Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. (253 Views)

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 / Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Some Years back; I started with a MIDNIGHT EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE EDUCATING, ENLIGHTENING, EXPOSING and ENGAGING Those who cared to Learn and Improve The Narratives of Their Lives.

I refer to this Initiative as: The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT (MMMM).

With The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES' MOVEMENT (MMMM) Initiative; on a Monthly basis; on my own Free-Will, I dedicate some MIDNIGHTS to DELIBERATELY ENGAGE People on Nairaland and some Social Media platforms Teaching and Mentoring Them on How To Achieve Financial Freedom through various FINANCIAL AVENUES.

I've been a Teacher all My Life; even as a growing child.

...and as a Growing Adult - I've always considered myself as THE SAFE RABBI; because I Teach, Train and Mentor People on Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM - The SAFE Way !

I provide SAFE Education and Enlightenment to people through every social media platform I conveniently utilize.

I provide people with:

S - Spiritual Education and Enlightenment (S),

A - Academical Education and Enlightenment (A),

F - Financial Education and Enlightenment (F),

E - Experiential Education and Enlightenment (E).

It is a thing of joy for me to see people take control and succeed in all of these spheres (Spiritual, Academical, Financial and Experiential areas) of their lives.

For Those Who are not ONLY INTERESTED and are HIGHLY MOTIVATED and DELIBERATE in achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM;

I put it upon Myself To TEACH, TRAIN and MENTOR Them into achieving Their FINANCIAL GOALS HOLISTICALLY.

To The Glory of Our Ancestors;

Last Month of June, 2021 - I started another Initiative which I referred to as "THE MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE " with the purpose of Helping DELIBERATE MINDS Earn MASSIVELY and PASSIVELY atleast 1 MILLION BOX within 30 Days on a Monthly Basis.

Later in the same month of June;

I've combined both Initiatives: 1) The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT (MMMM) and 2) The MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE To serve as an INTEGRATED FINANCIAL SOLUTION To help me Further Drive My Goals of Providing People with The TRUE, RIGHT and SAFE FREEDOM which they DESERVE.

Tonight;

I will be Elevating both Empowerment Initiatives.

Both Empowerment Initiatives will be graduating to CREATING REAL LIFE JOBS in The Real World which has always been One of My Ultimate Goals - JOBS CREATION !
Re: JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:13am On Jul 06, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
Some Years back; I started with a MIDNIGHT EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE EDUCATING, ENLIGHTENING, EXPOSING and ENGAGING Those who cared to Learn and Improve The Narratives of Their Lives.

I refer to this Initiative as: The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT (MMMM).

With The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES' MOVEMENT (MMMM) Initiative; on a Monthly basis; on my own Free-Will, I dedicate some MIDNIGHTS to DELIBERATELY ENGAGE People on Nairaland and some Social Media platforms Teaching and Mentoring Them on How To Achieve Financial Freedom through various FINANCIAL AVENUES.

I've been a Teacher all My Life; even as a growing child.

...and as a Growing Adult - I've always considered myself as THE SAFE RABBI; because I Teach, Train and Mentor People on Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM - The SAFE Way !

I provide SAFE Education and Enlightenment to people through every social media platform I conveniently utilize.

I provide people with:

S - Spiritual Education and Enlightenment (S),

A - Academical Education and Enlightenment (A),

F - Financial Education and Enlightenment (F),

E - Experiential Education and Enlightenment (E).

It is a thing of joy for me to see people take control and succeed in all of these spheres (Spiritual, Academical, Financial and Experiential areas) of their lives.

For Those Who are not ONLY INTERESTED and are HIGHLY MOTIVATED and DELIBERATE in achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM;

I put it upon Myself To TEACH, TRAIN and MENTOR Them into achieving Their FINANCIAL GOALS HOLISTICALLY.

To The Glory of Our Ancestors;

Last Month of June, 2021 - I started another Initiative which I referred to as "THE MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE " with the purpose of Helping DELIBERATE MINDS Earn MASSIVELY and PASSIVELY atleast 1 MILLION BOX within 30 Days on a Monthly Basis.

Later in the same month of June;

I've combined both Initiatives: 1) The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT (MMMM) and 2) The MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE To serve as an INTEGRATED FINANCIAL SOLUTION To help me Further Drive My Goals of Providing People with The TRUE, RIGHT and SAFE FREEDOM which they DESERVE.

Tonight;

I will be Elevating both Empowerment Initiatives.

Both Empowerment Initiatives will be graduating to CREATING REAL LIFE JOBS in The Real World which has always been One of My Ultimate Goals - JOBS CREATION !

My Inner Circle of Messiahs know me as MR. NIGER D.

I AM regarded to as MR. NIGER D because I am a Life-Solutionist and Life Journalist who Derive Pleasure in Travelling and Touring around Nigeria for The Purpose of Spotting and Utilizing NATURAL and HUMAN RESOURCE OPPORTUNITIES which Nigeria is very much blessed with.

