Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Healthy Ways To Improve Body Mass In Short Time - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Ways To Improve Body Mass In Short Time (525 Views)

Improve Body Conditions Now With Aloe Vera Plus Aloes! / Improve Body Defence Against Ulcer With Aloe Vera Plus Bitter Aloes / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Ways To Improve Body Mass In Short Time by ANON333: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2021
I want personal ideas from men living in Nigeria - preferable those who were formerly skinny.
Re: Healthy Ways To Improve Body Mass In Short Time by EmptyGarden(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2021
In my desperate attempt to gain weight, i moved from 82kg to 76kg. For now, I've accepted my fate in that weight area, and I'm taking things easy.
Re: Healthy Ways To Improve Body Mass In Short Time by ANON333: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2021
EmptyGarden:
In my desperate attempt to gain weight, i moved from 82kg to 76kg. For now, I've accepted my fate in that weight area, and I'm taking things easy.
82kg is good weight already though it still depends on how you want to be and then there's the height factor to balance the whole thing. If I can get to 70kg now then it's well.
I have to ask - what kind of stress would make someone lose weight while trying to gain extra?
Re: Healthy Ways To Improve Body Mass In Short Time by EmptyGarden(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
ANON333:

82kg is good weight already though it still depends on how you want to be and then there's the height factor to balance the whole thing. If I can get to 70kg now then it's well.
I have to ask - what kind of stress would make someone lose weight while trying to gain extra?
My broda, the thought of gaining weight alone is stressful enough, especially for someone that's 1.83 meters tall. Tired of being referred to as "tall slim"... Huge would be nice for a change. But that's all behind me now. I've come to terms with reality. I can't add weight to save my life.

(1) (Reply)

Experience Satisfaction With Rida Fire Only For Men / How Vital Is It To Take Care Of Your Penis In Order To Have A More Powerful And / Longrich Mouth Freshener: Treats Cough, Nasal Congestion Sore Throat And More..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.