Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar (1835 Views)

South East Is The Only Region You Will See Villages With Amazing Structures / Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts / Sanwo-olu Sacks Babatunde Bank Anthony, Appoints Oluwatoyin Gafar Bolowotan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Ctorch: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Igbo is the only region in nigeria that has 95% of christians before, but thanks to almighty Allah
# Islam is growing like never before in that region.

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Ctorch: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Message of Peace and Love

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by gidgiddy: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
95%? More like 99.999999999% Christians

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by criuze(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Any Igbo man in that occult is there for money

ok?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who are these lunatics from Futa djallon..
95% is way too small...
It is 127% Christians...very verifiable bureau of statistics..

27% on top is gain to Christendom....

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
gidgiddy:
95%? More like 99.999999999% Christians

You are wrong.

It is 127% Christians

27% through Evangelism, witnessing and soul winning.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Ekejoestar(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nawa ooo, has the joke reached this level bikonu?? grin grin grin

Igbo man that will become a headslammer is because he wants to attract moslim customers.... Once he makes his money, he moves on,,,we are not extremist like pantiAmu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by sageb: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
i doubt if muslims from the east is more than 1percent of the total population of igbos (easterners).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by flokii: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
South East is gone.. the conquest is fvcking real with islamization in full gear there.

You won't see the 'Kwara is lost to fulani' idi0ts on this thread. Another Somalia loading
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
flokii:
South East is gone.. the conquest is fvckong real with islamization in full gear there.

You won't see the 'Kwara is lost to fulani' idi0ts on this thread. Another Somalia loading

You dey read at all.

Stop embarrassing awolowos free education on you guys

though the free Education is devoid of knowledge.

Adebayo himself is a Yoruba man...from Oyo state.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Asgard13: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
An Igbo man will rather join occult, traffic drugs to indonesia than to join Islam...

How much Islam Dey pay...

Few ones outside igboland are in there to impress their Islamic friends based on interest

Islam can’t survive in igboland...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Subduer: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Igbos are 98.6% Muslims, and 1.3% Christians. The rest are African Traditionalists.

Alahu Akhbar. Any more problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Bluntguy: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ctorch:
Igbo is the only region in nigeria that has 95% of christians before, but thanks to almighty Allah
# Islam is growing like never before in that region.
Trash! Trash again!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Malawian(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ndi Igbo, when next we travel for Xmas, let's make sure we put things and some people in their proper place.
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by blues234: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
flokii:
South East is gone.. the conquest is fvcking real with islamization in full gear there.

I bet you are Gbonka Ebiri on Facebook. You write and obsesses on Igbos like him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by chatinent: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Ok.
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 24, 2021
Jokers from Sambisa grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2021
Islam and inferiority complex

when They sleep, eat, wash prick it's always about how to stop been second best to christianity by force and violence

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by louqas: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
Islam and inferiority complex

when They sleep, eat, wash prick it's always about how to stop been second best to christianity by force and violence

Why them are christians always shouting islamization?....is it not because christians are afraid of losing out the first position to Islam now that most christians themselves don't believe the fable that someone died for their sins.....Islam is the fastest growing religion...which naturally should be of great concern to christians
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2021
louqas:

Why them are christians always shouting islamization?....is it not because christians are afraid of losing out the first position to Islam now that most christians themselves don't believe the fable that someone died for their sins.....Islam is the fastest growing religion...which naturally should be of great concern to christians
shut your dirty mouth

Christians talk about Islam because it is the only religion that has clearly outlined them for killing in islamic books alongside the Jews

Christians talk about Islam for self defense to raise awareness on the ever concocting plans of Islamic Terrorists

Abdul, have you seen the pantami expose of 2010?

Mujahadeens were crying christians are humiliating them for spreading stronger doctrines by debate, outreach and waxing strong

Their solution till date is fatwa and bloodshed

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by louqas: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
shut your dirty mouth

Christians talk about Islam because it is the only religion that has clearly outlined them for killing in islamic books alongside the Jews

Christians talk about Islam for self defense to raise awareness on the ever concocting plans of Islamic Terrorists

Abdul, have you seen the pantami expose of 2010?
Who be this animal?
Christians are pissing in their pants now.......Islam is taking over the world in full force......it's really painful losing out your prime position.....you will get used to it

Expose wey dey internet since a decade you just dey read come dey form enlightened , abegi shift
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Shuzzi(m): 12:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Adebayor is giving statistics on whats happening in igboland
Chai I laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 24, 2021
louqas:

People saying these things are Yoruba Christians. Check it!
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Muna4real(f): 2:14am On Apr 24, 2021
This one is either dreaming,or deliberately deceiving himself. I don't blame him anyway, because he has not been to the south east. We don't fancy islam here.
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Resurrection212: 2:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Continue deceiving yourself this a traditional ruler in imo state converted to Islam.
Juliusmalema:
Who are these lunatics from Futa djallon..

95% is way too small...

It is 127% Christians...very verifiable bureau of statistics..

27% on top is gain to Christendom....
Imo State Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam, Gives Reasons
By Agency Reporter - Nigeriafilms.com

Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah, the vice chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, has been converted to Islam.

The traditional ruler, whose name is Musa Dimunah now, said that the truthful nature of the religion, is the reason why he made the switch. He revealed that the good character of Malam Ibrahim Biobonlomije, the former secretary of the council and the executive secretary of Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research influenced his decision to embrace Islam.

“I did not accept Islam, I only revert to the religion that our forefathers practice and the universal religion of humanity. I'm impressed by the good nature of Muslims' love for everybody and hatred for none apart from the way they revere Allah and all the Prophets without discrimination,” he said.

“I am also impressed by the brotherhood and mutual respect for each other and other members of the community.”

He however insisted there was no pressure to change his name, after he became a Muslim.

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by WiziAgoziee(m): 3:15am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by selemempe: 4:31am On Apr 24, 2021
Islam is terror
Islam am a bad
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by mu2sa2: 5:09am On Apr 24, 2021
Light will always overcome darkness.
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by funkekemi(f): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2021
blues234:

I bet you are Gbonka Ebiri on Facebook. You write and obsesses on Igbos like him.
gbonka ebiri is an idiot ,I finished him the other day in his wall and the mugu blocked me

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by funkekemi(f): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Continue deceiving yourself this a traditional ruler in imo state converted to Islam. Imo State Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam, Gives Reasons
By Agency Reporter - Nigeriafilms.com

Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah, the vice chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, has been converted to Islam.

The traditional ruler, whose name is Musa Dimunah now, said that the truthful nature of the religion, is the reason why he made the switch. He revealed that the good character of Malam Ibrahim Biobonlomije, the former secretary of the council and the executive secretary of Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research influenced his decision to embrace Islam.

“I did not accept Islam, I only revert to the religion that our forefathers practice and the universal religion of humanity. I'm impressed by the good nature of Muslims' love for everybody and hatred for none apart from the way they revere Allah and all the Prophets without discrimination,” he said.

“I am also impressed by the brotherhood and mutual respect for each other and other members of the community.”

He however insisted there was no pressure to change his name, after he became a Muslim.

you just couldn't hold it anymore , are you no longer igbo ? your thought patterns aren't that of an Igbo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Resurrection212: 6:19am On Apr 24, 2021
What I'm very much igbo I'm not a cynic just a realistic.
funkekemi:
you just couldn't hold it anymore , are you no longer igbo ? your thought patterns aren't that of an Igbo man
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by NengiWIDEtoto: 6:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Allahu akbar.. We must take over the eastern region. Namiji kanu must become a Muslim before we can allow him back to the east

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka / Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security / What To Expect From Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.