Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) (32533 Views)

Lady Cries Out After Rented House Gets Demolished By Govt After A Month / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by Yankee101: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Don't build in nigeria what you can't afford to lose

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by hybridblood07(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Billions of naira bro.
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! Thats a big property
Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by Lucifer1419: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Andersyndx:
create an account on the website and then go to menu and activate your donation link. Quite simple
. Ok thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by akdjr(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lagos is one risky place to have a property. I still prefer to buy a flat in a government owned estate than to buy a property belonging to a deceased person in the street

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by Andersyndx: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Subonbon:
bro i hail! Abeg u fit just tell me more about this link i dey madly interested.. Thanks
I day see the power for your voice. Settle down observe that site, you go make money. You fit even tell aza men about am then let them know say you go day collect your percentage

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by officialmario(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
AsapTeddy:
problem just too much for Nigeria....

like the woman that pointed at me yesterday at a naming ceremony and shouted, "This boy has eaten before"

lol.....this life no just balance at all
set awon owo epo
Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by mastermind147: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
This man in question is chief security of the estate park view . And he always want to buy as much as many Land in that park view and build houses and sell later.
He is one of tinubu errand but is not loyal to them anymore. He want to become king in park view and he order all his worker to be calling kabiesi and name his mansion Palacio Olu Oke-Owo.
I think d demolish is because his doing too much and he as pass his boundaries inside the estate.

I will be there tonight to give you update about the building
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
AsapTeddy:
problem just too much for Nigeria....

like the woman that pointed at me yesterday at a naming ceremony and shouted, "This boy has eaten before"
.. Yes ! Why you dey collect double ration grin grin grin

Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by rafcrown(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
APC versus PDP?
Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by BitmapStudios: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
happney65:

Bitmapstudios come and see me laughing �
I juss dey laugh like billy goat for here. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by Belmot(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
eazeefix:
The owner died a few months ago �
Did you kill him? Verify before you type.
Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by Tobycee: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Andersyndx:
create an account on the website and then go to menu and activate your donation link. Quite simple
I have created an account and done my donation link waiting for activation. How do I write and upload my articles there.. am finding it hard to navigate
Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by Andersyndx: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tobycee:

I have created an account and done my donation link waiting for activation. How do I write and upload my articles there.. am finding it hard to navigate
it's super easy. Just write to them using the comment bubble on the buttom right of the website

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by Subonbon(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Andersyndx:
I day see the power for your voice. Settle down observe that site, you go make money. You fit even tell aza men about am then let them know say you go day collect your percentage
bro i greet you... You bam
Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by Lucifer1419: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2021
Andersyndx:
. Good morning bros, I have activated my donation link, pls what's next, should I start pasting it on social media, how can I get donation to my link, waiting for your reply, thanks.
Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by otorman: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
blizard44:
Source,?

Modified :
Seen!

Na make every man amend e way, live right and do their
best for their loved ones and humanity.

Live to the fullest and put yourself first. Immediately you turn back, 2seconds, dem don begin Bleep you up.
These words are misleading and misunderstood at times some will put theirselves first and forget their kids sef always explain properly for Africans many dont understand English language properly
Re: Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) by raskymonojendor: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Once upon a time. Even the one of the one percent dey get there house demolished if things are not done right.

Sanwo Olu is Ijebu from Lagos. Okeowo is Ijebu man from Ogun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Rooms Can A 40x50 Plot Of Land Contain? / Can A Salary Of ₦100k Sustain A Decent Apartment In Lagos? / Every Nigerian Must Own House In 3 Years – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.