Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Advice Concerning : Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Concerning : Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! (164 Views)

House, I Am Confused / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Ortintin: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
From your write-up i noticed you don't want to go back to lagos. This has a lot of meaning in which first is that your business is atleast paying bills and you have confidence in it even though it might not generate you enough income as you expect.

Is there a way you can merge the two together, that is can you be doing your business here in lagos and still learn from your friend?

Also apart from your business in kaduna, is there any other thing you are planning to do to better your earnings.

These questions you have to answer it in all honesty in order to decide what is best for you. Because you only know that.

Another thing is to create a table and write all the advantages and disadvantages you can gain by taking your friend's offer and not taking it. Tbis helps you to weigh everything and follow the best course.

Lastly, the effect of prayer can never be under estimated. A short prayer to God can show you what to do or not do.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Benin City!!! / Territory Sales Representative / Pos....as A Mega Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.