Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? (444 Views)

Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
When they are told they are the seed of Christ and that they inherited His righteousness, why would they want to repent?

That would give them the encouragement to continue in their abominable ways, as regardless, they would still be saved and allowed into heaven.

That's how such false ideas have encouraged the wicked and workers of iniquity to continue in their evil ways.

Such false beliefs and teachings have made sin to abound.

Jesus had no seed so no man inherited His righteousness, that's why no worker of iniquity would be allowed into heaven.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

He that has an ear, let him hear.

God bless.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
When they are told they are the seed of Christ and that they inherited His righteousness, why would they want to repent?

That would give them the encouragement to continue in their abominable ways, as regardless, they would still be saved and allowed into heaven.

That's how such false ideas have encouraged the wicked and workers of iniquity to continue in their evil ways.

Jesus had no seed so no man inherited His righteousness, that's why no worker of iniquity would be allowed into heaven.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

He that has an ear, let him hear.

God bless.

I read in one of your post where you said God gave you great wisdom.

If this is what you call wisdom, it's a disappointment.

Before I talk about the issue you raised, let me inform you that Solomon wasn't wise because God gave him wisdom no but because he was the son of the wisest man (David). His wisdom was from a wisdom reservoir from his father David.

The question begging for answer is, who is your spiritual father?

Back to the topic.

The covenant God has with mankind is, "as many as receive his son Jesus, He will give the right to become his son."

He never said any man that are righteous.

There are two kinds of righteousness:

1. God's kind of righteousness
2. Man's kind of righteousness

God's kind of righteousness is imbedded into man when he becames a child of God.

Man's kind of righteousness is acts or expression.

When God say be ye perfect as your heavenly father is perfect. He recognized the fact that man was his son and has the ability (God's righteousness) to be like him. He ask the man to pull that it out and express it.

That the man hasn't express it doesn't mean it's not in him.

His continuous exposure to God's word help him to take the image of the indwelling righteousness God had impacted into him at new birth and express it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Before I talk about the issue you raised, let me inform you that Solomon wasn't wise because God gave him wisdom no but because he was the son of the wisest man (David). His wisdom was from a wisdom reservoir from his father David.

Back to the topic.

The covenant God has with mankind is, "as many as receive his son Jesus, He will give the right to become his son."

God's kind of righteousness is imbedded into man when he becames a child of God.

When God say be ye perfect as your heavenly father is perfect. He recognized the fact that man was his son and has the ability (God's righteousness) to be like him. He ask the man to pull that it out and express it.

His continuous exposure to God's word help him to take the image of the indwelling righteousness God had impacted into him at new birth and express it.
So your post nutshell, is that a gay Christian or worker of iniquity inherited the righteousness of Jesus, abi?

Thanks for confirming the sheer extent of your ignorance of the Truth after a long while and hence justifying my long-held opinion of you.

No wonder Jesus said many Christians would be turned back on that day because of their works of iniquity.

It's because of such figments of your imaginations that you inherited His righteousness.

BTW, what I spoke of my God-given wisdom is not just I know about but what many NL Christians and atheists alike have confirmed to show that it's beyond any reasonable doubt.

I don't expect fools to be able to perceive it though, because Wisdom is only justified of her children.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So your post nutshell, is that a gay Christian or worker of iniquity inherited the righteousness of Jesus, abi?

Thanks for confirming the sheer extent of your ignorance of the Truth after a long while and hence justifying my long-held opinion of you.

No wonder Jesus said many Christians would be turned back on that day because of their works of iniquity.

It's because of such figments of your imaginations that you inherited His righteousness.

BTW, what I spoke of my God-given wisdom is not just I know about but what many NL Christians and atheists alike have confirmed to show that it's beyond any reasonable doubt.

I don't expect fools to be able to perceive it though, because Wisdom is only justified of her children.

Let me address your gay and unrighteousness thing because that is what is bursting your mind and making you think you are having a new revelation.

That a gay claims to be born again means nothing until he is truly born again.

Now if he is truly born again. He is a child of God regardless of how you see him. For God, he is a work in progress as you who also is a born again (according to your claim) and still lies, get angry, abuse someone, etc.

Do you think calling me a fool makes you different from a gay? No! Sin is sin regardless of the form it takes.

