God bless Nigeria
Why you dey curse your "Darling daddy " grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serah John Awa Kidnapped By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) / Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.