Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (52553 Views)

Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by juman(m): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Its great mistake having buhari as president.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by nitt: 1:11am On Apr 24, 2021
the op is an e-id.iot.
why cut the other students killed as well from the story.?.
oh, I know why cos they were Muslims.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Koralords: 5:15am On Apr 24, 2021
They should be termed terrorrist not bandits,

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by MansoryMX(m): 5:17am On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Tilll Nigerians come to terms with the fact that they handed over power Terrorist in 2015 then can our road back recovery begin ...as long as we keep pretending we have govt then we are not serious

I said this same thing some days ago and idiots attacked me!

3 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 5:21am On Apr 24, 2021
This is the opportunity el-Rufai has to unleash mayhem on those kidnappers. If they could heartlessly kill their captives, the same treatment should be meted out to them.

If it's not enough to say that Kaduna does not negotiate with bandits and abductors. He must match his words with action. If Hope Uzodinma could send soldiers after IPOB members, I don't see why el-Rufai cannot do the same. The funny thing is that the military knows where those guys always camp.

Let's stop running this country with double standard because people are losing their loved ones. Unless these guys just want to prove to us that they truly value cows more than human lives.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Kingrefreshed: 5:22am On Apr 24, 2021
ijustdey:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/23/dorathy-yohanna-greenfield-university-student-wasted-by-kaduna-terrorists/

Very very painful!

El Rufai wants to make sure he wipes all Christians and non Fulani people in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by goatgoat093: 5:23am On Apr 24, 2021
This is the "One Nigeria" Gowon wasted millions of lives fighting for... I'm glad he's still alive to witness the nemesis been wrought upon his own people. RIP to this beautiful soul.

6 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by EagleNest(m): 5:27am On Apr 24, 2021
Until we call a spade, a spade in this country, we are not going to get out of this. Conspiracy of silence in the midst of carnage is big evil and a nation killer. Suddenly they all lost their voice because it is yet to reach their households. If it was under previous government, they would have shouted the country down. Oya rise and do something, dem no fit!

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by yetunsbay(m): 5:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Imagine if she is the President's/ Governor's daughter

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Nukilia: 5:34am On Apr 24, 2021
tutudesz:
Declare Bandits ha terrorist and allow the Military to deal with them like Bokoharam undecided this guys are no more criminals

You mean Terrorists should declare bandits as terrorist? grin grin grin That would be an insult to the chief terrorists in government!

8 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria has failed you RIP

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by onomeabuja: 5:40am On Apr 24, 2021
matrix199:
Very painful to bear

The best I can do for my children is do everything within and outside my financial power to get them out of this God-forsaken village called Nigeria.

The country is far gone. Even the dead are not safe in this country!

well spoken bro,
this is no longer d country of which u wake up & travel to any state as u want and @ any time that pleases u.
this monster created by the northern elites have an agender to sniff lives out of northern christians in style.....i live in d north & i have never seen them protesting on d security challanges & again our so called northern christian brothers are bieng carried away by drinking, drugs & stealing petty things & chasing keke in parks ups & down.
Theres this observation i noticed again,
when this so called abokis comes to display thier goods in d sourtern part of d state when its 7 to 7.30pm , u.ll see them parking thier belongings away bt these days they even stay till 12.am ( imagine) i guess monitoring d movement of our people bt all our boys could do is to be drinking & doing all sort of immoral vises.....
Any way....May all the departed souls R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by LastProphet: 5:41am On Apr 24, 2021
I said it that the killed students will be Christians. Islam is still a religion of peace