God is working on his children regardless of how you perceive them. It's work in progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by BassReeves: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
soulpeppersoup:
I liked your post, particularly because of this absolutely true comment you came out with here.

soulpeppersoup:
1 Kings 3:1-13
'1Solomon made an alliance with Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, and married one of his daughters.
He brought her to live in the City of David until he could finish building his palace and the Temple of the LORD and the wall around the city.
2At that time the people of Israel sacrificed their offerings at local places of worship, for a temple honoring the name of the LORD had not yet been built.
3Solomon loved the LORD and followed all the decrees of his father, David, except that Solomon, too, offered sacrifices and burned incense at the local places of worship.
4The most important of these places of worship was at Gibeon, so the king went there and sacrificed 1,000 burnt offerings.
5That night the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream, and God said, “What do you want? Ask, and I will give it to you!
6Solomon replied, “You showed great and faithful love to your servant my father, David, because he was honest and true and faithful to you.
And you have continued to show this great and faithful love to him today by giving him a son to sit on his throne.
7“Now, O LORD my God, you have made me king instead of my father, David, but I am like a little child who doesn’t know his way around.
8And here I am in the midst of your own chosen people, a nation so great and numerous they cannot be counted!
9Give me an understanding heart so that I can govern your people well and know the difference between right and wrong. For who by himself is able to govern this great people of yours?”
10The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for wisdom.
11So God replied, “Because you have asked for wisdom in governing my people with justice
and have not asked for a long life or wealth or the death of your enemies—
12I will give you what you asked for!

I will give you a wise and understanding heart such as no one else has had or ever will have!
13And I will also give you what you did not ask for—riches and fame! No other king in all the world will be compared to you for the rest of your life!
'

The narrative in 1 Kings 3:1-13 above, provides clear evidence that Solomon was wise because God gave him wisdom.

soulpeppersoup:
This will be like, asking about who is and/or was Apostle Paul's spiritual father?

soulpeppersoup:
Back to the topic
Good idea and you better go back to the topic, as you already where veering off topic, from making an unsubstantiated comment about Solomon's wisdom on one extreme, to asking invalid paternity question, on another extreme.

soulpeppersoup:
Now "as many as receive his son Jesus, He will give the right to become his son." is actually, John 1:12, that you quoted there, but if or when you know verse, why then are you making distinctions and trying to be separating 'as many as received Him ...' into different group

Exousia, the Greek word in the original text that you interpret as 'right', actually means, conferred power, power to act, authority. The word, carries a sense of 'delegated power' and so, referring to the authority God gives to His saints, giving them official permission for them to act to the extent they are guided by faith of His revealed word. It is, the approval of, as many as receive His son Jesus, to operate in a designated jurisdiction.

soulpeppersoup:

soulpeppersoup, permit me to ask you, an easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless and straightforward question, that requires just one perfect word, as an incontrovertible answer please. Here we go
In one word, what is the quintessential and most important character of God?

PS: I have other question(s) to ask and put to you. It will be related to your second post, but that question can wait, so you can give what's being asked here, your undivided concentration and attention.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by perezeghi: 3:05am On Apr 27, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Let me address your gay and unrighteousness thing because that is what is bursting your mind and making you think you are having a new revelation.

That a gay claims to be born again means nothing until he is truly born again.

Now if he is truly born again. He is a child of God regardless of how you see him. For God, he is a work in progress as you who also is a born again (according to your claim) and still lies, get angry, abuse someone, etc.

Do you think calling me a fool makes you different from a gay? No! Sin is sin regardless of the form it takes.

God is working on his children regardless of how you perceive them. It's work in progress .

The bolded stands firm as long as the individual does not continue in the old life.
Scripture says resist the devil and he will flee from thee.
One of the reasons for true evangelism is to raise disciples of Christ Jesus. A true disciple of Jesus is complete when the nature of Christ is formed in him.

