Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigeria Needs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs (221 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Peter Obi Wants Vs What Nigeria Needs / Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) / "Retire In 2019, Nigeria Needs A Healthy President" - Afenifere Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs by Settright(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
‘This land was made for you and for me’ until we all accept this phrase before things can start to work well for you and for myself in this country of ours. Nigeria is so blessed and rich with so many natural and human resources yet we are unable to harness it together for our good, it a surprise that things are the way they are at the moment in this country.
Change will not just come in a day it will be a gradual process just like Rome wasn’t built in a day same will be Nigeria story if all of us can join hands together to run the race in the right direction. Hence, sacrifice need to be made not just the leaders but also the followers. It will surprise you that the follower is mention, there is a lot the follower can do to make the country to work well. The question is what are you doing and what am I doing to make Nigeria great again.
At some point you will need to forget about the privileges and influence that you have and do the right thing irrespective of the damage you consider may happen to you, but you have to see the general good of all. The peace that we clamour for will never come until unity is achieved and no progress will come until peace is achieved. until a Fulani group will accept the Igbo group as their own nothing like progress for Nigeria till a Yourba group see Hausa group as their family nothing like peace and vice versa at this moment what the country Nigeria needs from you and me is to accept one another as brothers that will be the beginning of the healing process even the bible said love your neighbour as yourself you are neighbour to everyone. Many Nigerian will protest against racism and in actual fact they are the lord of tribalism what type of hypocrite are we? Either racism or tribalism nor is good. Many of us are very swift at shouting when we are affected by injustice but we cannot see through our nose when we are the one carrying out injustice against others.

As my mentor in this field of content writing Chief Dele Monmodu we say I will not identify a problem without profiling solution to it. I beg to submit that you are as important to Nigeria as President Buhari, do all in your capacity to make Nigeria better than you meet it there is no small position every position needs someone to fill it. A verse in our national pledge say "to serve Nigeria with all my strength" I wonder if we do think about this phrase when we recite it. Nigeria need all of your strength to make it better. Nigeria will not be better if you don’t do your part well. No doubt about it we have bad eggs amidst us but the few faithful ones need to be resolute and show leadership to others. I see Nigeria among the best nations of the world in few years to come but unity amidst us is key no one should see himself or herself as kanuri but a Nigeria no one should see himself or herself as a Ebira but a Nigeria no one should see himself or herself as Igbo but A Nigeria no one should see himself or herself as Hausa or yourba or ikwere or kalabari or urobo or ijaw or ibibo or ibolo or igbomina or igala or shawa or idoma or tiv or isoko or nupe or igede or ibaruba or egun. We need to be united as one indivisible body truly many things as come to separate us over time but we need to put our past in past and let work together to make our nation enviable of others. This nation needs you as well as myself. Together we will make Nigeria a giant again and to be notice for good in the community of the world.
Re: Nigeria Needs by Queenlovely(f): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2021
nonsense
Re: Nigeria Needs by Settright(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
nonsense
Why that word

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Is Not The Same As Propaganda / I'm Better Placed To Be Next Anambra Governor Than Other Aspirants-- Nze Akachuk / Re:uwazurike Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.