Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Sold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sold (1062 Views)

Cracked S7 Edge With Single Line On Screen Going For Cheap Prices / Used Samsung Ua55ks7000 Super Uhd(4k)With few tiny Lines On The Screen For 120k / Very Clean Samsung S7 edge Dual With Pink Line On The Screen with the pack 90k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by johnstar(m): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Sold

Re: Sold by cassette(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Why are you selling this phone , I can see text ow and pof there, how do you intend to continue the yahoo work if you sell this phone ?

2 Likes

Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
cassette:
Why are you selling this phone , I can see text ow and pof there, how do you intend to continue the yahoo work if you sell this phone ?

Hmm i have another phone

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Ruhamah23(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
How much
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ruhamah23:
How much

Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Available
Re: Sold by Ruhamah23(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
johnstar:
Available

You didn't call back
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ruhamah23:

You didn't call back

Ok call me back
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Still available
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2021
A
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2021
Available
Re: Sold by KhalifaMcgill(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2021
You go sell 60k.
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2021
KhalifaMcgill:
You go sell 60k.
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2021
I’m selling this phone for 75k urgent reasons

If u have 75k come get it in ife
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2021
A
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2021
Available
Re: Sold by omobacyprus(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2021
60k serious buyer
Re: Sold by pappy4real(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2021
omobacyprus:
60k serious buyer

i have 45k cash right now n im in lagos. game?
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2021
J
Re: Sold by olabolaji(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2021
Osogbo 65k
Text me 08081996114 let's negotiate o wink
Re: Sold by zero824(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2021
johnstar:
Please stop pricing iphone x like dat

D fact that im desperate in need of money doesn’t mean u should take advantage..

Im even selling d phone to complete My sch fees because I can’t beg people to assist me for money

If i see person wey fo give me 10k like dis

I nor go sell d phone again...sch life nor easy i sort my self alone

Una wey get parents make una dey thank God o

We move

Sorry for this comment, but you agreed that you are into Y****, why are you broke to be needing 10k, for school fees, is that what you sponsor yourself with? You don't have Parents as you stated above, what about Guardian? That could assist?, Why not use phone as a collateral in getting the supposed amount you claim you needed?
Is there any other issue with the device?
Will the new buyer be safe to use the device?
Am sure there are phone stores that can buy that device from you at instant payment but you choose not to sell you them for reasons best know to you(probably low pricing?)
And from comment I can foresee that you intend to continue the Y**** with another device, hmmm.... Not a good plan though I know the economy is hard, but OBI STILL HAS TO BECOME A MAN LEGITIMATELY
don't be harsh with your response, if you can't keep cool response with the questions above you can ignore... Help is around the corner
I contacted you sometimes ago, I thought the phone should have been sold since then
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2021
Hmm
zero824:

Sorry for this comment, but you agreed that you are into Y****, why are you broke to be needing 10k, for school fees, is that what you sponsor yourself with? You don't have Parents as you stated above, what about Guardian? That could assist?, Why not use phone as a collateral in getting the supposed amount you claim you needed?
Am sure there are phone stores that can buy that device from you at instant payment but you choose not to sell you them for reasons best know to you(probably low pricing?)
And from comment I can foresee that you intend to continue the Y**** with another device, hmmm.... Not a good plan though I know the economy is hard, but OBI STILL HAS TO BECOME A MAN LEGITIMATELY
don't be harsh with your response, if you can't keep cool response with the questions above you can ignore... Help is around the corner
I contacted you sometimes ago, I thought the phone should have been sold since then
Re: Sold by Pofgrace(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
johnstar:
I’m selling this phone for 75k urgent reasons

If u have 75k come get it in ife
60k ibadan
Re: Sold by olamoses75(m): 4:53am On May 15, 2021
zero824:

the guy wasted my time, energy and tfare from Abeokuta to Ibadan, he was even calling and sending me messages that he is already at Mr biggs where we supposed to meet, that he was stranded there, only for me to get to that so called mr Biggs, that was when he started telling me he is still at Ife because the cab man he ordered didn't show up, he first lied that he left mr Biggs for Bodija to meet his friend because I didn't show up on time, but when I told him I would come to Bodija, that was when he opened up that he is still at Ife. I was like wtf? Was it not you that sent more than 10 messages to me saying you're already at Mr biggs in Ibadan which made me to be rushing down from Abeokuta immediately I left the exam hall? Funnily enough, we're scheduled to meet at 2pm and I got to that our agreed location at 2:04pm. He is a time waster if not a scammer( he didn't scam me oo, but his attitude is questionable). His number will never be reachable except if he calls you.
Re: Sold by johnstar(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2021
olamoses75:
the guy wasted my time, energy and tfare from Abeokuta to Ibadan, he was even calling and sending me messages that he is already at Mr biggs where we supposed to meet, that he was stranded there, only for me to get to that so called mr Biggs, that was when he started telling me he is still at Ife because the cab man he ordered didn't show up, he first lied that he left mr Biggs for Bodija to meet his friend because I didn't show up on time, but when I told him I would come to Bodija, that was when he opened up that he is still at Ife. I was like wtf? Was it not you that sent more than 10 messages to me saying you're already at Mr biggs in Ibadan which made me to be rushing down from Abeokuta immediately I left the exam hall? Funnily enough, we're scheduled to meet at 2pm and I got to that our agreed location at 2:04pm. He is a time waster if not a scammer( he didn't scam me oo, but his attitude is questionable). His number will never be reachable except if he calls you.

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Mainstream Laptop To Be Sold As It Is.... / Extremely Mint Oneplus 9 Pro 12gb 256gb Rom... 430k / Prices Of Brand New And Usa Used Samsungs,iphones,single and dual sims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.