Col.1.28 - Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17am On Apr 27, 2021
Nobody can inherit Christ's righteousness without first accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
Once you have accepted Jesus as Lord you begin exerting yourself vigorously to live by his counsels {Luke 13:24} in the course of doing this you may stumble due to flesh {Proverbs 24:16} but be rest assured that God will not condemn you for stumbling because sin is what we inherited {Romans 7:21-25} the solution is going to the elders in the Christian congregation to help you prayerfully so that you may regain your strength spiritually and continue in the race to life! James 5:14-15
Your since will be forgiven once you admit and repentantly turn away from your sin. Then strive not to return to such things, take practical steps to avoid repeating it! Proverbs 7:7-9
God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
My apologies to the sheep of Christ (the righteous), not the goats oh (workers of iniquity)

I couldn't post the update of my righteousness series yesterday because I was unjustly banned for righteousness sake. I was angry but God told me it was normal, so instead I would rejoice and be glad because:

Matthew 5:10-12 (KJV)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

So I'm not the first neither would I be the last, so the work of the Kingdom of God must continue regardless.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

God bless.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by petra1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Wrong teaching still. Dealing with gay is a different issue. Dealing with your false doctrine that no one has christ righteousness is a different thing.

Christians have the gift if righteousness.
If any man sin all he need do is repent

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
A GAY CHRISTIAN? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! CHRISTIANITY HAS TRULY SUFFERED! ANYWAYS, I DON'T BLAME YOU GUYS. I BLAME SATAN WHO BROUGHT US TO THIS DECEPTIVE, FRAUDULENT BELIEF!
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

A GAY CHRISTIAN?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
CHRISTIANITY HAS TRULY SUFFERED!
ANYWAYS, I DON'T BLAME YOU GUYS.
I BLAME SATAN WHO BROUGHT US TO THIS DECEPTIVE, FRAUDULENT BELIEF!
You should blame your false and Antichrist' beliefs as such that produces many workers of iniquity, for Satan cannot without your help.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
petra1:

Wrong teaching still. Dealing with gay is a different issue. Dealing with your false doctrine that no one has christ righteousness is a different thing.

Christians have the gift if righteousness.
If any man sin all he need do is repent

Abeg comot for here make I see road.

For someone who believes that Christian workers of iniquity could inherit Christ' righteousness and still be condemned for their evil works.

If that's not heretic and Antichrist, tell me what is.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by petra1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Abeg comot for here make I see road.

For someone who believes that Christian workers of iniquity could inherit Christ' righteousness and still be condemned for their evil works.

If that's not heretic and Antichrist, tell me what is.

Can you quote where I said so. Or shame on you

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
petra1:

Can you quote where I said so. Or shame on you

Okay here you go.

You made this comment:

petra1:

Does a Christian have thesame righteousness as christ ?

I responded:

jesusjnr2020:
Which Christian are you talking about? The one that works iniquity or the righteous one that obeys God's Word?

This was your response:

petra1:

There is only one Christian. A man who has received eternal life. A man who has confessed the lordship of Jesus.

So going by your your description of who a Christian is, these workers of iniquity Jesus talked about in the passage below were Christians because they confessed the Lordship of Jesus.

Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yet Jesus told them to depart from Him, so shame on you!

That's not all, you also said this

petra1:

No ,A Christian is seed of his righteousness.

The Christian has the same righteousness Jesus had. He has thesame nature of God in christ

petra1:

We are one with christ . As spirit ,same righteousness. Christ righteousness is not superior

So also going by your definition of who a Christian is, your doctrine of inherited righteousness is proven beyond any reasonable doubt to be antichrist and heretic, because no one who inherited Christ's righteousness or has the same righteousness as Him would be cast out by Him!

So double shame on you!

Here is my parting shot to show you how far your beliefs are from Christ:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

So calling Jesus, confessing the Lordship of Jesus without doing God's Will counts for nothing according to the Words of Jesus. So triple shame on you.

But you can continue to walk in your ignorance of the Truth as your fellow Christians.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by petra1(m): 5:54am On Apr 29, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Okay here you go.

You made this comment:

I responded:

This was your response:

So going by your your description of who a Christian is, these workers of iniquity Jesus talked about in the passage below were Christians because they confessed the Lordship of Jesus.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yet Jesus told them to depart from Him, so shame on you!

That's not all, you also said this

So also going by your definition of who a Christian is, your doctrine of inherited righteousness is proven beyond any reasonable doubt to be antichrist and heretic, because no one who inherited Christ's righteousness or has the same righteousness as Him would be cast out by Him!

So double shame on you!

