Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified (36241 Views)

Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers / Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by countryfive: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mixedfruit:
6 killed in Ekiti on April 20th.
40 kidnapped at Greenfield University, Kaduna on April 21st.
18 kidnapped in Oyo on April 22nd.
45 killed in Zamfara on April 22nd.
83 killed in Zamfara on April 23rd.
3 killed from Greenfield University, Kaduna on April 24th.
All in a week!
hmm
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by LastProphet: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
kozmokaz:
Why do I have this feeling the Yusuf was killed trying to defend the two girls ?

Yes is the only way he could have been added to the christians
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Blakpot: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
See the fine ppl those animals killed.
So painful.
Condolences to the victims families.

It so sad that these crimes go unpunished and even rewarded.
That's y those animals keep demanding for ridiculous amounts for ransom.
Its obvious that most of the ransom money goes to their sponsors.

As long as the sun rises and sets at dawn, everybody involved in their death will die the most painful death before the year runs out.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Maobichek: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, it is being politicized. This is a national tragedy, not something political in character. It is not a matter of Buhari being a Fulani, as some people want us to believe.

This is not true. Underreporting is a problem everywhere in the world. Killings were also underreported under GEJ.

You must be careful how you use words. Nothing as systematic as banditry and incessant herdsmen killing can evolve so quickly. These problems have always been there, but society failed us. Before Buhari, the Kaduna-Abuja has always been notorious. Perhaps, the word "bandits" became more popular under Buhari, but the fact is that these guys have always been around. Unfortunately, their attacks peaked under Buhari.

There is insecurity. But there has always been. To isolate this issue to the Buhari administration is not short of politicizing this national tragedy.

I must commend your response that is geared towards a better Nigeria devoid of insult and abuse but I must state clearly as follows:

if insecurity is being politicize now, it was more politicize under GEJ; opposition parties reminded GEJ the the primary responsibility of the government is to protect lives and properties, No one is reminding PMB about his primary responsibility and if anyone do, he will be accused of politicizing insecurity.

On National tragedy, opposition parties didn't see insecurity under GEJ as a national tragedy, I can lift documents for you to confirm this, but now, it's a national tragedy.

I served in the North East, what Nigeria witnessed under GEJ was Boko Haram but today, Boko Haram has spread into two and bandit which was not in existence has emerge. To me, I believe that Boko Haram and bandits are the same but government is using a different name to curtail blackish from Nigeria if they are called Boko Haram. My reason is this, Boko Haram kills and kidnap and bandits do the same.

I must state it clearly that I'm not in support or fan to any political party but always stand for a better Nigeria, thank you.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by vickydevoka(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
See this pretty Igbo girl slain by dirty uncircumcised prick washing terrorists.

May her soul rest in peace and may her blood avenge her killing.
Ekwensu El Rufai and Buahri will never die well.
Lol. Only wowo people deserves death abi
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by CentiLion(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
Why would any Igbo parent allow their kids to school on Kaduna Abuja express way which is the kidnap highway of the whole world
The Igbo girl Precious Nwakacha is the daughter of the owner Chief Simon Nwakacha. RIP to them All.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by larrieB(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mikehot:
Thought Taqiya Muslims claimed it was two Muslims.

Greenfield was targeted because of its Christian western ties of education

They knew they would find more chriatians there, the unfortunate Muslim boy was just a victim of circumstance to pass a message that Muslims should stop associating with christian institution which they are always running to for quality education

(Western Christian styled Education is Haram and the Muslims who engage in them are infidels

----- Boko Haram signature all over the place, but they tell you Boko Haram is only limited to maiduguri)
All the students killed were actually Christians. Don’t be deceived by the name of the boy among them bearing Yusuf. He was a a Christian. I listened to his father named Usman Yusuf on the channels tv being interviewed today. He actually mention he is a Christian. So those terrorists actually selected the Christian students out and got them killed.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
it's not like we even want to be here, if I can relocate I would, I'm pained , we never wanted to be a part of this , me that is always travelling. I'm only surviving on grace , God please keep me safe cryit's not like we even want to be here, if I can relocate I would, I'm pained , we never wanted to be a part of this , me that is always travelling. I'm only surviving on grace , God please keep me safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.