Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before (31049 Views)

They Are Reporting Nnamdi Kanu To Twitter Picture / Presidency May Arrest UN For Reporting Killings Under Buhari's Watch / Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Ifybwoy7: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
varys from g.o.t ones said don't reward incompetence with blind loyalty
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Is it a normal human saying this or someone high on some smoked brown garri?
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Alejobs: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Toxic speech!
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
THE COW AND KANGAROOS OF NIGERIA MUST TELL ME -----WHO IS LEADING WHO AND WHO IS FOLLOWING WHO _______YOU EMPLOYE SOMEONE LIKE YOU INTO THE GOVERNMENT AND YOU ARE CRYING ____IT'S ONLY THE COUNTRY FULL OF FOOLISH PEOPLE WHO ENJOY VOTING CRIMINALS INTO THE POWER ____English is not my father's language ___pls correct me

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Jungleluv5: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
I pray that you too will be kill as if it has not happened before very soon
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Zubydeangelo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by samifet: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Garba Shehu, why don't you present yourself to be killed because it been happening before? you are a devil.
God will reward all of you.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by deebrain(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mixedfruit:
6 killed in Ekiti on April 20th.

40 kidnapped at Greenfield University, Kaduna on April 21st.

18 kidnapped in Oyo on April 22nd.

45 killed in Zamfara on April 22nd.

83 killed in Zamfara on April 23rd.

3 killed from Greenfield University, Kaduna on April 24th.

All in a week!

Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Meedot2(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
someone needs to check the brain box of this man.
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Sleekfingers: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/people-are-reporting-killings-as-if-it-had-never-happened-before-garba-shehu/

na thunder go fire that your goro mouth.....patami was in his twenties when he said those things.....that means he is an adult.....and he is responsible for any of his action......i believe this idiot called garba knows that any that is 18years is an adult........nigerians are not ready to forgive the mofo called patami.....and we aint gonna forgive him.....he must be sack asap.......

And lastly, i know lives in nigeria is not valuable......because the lives of cattles is highly valuable than nigerian lives......so because there was killing , the killings should continue abi? Buhari is a total disaster........i know your elites are the ones sponsoring , pampering those boko haram, bandits and killer herdsmen........

Sometimes i just wonder whether na human brains dey for the garba sheu skull.........and people like lie mohammed, femi adeshina, zamfara governor, senate president

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Another blame Game after 5years of failures... hehehehehe electing unelectable slowpoke like buhari is the highest blunder afonjas made since 1960 �����

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by nedekid: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mixedfruit:

All in a week!
Bandits kidnapped 20 women attending a wedding in gaidam, Katsina yesterday April 23rd.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Xscape1993(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
I think you and your president need urgent medical attention.
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Sleekfingers: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yet some fools still want to vote APC in 2023

Nigerians deserve the kind of stupid leaders they get

this is not about party......they are just bunch of criminals.....Apc and pdp arew the same.......we need to start voting for competent individual......

But sadly , Apc and Pdp are the two major parties.....and they all lack competent persons.......for your information . Apc or pdp will produce the next president, governors in 2023.....because other parties are just sleeping.....elections are not won on social media.......what are the other parties doing?

You are absolutely right....nigeria deserve all the leaders we get.......as a matter of fact, i love the way our leaders are treating us..........nigerians are the dumbest people in the world........al they know is complaining in their comfort zone........by the time hunger start dealing the nigerians ....maybe dem go get small sense.......bunch of docile people.....a disgrace to the black race

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by superCleanworks(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mixedfruit:

All in a week!

seems you no dey hear word.
stop reporting the killings.

pls add 20 women attending a wedding in gaidam, Katsina

where was I again? stop reporting the killings.
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by opribo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why is this assistant always quick in defense of the obvious. Have we ever had it so bad where everything just seems to be going wrong.
I'm really worried about the future of our beloved motherland with this kind of people.

