Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny (8901 Views)

First Time Dreaming Of The State Of This Country And It Wasn't Funny / Genocide In Orlu Now / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Qelvin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
ESN guys were literally advancing towards soldiers even while under heavy gunfire and those guys didn't get fazed one bit as they rained back bullets on the soldiers, I was never a believer in Jazz but I'm beginning to believe Jazz must be real cause what I saw today was no joke. There's stampede everywhere in Orlu now and I was thankfully able to lock up my shop and book it to a safer place cause it was like a war zone today. Some soldiers I heard were killed and the Nigerian soldiers came in heavy truckloads and armored vehicles for revenge all dressed in combat fatigues like they were going to war. So far two armored vehicles were burnt along with some police vans when the soldiers retreated, I saw a dead body - a civilian and more painfully a kid lying in his pool of blood in one of the shops while running... I heard about 4 soldiers, 2 policemen were killed... and 3 or 4 civilians caught in the stray bullets were also unlucky.

May God never let us see war in the East.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Arewa1stSon: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Shea una wan burn down the zoo??

It's time... The zoo is already burning!

Make una enjoy the burning...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Paperworka: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Repentant Bokoharam members vs ESN

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Kriss216: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
We make war to live in peace.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Leave Orlu as fast as you can with any valuable you can carry, tell your loved ones and enemies also to flee. The soldiers will be back to do what they know how to do best cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Sammy07: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Leave Orlu as fast as you can with any valuable you can carry, tell your loved ones and enemies also to flee. The soldiers will be back to do what they know how to do best cool

Thats cowardice nah grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by SW1st: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is no longer a joke.

I hope this is not a systematic way if introducing another python dance or crocodile smile into the east
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Qelvin(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
I dey house, I'm not leaving my house bro... but I've placed some calls already to make my safe exit incase kasala burst.

4 Likes

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Sammy07: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:
We make war to live in peace.

As if he will be at the front grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by SW1st: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

That's cowardice nah

The East must defend their land, they must stand against the Fulani armies whose mission is to subdue and instill fear in them.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Sammy07: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qelvin:
ESN guys were literally advancing towards soldiers even while under heavy gunfire and those guys didn't get fazed one bit as they rained back bullets on the soldiers, I was never a believer in Jazz but I'm beginning to believe Jazz must be real cause what I saw today was no joke. There's stampede everywhere in Orlu now and I was thankfully able to lock up my shop and book it to a safer place cause it was like a war zone today. Some soldiers I heard were killed and the Nigerian soldiers came in heavy truckloads and armored vehicles for revenge all dressed in combat fatigues like they were going to war. So far two armored vehicles were burnt along with some police vans when the soldiers retreated, I saw a dead body - a civilian and more painfully a kid lying in his pool of blood in one of the shops while running... I heard about 4 soldiers, 2 policemen were killed... and 3 or 4 civilians caught in the stray bullets were also unlucky.

Don't you have governor, senator and house of rep?
Chairman lg?
Ezes, Obis

5 Likes

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Kapilta(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Yinmu, they can't do nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Qelvin(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Thats cowardice nah grin
Brother I'm not an advocate for violence, I'm a simple business man trying to make ends meet... if push comes to shove and Orlu becomes a war zone why shouldn't I run for my life? I never marry born pikin ooo.. man still wan live abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Qelvin(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Chairman lg?
Ezes, Obis
Egbon we do have those but I don't know if they even care about what's happening, it's pretty much all man to himself right now.

3 Likes

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Kapilta(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

As if he will be at the front grin
grin Cheerleading gone wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Qelvin(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Chairman lg?
Ezes, Obis
Egbon we do have those but I don't know if they even care about what's happening, it's pretty much all man to himself right nkwm
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Sammy07: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qelvin:

Brother I'm not an advocate for violence, I'm a simple business man trying to make ends meet... if push comes to shove and Orlu becomes a war zone why shouldn't I run for my life? I never marry born pikin ooo.. man still wan live abeg.

Actually my intention was to make jest, people like Asgard would be calling Yoruba coward if he acts in that manner.

Anyways, bro you did well.
Just stay safe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Let them continue advancing over there
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Difrent: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qelvin:

Pictures
Or
I don't believe it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Sammy07: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qelvin:

Egbon we do have those but I don't know if they even care about what's happening, it's pretty much all man to himself right nkwm

Na wa ooo
We.just have foolish leaders in the South

2 Likes

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Shea una wan burn down the zoo??

It's time... The zoo is already burning!

Make una enjoy the burning...
finally this yeroba Muslim have found his voice

Hehehehehe told people that there's nothing Fulani about this impostor cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Sammy07: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kapilta:
grin Cheerleading gone wrong grin

No mind him
Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
These IPOB people will never have sense. Imagine doing this in your homeland. Tufia.

When I said the ESN or whatever it was called created by an exile in London was a bad Idea for Igbos, foolish IPOB members on this forums were insulting me.

Same shit with the useless Amotekun, Hisbah or whatever they're called. These things are destined to fail with time. Something like ESN which is not approved by the government will be worst.

Stay safe if you live over there. I was even planning to travel in February to school. Hope this shit dies down soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Asgard13: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qelvin:

Orlu will never be a war zone and there will never be war
It’s expected

Esn is not amotekun or OPC

IS CALL EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK

WELL ARMED AND READY TO DEFEND THEIR FATHER LAND
IGBOS DONT RUN ONE MAN SHOW LIKE YORUBA ALWAYS LOOKING UP TO ONE MAN THAT THEY FOLLOW

THEY ARMY WILL RETREAT.. THEIR CASUALTIES IS HIGH.. AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO PUSH THEY WILL FAIL AS THEY ALWAYS

EVEN THE FULANI IN FOREST AND BUSHES WILL DREAD..

NO BE SUNDAY IGBOHO JAZZ .. ONE MAN SHOW
FULANI SHOOT E NO ENTER HE THE BRAG

MAKE HE SEE SOME SMALL BOYS WEY THEY USE BULLET PLAY MUSIC .. RATA TATAAA TATATAAA TAAAA RAAAAA

13 Likes

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Asgard13: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Activist001:
These IPOB will never have sense. Imagine doing this in your home.

When I said the ESN or whatever it was called created by an exile in London was a bad Idea for Igbos, foolish IPOB members on this forums were insulting me.

And Yoruba people and OPC will have sense after ESN DON GET.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Asgard13: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop saying nonsense.

I don’t do fools.. not a gay either .. fvck off

5 Likes

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by Ceasaerius: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
May God help 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qelvin:

listen I have noticed this firsthand a lot of the bullets which the police and military are using in Nigeria are fake bullet the gunpowder in the bullet is inadequate or some of them are fake gun powder bullets do not have any power. I was just looking at some of the AK-47 bullet which the civil servant and police in Nigeria are using only 10% of it is gunpowder the rest is sand inside the bullet. I want to inform you the level of corruption in the military and police Nigeria cannot fight the civil war and the soldiers know it. Most of the weapons which they are using as substandard some of them are even secondhand

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Am Running As A Presidential Aspirant, Not Nothern Aspirant - Lawan / Police Arrest Two Over Missing Baby, Placenta In Ondo / Another Fuel Hike ‘ll Collapse Your Govt, NLC Warns Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.