Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank (3093 Views)

Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / World Bank Appoints Sandie Okoro Senior Vice President And General Counsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by Omoslim26: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ofcus na is it still a secret that
Igbo bu ndu
Igbo ne mee ofuma
Igbo Amaka ���

2 Likes

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by chatinent: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by veli1(m): 4:00am On Apr 24, 2021
dat b*tch Zainab Ahmed is the dullest minister in the world. Even me wey study engineering for uni go perform better than this woman. she no sabi anything I swear.
God punish Buhari.
God punish Pantami.
God punish Malami
God punish Gumi
God punish Al hasssan
God punish Zainab for plunging Naija into recession.

2 Likes

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by Jamesbally: 5:11am On Apr 24, 2021
God bless Mazi Buhari for giving this IGBO Woman an appointment with World Bank. grin

1 Like

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2021
veli1:
dat b*tch Zainab Ahmed is the dullest minister in the world. Even me wey study engineering for uni go perform better than this woman. she no sabi anything I swear.
God punish Buhari.
God punish Pantami.
God punish Malami
God punish Gumi
God punish Al hasssan
God punish Zainab for plunging Naija into recession.

This post is not for this please... If you can't congratulate her and move on, please keep quiet
Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by Mightyhaiz: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
SANDIE OKORO is the latest Igbo hot cake at world Bank...

There is something the World Bank is seeing in these Igbo women that they cannot let go. First was *Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Aruma Oteh
Obiageli Ezekwesili and now Sandie Okoro

Buhari knows the right people to bring to his government to end the worst recession in the history of Nigeria but sentiment and tribalism will not let him and his advisers think out of the box.

Please say congratulations to this beautiful woman!!!
congrats to her

igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by veli1(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

This post is not for this please... If you can't congratulate her and move on, please keep quiet
And if I don't nigga? cool
Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2021
veli1:

And if I don't nigga? cool

Am not your nigga please...
Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by seborrhic: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Subduer:

So if na your wife or family person you go allow her to be messed up by people like Isa Pandemic who value cattle more than human life.
The fact is a Nigerian based largely on merit benefits everyone.
Just imagine if the Yorubas and Ibos,2 highly exposed,well educated regions were to compete,not as adversaries but competitively in one nation.
I bet South Africa would be trailing us in many indices and technology,development and entrepreneural wise,we would be competing with the likes of Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan,Korea and many well developed Western nations.

1 Like

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by veli1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Am not your nigga please...
then STFU. who are u to be my nigga sef. cool
Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by NikAustine: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
seborrhic:

The fact is a Nigerian based largely on merit benefits everyone.
Just imagine if the Yorubas and Ibos,2 highly exposed,well educated regions were to compete,not as adversaries but competitively in one nation.
I bet South Africa would be trailing us in many indices and technology,development and entrepreneural wise,we would be competing with the likes of Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan,Korea and many well developed Western nations.
True talk. I want a Nigeria like that. but the north don't want restructuring for us to achieve that. let's go our own way then
Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
NikAustine:
True talk. I want a Nigeria like that. but the north don't want restructuring for us to achieve that. let's go our own way then

But we all know the chances of going is very low.

Until we keep voting supporting who share same view

We can't keep voting PDP and APC and expect them to support seceding.
Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by Rrchrd(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
SANDIE OKORO is the latest Igbo hot cake at world Bank...

There is something the World Bank is seeing in these Igbo women that they cannot let go. First was *Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Aruma Oteh
Obiageli Ezekwesili and now Sandie Okoro

Buhari knows the right people to bring to his government to end the worst recession in the history of Nigeria but sentiment and tribalism will not let him and his advisers think out of the box.

Please say congratulations to this beautiful woman!!!
Igbos are highly intelligent & hardworking but the situation of this country that's thwarting people's destinies

1 Like

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by NikAustine: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Even your f you have a president that shares that views...how will he convince the over 60% of northern senators... remember they're the majority there ba?

1 Like

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by NikAustine: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Even your f you have a president that shares that views...how will he convince the over 60% of northern senators... remember they're the majority there ba?
So just reason m

1 Like

Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by Premiumwriter: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
flokii:
So because one of the few privileged ones with rich parents got selected to a post, we won't hear word?

What of the millions without education hawking okpa and slicing ugwu in markets , or those lining hotels and motels in East, dem no be Igbo amaka ba??
still better than bambialas
Re: Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Premiumwriter:
still better than bambialas

grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: South West Goes For Broke, Insists Its Presidency Or Nothing / This Is For Ijaws. Please Answer These Questions. / Tribute To The Yoruba By Reno Omokri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.