Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! (530 Views)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Publicans And Harlots Opportunity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
John Came Unto You In The Way Of Righteousness, And Ye Believed Him Not

"Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him."
Matthew 21:31-32

The reason the Pharisees were rejected by God was because they rejected the gospel of righteousness and refused to repent!

The reason the publicans and sinners were accepted by God was because they accepted the gospel of righteousness and repented of their sinful ways.

If you also reject the gospel of righteousness and refuse to repent of your sins as the Pharisees, God would also reject you.

God bless.
Re: The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2021
The publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you Pharisees that reject the gospel of righteousness and refuse to repent of you sins!
Re: The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2021
The way of righteousness.
Re: The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr1: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
My apologies to the sheep of Christ (the righteous), not the goats oh (workers of iniquity). Matthew 25:31-46

I couldn't post the update of my righteousness series yesterday because I was unjustly banned for righteousness sake. I was angry but God told me it was normal, so instead I would rejoice and be glad because:

Matthew 5:10-12 (KJV)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

So I'm not the first neither would I be the last, so the work of the Kingdom of God must continue regardless.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

God bless.
Re: The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr1: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr1: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr1: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: The Publicans And The Harlots Go Into The Kingdom Of God Before You! by jesusjnr1: 7:09am On May 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Inikpi The Igala Princess Who Sacrificed Herself To Be Killed Along With 9 Maide / See Prophet Odumeje Spraying Cash As Him, Bar. Ifeanyi Ejiofor And Umu Otu March / You Have Stated In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.