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:45am On Apr 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
This is part of the things the book of Revelation revealed to us but we keep on wailing and calling on the government with ignorance thinking they can do magic and turn things around while they're really weak and confused and battered by these things. why don't we turn to the Lord and seek his face in these last and hard days and times? May the good Lord continue to guide and protect us from all evil through Christ our Lord Amen.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.
YOU SUPPORTED A TERRORIST GOVERNMENT STOP HIDING BEHIND RELIGION
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by foreshore(m): 5:47am On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by favour32(m): 5:49am On Apr 24, 2021
This nor be country at all.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by malakaimoscondo: 5:52am On Apr 24, 2021
tutudesz:
Declare Bandits ha terrorist and allow the Military to deal with them like Bokoharam undecided this guys are no more criminals
lol are u sure the military is dealing with Boko Haram?it Eleven years now since Boko Haram started,, millions displaced, soldiers and civilian lost their lives in thousand .....I doubt if it s proper to say military are dealing with this guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by oluwaahmed: 5:57am On Apr 24, 2021
It will never be well with thiéfnubu for foisting a terrorist on nigerians because of evil political intentions.

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Akinbiyiotes: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2021
na wa oo!! ���
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by persius555(m): 6:04am On Apr 24, 2021
You'll not see Arewa1stson on threads like this.
According to him, See as the North is progressing in leaps and bounds

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by eteba(m): 6:05am On Apr 24, 2021
May her Soul Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by toxtimmy: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2021
How about we help ourselves?... Untill all politcians in the south or non- moslem politicians wife, children and direct family in Nigeria and overseas are impacted nothing will change... You can interprete my comments however you wish.

Omihanifa:
Kidnapping keep going on in Kaduna despite that fact that there's heavy security presence in the state. It's a big shame angry

The federal government should just seek external help from America, UK, and Russia to help them flush these guys out undecided

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Emmanuelcann: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2021
May the Almighty God comfort her loved ones. May God have mercy on the unrepentant wicked who are being reserved for the day of judgment. May they never die so that that terrible day will never dawn for them!
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by just4fun(m): 6:18am On Apr 24, 2021
It's such a pity. My heart goes to her family especially her mom. It is well.

It just pains me that things get worse everyday in dis ghetto and when some region agitate for secession, that is when you will c d govt come out with all its power n might to silence them.

Do you think anyone is happy staying in this ghetto?

I don't see d evil online supporters of this govt saying anything!!!

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by tonyson010(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Bandits and kidnappers using people to play game.
Then one governor is there playing his own game by forming hardman.....

But they encouraged and pampered terrorism on the basis of religious and ethnic sentiments.

All those pampering bandits instead of calling out government, to mobilize military into forests, and capture the database of everyone living in bushes....if possible relocate some of them. We will keep being send in the hands of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by VTJN(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Tilll Nigerians come to terms with the fact that they handed over power Terrorist in 2015 then can our road back recovery begin ...as long as we keep pretending we have govt then we are not serious
You are right bro, we sincerely don't have a government

I wonder if this is how things will continue to be in this country

what do those political parties (politicians) have to say against 2023, because they've all failed massively!

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Positivepoint(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2021
Supan:
This genocidal war waged against the northern non Muslims and non Fulani is getting too bad.

El rufai, the silent short man devile, remain silent oh... Just pretend you don't know your plan with pantami them.

I guess this victim is also a minority non muslim. Pls stop twisting natives to create hate. 2 out of the 3 killed where muslims fulanis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Kayberg: 6:20am On Apr 24, 2021
If by now you still claim you do not know who is killing the people, then you're just another dingbat.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Shattuck(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2021
this was the same thing folks like patami campaign heavily for, the use of jihad on non Muslim communities, patami is pleased with this news, buhari is also pleased. rest in peace Angel.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Dharniel600(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2021
If to say na muslem e fit sweet me small. Rip Dorothy
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by modsfucker: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Supan:
This genocidal war waged against the northern non Muslims and non Fulani is getting too bad.

El rufai, the silent short man devile, remain silent oh... Just pretend you don't know your plan with pantami them.

Not downplaying the gravity of the killing, but for goodness sake, she's not the only one killed. She was killed alongside a Muslim fellow, so your conspiracy theory as agent of darkness won't work yet again. You won't have your ethno-religious orgasm this time around.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.