In the life of this government we have seen fake certificates fogers as minister, we have seen a convicted criminal secretly brought back to top government, we have seen boko haram turn bandits and now unknown gun men, we have seen the chief negotiator of terrorist become the head of state of the same people, we have seen ourselves become the poverty country of the world. We have seen a renowned terrorist issued a visa to Nigeria, till date that matter is closed and buried without hearing the last of that story whether he was coming hear to demand his own share.

Let me stop because if i continue i will flood this page.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by IboWolf: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
All these people close to the president with the name Garba seem to be mentally deranged

ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/people-are-reporting-killings-as-if-it-had-never-happened-before-garba-shehu/
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Sleekfingers: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Buhari should caution this mallam.

does buhari even know whats going on around?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by saintmm(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Garba shehu needs to be pitied, it's not easy defending the crystal clear indefensible, he needs to eat. also this shows he doesn't have conscience because what happened to him resigning?

by the way, I see Nigerians reacting as if they will do anything different in 2023!
these guys know Nigerians, they will play their trick again and package another calamity as the annointed one. we will only shout, type, react, protest... nothing will come out of it for a common man but their interest continue as usual.

restructuring now or balkanization is the way forward?

I rise
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Wettoid123: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
these are the leaders me and you voted for, it is God that will help us cos i know all these politicians have already sow their heart to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Kubernetes: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
If this doesn't validate the fact that all Muslims are active Terrorists or potential ones i don't know what else will

Like this is supposed to be a government spokesman who at least ought to pretend he is sensitive to the killings which are largely against christians

But no, as a Muslim his thirst for blood won't let him, i wonder the state of his hidden heart if he can spew this in public

"But no, as a Muslim his thirst for blood won't let him"

Above is a very wicked, malicious, cheap and bad expression. Garba Shehu is a gvt spokesperson. Even though he is a Muslim does not justify you to link his statement with Muslims. If he were to a Christian, will you ascribe his statement to Christians?
Okay when OBJ ordered the killings in zaki biam and Udi, why did you and the useless 45 people that gave u a like, not link him to the Christian faith?
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Sleekfingers: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Garba Shehu needs mob action.

He's becoming a nuisance day in day out

most of them are pushing nigerians.....a time will come that they will press the panic button....but nobody will come to their rescue......nigerians will give them Samuel doe treatment.........they will all beg for their lives.....but no one will listen.....mark my word, this is what gonna happen...and we are all ready getting there......nigerians are extremely angry

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by nnamdi640: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Senseless talk from senseless person who think defending a failed government is the best thing that has happened to him.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by eteba(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
God punish you Garbage Shehu, you shall die a painful death.
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by zinodizt: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
rat griller where art thou.. Your people are at it again

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by superlanny(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yet some fools still want to vote APC in 2023

Nigerians deserve the kind of stupid leaders they get
we cant all have sense, it's the way of the world, fools will be competing to outfool each other. Lol

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by rajiedreez: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
How will he be in his 20s in the year 2000 to 2010. He was in his 30s for most part of those years so don't defend what's not defendable. I'm not surprised by your statements sha

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by aloma007(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I meant it sarcastically
then you should be a target for an untimely death with ur entire family impounded with no traces of existence forever. Itz your mother' fault though
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by andycom(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
In this kind of posts you'll never ngeneukwu and that useless dead meat seller comments.

Their life will continue to be like the way buhari is running this country.
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Nathan2016: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mixedfruit:

20 women attending a wedding in gaidam, Katsina kidnapped 24th

All in a week!

Please add this one

https://www.nairaland.com/6521804/katsina-bandits-kidnap-20-women

https://www.nairaland.com/6521893/gunmen-burnt-uzodinmas-house-killed
Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Niwdog(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Buharis are so stupid and lack ideas
So any crime committed by a man in his 20s should be forgiven cus they are young.
Why disturbing Yahoo boys who is likely to change when he reaches 40yrs

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
aloma007:

then you should be a target for an untimely death with ur entire family impounded with no traces of existence forever. Itz your mother' fault though
Well spoken like a true terrorist. Pantami must be proud of this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) / N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.