Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny (737 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra / Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by Titto93(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2021
My dreams do happen, but I have never dreamt of Nigeria until last night.
To cut d story short, it was war.

The two remarkable incidence that happened in the dream;

1. We're outside a hall and our opposition are inside the hall. Our leader MNK was present too. Those inside the hall were throwing bombs at us, but b4 the bombs Wil explode we take it and throw back to the opposition. We continued doing this and MNK was issuing instruction instruction to push forward. We continue pushing, immediately we got to the d hall, we set it on fire...
Whe the hall caught fire, those inside ran out, lo and behold, it was Chinese and robots. The female Chinese commander was trying to make peace and calm d situation, but we have too advanced forward. MNK didn't listen.
The fear and trembling woke me up.

2. I mediated on that and slept again. In d 2nd scene, the war continued, the opposition captured our school children, and demanded that we exchange them with their members which we captured.

I'm proud Igbo and I support Biafra, though not in IPOB. However, I know alot won't believe this but any dream I had and remembers comes to pass.

4 Likes

Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by helinues: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2021
But mosquito net, if you can't afford that, by mosquito coil...

Trust me you won't have this kind of dream again

1 Like

Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by Fejoku: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Eventually mosquito nets and coils will fail you. There's no going back. Domino effect all the way until the disintegration.
Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by Ekejoestar(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Many people are getting the same revelation as you are getting, that shows that Biafra is at hand

2 Likes

Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by helinues: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Fejoku:

Eventually mosquito nets and coils will fail you. There's no going back. Domino effect all the way until the disintegration.

Then wait for more of such dreams
Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by kettykin: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria is like a star that has reached its end of life and is fast becoming a blackhole sucking up everything around it. My advice to igbos is to prepare for a long, very slow paced civil war that will be fought mainly outside the south east and with morden technology and very little human combat. Drones , robots , artificial intelligence etc.

The north is gone and the theater of war is middle belt which must be defended

1 Like

Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by Titto93(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Tell ur masters to do the bidding of the masses... Since they have gathered enough money for demselves and unborn generations, whatelse do dey stil want?

It's there overgreed that wil ruin all.
Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by justtoodark: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2021
biafra is a pipe dream....
Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by Resurrection212: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2021
Stop drinking Garri to sleep.
Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2021
I have had such
Though revelation is for Christians who are wake in spirit not for terrorists
Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by Titto93(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6529838/fg-declares-monday-may-3rd
Did I not tell u guys I saw war And it was Biafra against Chinese Robots and Chinese female commandant
Now, FG is hiring Chinese security to fight insecurity in Nigeria
Screenshot this prophecy with dates in ur phone, because it's going to happen
Re: First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny by cybertyrant(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
What is the name of the action movie, you forgot to tell us that

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old Boniface Offokaja Wipes The Floor With Other Africans - 1957 London / Biafra Agitation: I Did Not Give IPOB N500 Million — Okorocha / APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.