Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar (1845 Views)

South East Is The Only Region You Will See Villages With Amazing Structures / Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts / Sanwo-olu Sacks Babatunde Bank Anthony, Appoints Oluwatoyin Gafar Bolowotan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Mightyhaiz: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2021
gidgiddy:
95%? More like 99.999999999% Christians
..and growing.

Thats the pain of these ppl.. Igboland over the years has proved impregnable
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Continue deceiving yourself this a traditional ruler in imo state converted to Islam. Imo State Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam, Gives Reasons
By Agency Reporter - Nigeriafilms.com

Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah, the vice chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, has been converted to Islam.

The traditional ruler, whose name is Musa Dimunah now, said that the truthful nature of the religion, is the reason why he made the switch. He revealed that the good character of Malam Ibrahim Biobonlomije, the former secretary of the council and the executive secretary of Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research influenced his decision to embrace Islam.

“I did not accept Islam, I only revert to the religion that our forefathers practice and the universal religion of humanity. I'm impressed by the good nature of Muslims' love for everybody and hatred for none apart from the way they revere Allah and all the Prophets without discrimination,” he said.

“I am also impressed by the brotherhood and mutual respect for each other and other members of the community.”

He however insisted there was no pressure to change his name, after he became a Muslim.

I Repeat Who are these lunatics from Futa djallon..

95% is way too small...

It is 127% Christians...very verifiable bureau of statistics..

27% on top is gain to Christendom...

Well today is Saturday and too early to start running in dirt inside ewedu/Amala stirred with toilet broom.
Re: Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar by blues234: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2021
funkekemi:
gbonka ebiri is an idiot ,I finished him the other day in his wall and the mugu blocked me
That guy's obsession with Igbo matter pass addiction to crack. e good as you give am enough fire back to back cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka / Did This Boy Get This Definition? (photos) / Power Must Remain With North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.