Here is my parting shot to show you how far your beliefs are from Christ:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

So calling Jesus, confessing the Lordship of Jesus without doing God's Will counts for nothing according to the Words of Jesus. So triple shame on you.

But you can continue to walk in your ignorance of the Truth as your fellow Christians.

In all this your rambling above you still have not quoted your false accusation against me

someone who believes that Christian workers of iniquity could inherit Christ' righteousness and still be condemned for their evil works

Where did I make the statement.

Secondly you don't understand Christianity. If you couldn't decently the difference between JEHOVAH and ALLAH how can you differentiate the Christian from a natural man.

Your definition of Christianity already disqualify you from being a Christian.

Now let me school you a little.

Morality is not what make a man a Christian. Every religion teaches a for of morality . I'm sure you see Muslim as Christians too as long as they are nice and religious.

A Christian isna man who has received and accepted salvation through christ. And made Jesus Lord and saviour . Period .

The moral lifestyle is only a fruit of the word of God within. That's a growth process. The more you know the word , the more you do the word .

1Pe 2:1 — 1Pe 2:2
​ Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by petra1(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Also in addition. Your foundational misunderstanding of Mat 7 is a problem

Matthew 7:21

The above makes reference to a backsliden minister who felt his track record will cover for him. The bible makes it clear about the destiny of such.

Heb 6:4 — Heb 6:6
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

I don't know why you're so sin conscious. It's mostly those who live in sin that are always talking about sin to justify their conscience. That doesn't mean any child of God can't make mistakes. Or that they are not yet Christians until they are perfect 24/7

ARE YOU PERFECT

The best way make people live right is to teach the fruit of the spirit and fruit of righteousness.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2021
petra1:

In all this your rambling above you still have not quoted your false accusation against me

Where did I make the statement.

Secondly you don't understand Christianity. If you couldn't decently the difference between JEHOVAH and ALLAH how can you differentiate the Christian from a natural man.

Your definition of Christianity already disqualify you from being a Christian.

Now let me school you a little.

Morality is not what make a man a Christian. Every religion teaches a for of morality . I'm sure you see Muslim as Christians too as long as they are nice and religious.

A Christian isna man who has received and accepted salvation through christ. And made Jesus Lord and saviour . Period .

The moral lifestyle is only a fruit of the word of God within. That's a growth process. The more you know the word , the more you do the word .

1Pe 2:1 — 1Pe 2:2
​ Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

You should show me where I said you said so, otherwise more shame on you!

I said you believed that and proved it with your previous comments. If you couldn't still see it in spite of that, then you should blame your blindness to the Truth not me.

Instead of trying to school someone with your spiritual ignorance, try and humbly sit down at the feet of Jesus and learn, because you've proven by your Antichrist and heretics comments and beliefs, that you lack true knowledge.

That's the reason you could say that someone who confesses the Lordship of Christ was a Christian, also that a Christian inherited the righteousness of Christ, but Jesus would say that confessing His Lordship meant nothing without works of righteousness. Hence would send people you claim to be Christians by your definition, who inherited the righteousness of Christ according to you, to hell, because they were workers of iniquity, to prove that your such ideas and beliefs according to your definition of Christians, were Antichrist and heresies of the highest order.

The more you try to justify your false beliefs, the deeper you sink into the pit you dug for yourself.

If you can't yet see by now how baseless your idea that Christians inherited the righteousness of Christ is, despite how Jesus Words has totally disproved them, yours may be a case of spiritual blindness edging towards the land of no return.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by petra1(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2021
jesusjnr1:
You should show me where I said you said so, otherwise more shame on you!

I said you believed that and proved it with your previous comments. If you couldn't still see it in spite of that, then you should blame your blindness to the Truth not me.

Instead of trying to school someone with your spiritual ignorance, try and humbly sit down at the feet of Jesus and learn, because you've proven by your Antichrist and heretics comments and beliefs, that you lack true knowledge.

That's the reason you could say that someone who confesses the Lordship of Christ was a Christian, also that a Christian inherited the righteousness of Christ, but Jesus would say that confessing His Lordship meant nothing without works of righteousness. Hence would send people you claim to be Christians by your definition, who inherited the righteousness of Christ according to you, to hell, because they were workers of iniquity, to prove that your such ideas and beliefs according to your definition of Christians, were Antichrist and heresies of the highest order.

