Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Is The Zimbabwean One Hundred Trillion Dollars Still Valid? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Zimbabwean One Hundred Trillion Dollars Still Valid? (251 Views)

Apple Becomes The Second Company To Hit 2 Trillion Dollars Valuation / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Zimbabwean One Hundred Trillion Dollars Still Valid? by NawtyC001(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,I have a friend from Australia who wants to send me a one hundred trillion Zimbabwean dollars.

She said her husband friend, came back from Africa and gave it to her.

So,since I'm in Africa, she said she wants to send it to me,but the problem is,I checked Google for the value and I was confused because they have changed their currency many times and I don't know if I'm with the new currency or the old one.

please can anyone help me check its value,validity or anywhere I can change it.

Re: Is The Zimbabwean One Hundred Trillion Dollars Still Valid? by NawtyC001(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2021
pics
Re: Is The Zimbabwean One Hundred Trillion Dollars Still Valid? by Brainard22: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Drop it's pics cheesy
Omo yahoo
Re: Is The Zimbabwean One Hundred Trillion Dollars Still Valid? by NawtyC001(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Brainard22:
Drop it's pics cheesy
Omo yahoo

Done
Re: Is The Zimbabwean One Hundred Trillion Dollars Still Valid? by Brainard22: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2021
You can see the web says it's been replaced and not yet valid
If your Australian Friend values you alot let him/her buy you BTC
You'll get rich
Re: Is The Zimbabwean One Hundred Trillion Dollars Still Valid? by Brainard22: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Lalasticlala
Front page please
Re: Is The Zimbabwean One Hundred Trillion Dollars Still Valid? by NawtyC001(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Brainard22:
You can see the web says it's been replaced and not yet valid
If your Australian Friend values you alot let him/her buy you BTC
You'll get rich

���

(1) (Reply)

I Promote Your Products, You Pay Me Commision / Nigeria Currency Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar. / You Can Use That Old Car Parked In Your Garage For Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.