Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,081 members, 7,859,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

This Hilarious Video Of Erica Refusing To Be A Third Wife Will Make Your Weekend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Hilarious Video Of Erica Refusing To Be A Third Wife Will Make Your Weekend (456 Views)

These Cute Weddin Photos Of Bbnaija2021 Niyi & His Israeli Wife Will Make Ur Day / He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Hilarious Video Of Erica Refusing To Be A Third Wife Will Make Your Weekend by MsDoris(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
One can attest to the fact that Reality TV star and movie star, Erica Nlewedim is quite the actress.

Since leaving the Big Brother Naija show, Erica has been featured in several blockbusters including the trending 'Devil In Agbada'.

A scene from one of her movies. 'Being Farouk', recently started circulating the internet and you can't but laugh.

In the 54 seconds clip, Erica was vehemently refusing to be a third wife.

In her words;
"Me, third wife?
I went to school, I look like this, just to become someone's third wife. Really"?

The expression on her face made the scene very hilarious, she really gave life to the role she played.

She is indeed a talented actress.

See full details/ Watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/this-hilarious-video-of-bbnaija-erica.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

You Are STUPID, You Dont Regard Your Mother- Ada Ameh Blasts Naira marley / The Woman That Will Marry Me Has To Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees – Wi / Top Nigerian Celebrity Fights Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.