The more you try to justify your false beliefs, the deeper you sink into the pit you dug for yourself.

If you can't yet see by now how baseless your idea that Christians inherited the righteousness of Christ is, despite how Jesus Words has totally disproved them, yours may be a case of spiritual blindness edging towards the land of no return.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2021
petra1:
Also in addition. Your foundational misunderstanding of Mat 7 is a problem

Matthew 7:21

The above makes reference to a backsliden minister who felt his track record will cover for him. The bible makes it clear about the destiny of such.

Heb 6:4 — Heb 6:6
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

I don't know why you're so sin conscious. It's mostly those who live in sin that are always talking about sin to justify their conscience. That doesn't mean any child of God can't make mistakes. Or that they are not yet Christians until they are perfect 24/7

ARE YOU PERFECT

The best way make people live right is to teach the fruit of the spirit and fruit of righteousness.

I feel immense pity for you, because you seem shamelessly hell-bent on making matters that already terrible worse for yourself, trying to explain something that's self-explanatory.

Whether they were frontsliden or backsliden, that doesn't make your blunder and heresy any less severe, because the fact remains that if they inherited the righteousness of Christ or had the same righteousness He had as you claim, nothing, I repeat, nothing would be able to deprive them of their salvation!

So next time try and remind yourself of what the Bible says according to you, before you start spilling such Antichrist ldeas.

That saying of Christ has obviously humbled you but instead of admitting your error, you're going to make another worse. Quit attempting to justify your unjustifiable blunders, and save yourself further embarrassment please. Thanks.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by petra1(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2021
jesusjnr1:
I feel immense pity for you, because you seem shamelessly hell-bent on making matters that already terrible worse for yourself, trying to explain something that's self-explanatory.

Whether they were frontsliden or backsliden, that doesn't make your blunder and heresy any less severe, because the fact remains that if they inherited the righteousness of Christ or had the same righteousness He had as you claim, nothing, I repeat, nothing would be able to deprive them of their salvation!

So next time try and remind yourself of what the Bible says according to you, before you start spilling such Antichrist ldeas.

That saying of Christ has obviously humbled you but instead of admitting your error, you're going to make another worse. Quit attempting to justify your unjustifiable blunders, and save yourself further embarrassment please. Thanks.

You're yet to answer my question
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2021
petra1:

Are you a Christian?

Na who titles help?

My brother leave titles and do the work, you'd be judged according to your work not titles.

Let your work be your title instead of the other way round.

petra1:

ARE YOU PERFECT

Sorry i missed this part of your comment.

You would say same of Jesus because what i'm doing is nothing different from what He did. If you noticed, often times I just repeat what He said but still it offends people like you that claim to be Christians.

John 7:7 (KJV)

The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

So if you feel uncomfortable when one speaks the Truth as Jesus would if He were here, it's only because you're a worker of iniquity just as the Pharisees were, hence the Truth brings your evil works to light.

John 3:20 (KJV)

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Therefore if you're a worker of iniquity instead of trying to prevent the Truth from being preached, you must change your ways otherwise expect the Truth to keep causing you nightmares.

That's probably why you are having a contrary view to that of the Master concerning such things, and view this as being sin conscious despite it being a righteousness series.

As for your question, i'm not a worker of iniquity but of righteousness, and I must continue in it because I know no worker of iniquity would be saved on that day, so no excuses!

That's also why I must preach it, because I am also a disciple of Christ and I ought to preach the gospel of Christ to all and sundry in obedience to the commandment of my Master Jesus.

God bless.
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr1: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by Kobojunkie: 5:56am On Apr 30, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

1. Solomon was wise , not because God gave Him wisdom but because He was the son of David? Where do you folks get these things from? undecided

2. Jesus Christ condemned the very idea of human's as "spiritual fathers", so are you certain your beliefs and you are of Jesus Christ? undecided

Is it possible to be against the Truth of Jesus Christ Christ still belong to Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Why Would A Gay Christian Who "Inherited Christ's Righteousness" Want To Repent? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Won’t Break Up, TB Joshua Assures [VIDEO] / Message To The Church / Religion Before Humanity:my Bitter Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.