As a Life-Solutionist, I've been and lived in over 20 States in Nigeria for atleast 3 Months at some particular periods of my life.

My Life of Tourism has provided me with so much Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding of Various Cultures and Traditions of various Ethnicities in Nigeria.

My Quest to Alleviate The Integral 5 Forms of Poverty in Nigeria has always propelled my "Adventurousness" to Learning The CAUSES And REASONS For THE PROLONGED POVERTY IN NIGERIA.

Whether You consider Yourself - RICH or POOR;

Every Nigerian Suffer from atleast 1 of The Integral 5 Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

1) Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,

2) Poverty of Poor Education,

3) Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties,

4) Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

5) Poverty of Poor Healthcare.

To Alleviate The above Forms of Poverty in Nigeria;

First - We must begin with Alleviating The Poverty in Our very Own Minds.

Whether You are RICH or POOR (Monetarily); if you have a Mindset of POVERTY :

- You'll never be A DOER of Great and Positive Things,

- You'll never be A GIVER of Good Things to People needing them;

And Lastly

- You'll Never Be SATISFIED with Your Life because SATISFACTION comes from Genuinely Making Other People HAPPY and SATISFIED.

Tonight; I'll be launching ONE OF MY GREATEST INITIATIVE That Resonates with My Nickname - "MR. NIGER D."

The "MR. NIGER D" Empowerment Initiative is one that I've envisioned for over 8 years now (if I can remember correctly).

The "MR. NIGER D" Empowerment Initiative is one which I've Envisioned to Naturally Serve as one of Our NATURAL And ULTIMATE Means of JOBS CREATION and JOBS EMPOWERMENT through Alignment of SENSIBLE, REASONBLE, SMART And WISE Nigerians/Afrikans and people of the World at large.

It is with this MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT Edition that I launch unto The World - The Long Awaiting:

MR. NIGER D EMPOWERMENT SOLUTIONS.

Stay Plugged In.
Re: JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:35am On Jul 06, 2021
I'll be creating The MR. NIGER D EMPOWERMENT SOLUTIONS thread on The Investment Section of Nairaland because the intention of the thread is to Align Interested Youth into INVESTING into The Natural Phenomenon of Building Wealth through Necessity.

The Purpose of The MR. NIGER D EMPOWERMENT SOLUTIONS Thread is to Sensitize Nigerians on Jobs Creation which can EASILY and NATURALLY be achieved through SYNERGETIC ALIGNMENT with each other.

The link to the thread will be dropped on here for people to easily follow up.

With Our Synergy Towards Making The MR. NIGER D EMPOWERMENT SOLUTIONS a Reality; We will be Creating More Genuine and True Wealth for Ourselves as We Create More Jobs for People who are in need of Jobs.

A Point To Note: There are millions of people needing Jobs in Nigeria; so as Smart Entrepreneurs and Investors who is presently awake reading this; I need not tell you that it is Always A WISE DECISION to Leverage Your Investments on Empowering People through CREATION And PROVISION of JOBS.
Re: JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. by Zankut: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Following
Re: JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Zankut:
Following

You are very much welcome.
Re: JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:16am On Jul 14, 2021
Many Times; If Not Always - it makes a whole lot of sense to understand the Market Structure of The FOREX and Cryptocurrency Markets you are trading on.

Once you understand the behavioural pattern of Currencies you trade; You can Easily go to bed to have a nice Sleep after placing your STOP LOSSES and TAKE PROFITS Rightly according to your Directional Bias.

As for those who are still missing out on this golden opportunity to join us in Our 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE; You've still got the opportunity to challenge yourself to become a millionaire or earn more millions into your bank account this very month of July. This is just one of My Universal Selling Proposal (USP).

As I continually challenge myself to earn atleast 1 Million Box every Month, I TRIGGER Deliberate people to also earn with me.

All trades taken for tonight.

We await results by morning.

Best of Luck.

Re: JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:27am On Jul 14, 2021
If you haven't learnt the skills of trading Cryptocurrencies yet, then I do not really know how EASY You want to earn 1 Million BOX every month ONLINE when you aren't Involved in:

- DROPSHIPING,

- DROPSERVICING and

- AFFILIATE MARKETING.

These are all the Skillsets I teach and mentor INTERESTED People on.

Pretty much, Academical Education has FAILED Many of Our Youths in the regards of Their Finance.

For Those Struggling with their Finance; All I can do to Ammend this is to Teach you how to FISH in the FOREX and CRYPTOCURRENCY Markets.

...And You have got A PRICE To Pay.

" Your Price to Pay is Your TIME To Learn and Trade without FEAR."

As Simple as this SACRIFICE sounds, Many people will never be ready to Learn and Develop The Right Skills to Ensure They Attain Financial Freedom.

Bitcoin and Ethereum Trading are setting the pace for Our MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE for This Month of July.

May Our Ancestors continue to favour us, (Aşé).

(1) (Reply)

Make Minimum Of 10k Every Week With Consistency / Sallah Message From Sixt-media Lane Consult / Interested In Becoming A Distributor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.