Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad (15606 Views)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / Could Ebere Eze Be Super Eagles Long Awaited Replacement For Jay Jay Okocha? / AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by dankorode(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
These Franco-German fraud should be sacked and chased out of Nigeria...

No doubt Ebere Eze is a talented footballer who I would love to see relegate Samuel Chukwueze to the bench, but Gernot Rohr is not the right man to harness the bundle of raw talent we have presently.

He reminds me of a certain Frank Lampard who's always going to the transfer market with a heavy financial war chest but nothing to show for it after acquiring his desired players.

Apart from the beautiful Nike kits we have, there's no notable achievement Gernot Rohr has recorded since 2016.

I don't wanna compare the Late Stephen Okechukwu Keshi with this Franco-German failure, it's just like comparing an AFCON winning Goodluck Jonathan to a Bandit Loving Buhari.

make dem chase am comot for Nigeria for watin, he thief?

1 Like

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Maconstruct(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
At all cost dey should get this one.
He is more valuable than Abraham and saka. If not combined.
I foresee him playing in barca in few years time.

Iheanacho/ Iwobi can play 10 for super Eagles in qualifiers but not during Afcon or worst World cup.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by ekeday(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tegwolo on it again oo��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyZbEkBmkJY
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by lakesidepapa(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
SQLmastar:
Ebere Eze is a mediocre player. He would definitely flop at Super Eagles.
Why not try convince Victor Moses to come back? We would have defeated Algeria in last AfCON had he been in squad.

The last paragraph justifies your ignorance on the first paragraph.. Must you comment?
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by olaolulazio(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
These Franco-German fraud should be sacked and chased out of Nigeria...

No doubt Ebere Eze is a talented footballer who I would love to see relegate Samuel Chukwueze to the bench, but Gernot Rohr is not the right man to harness the bundle of raw talent we have presently.

He reminds me of a certain Frank Lampard who's always going to the transfer market with a heavy financial war chest but nothing to show for it after acquiring his desired players.

Apart from the beautiful Nike kits we have, there's no notable achievement Gernot Rohr has recorded since 2016.

I don't wanna compare the Late Stephen Okechukwu Keshi with this Franco-German failure, it's just like comparing an AFCON winning Goodluck Jonathan to a Bandit Loving Buhari.

Word
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by lakesidepapa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Maconstruct:
At all cost dey should get this one.
He is more valuable than Abraham and saka. If not combined.
I foresee him playing in barca in few years time.

Iheanacho/ Iwobi can play 10 for super Eagles in qualifiers but not during Afcon or worst World cup.

Iheanacho lacks that synergy and concentration to play as No ten, Iwobi is better at the LWF position,We don't have natural 10/playmaker in the SE team hence the urgency of Eze..
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by PlayMaker14: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Iheanacho lacks that synergy and concentration to play as No ten, Iwobi is better at the LWF position,We don't have natural 10/playmaker in the SE team hence the urgency of Eze..
You have a Playmaker in me.... Look no further. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Reference(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yes. He is the missing piece in that team. That 10 shirt should be his and is certainly a better replacement for Jay Jay than his Everton playing cousin perhaos might ever be.

Highly skillful and very, very, very comfortable and comported in the ball. Very few weaknesses that cannot be coached out with better management that what is on iffer in Crystal Palace.

Certainly will not make England for now and a stint with the Eagles at CAF and perhaps the Qatar WC will almost certainly get him a Champions League club because that is where his full potential lie.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Babysho(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Vinstel:
Yes, we need more quality in our midfield, that's the only place we are a bit short on quality.

Nah our midfield is A okay! Ndidi is class, Etebo is decent, there's this other left footed midfielder with dreads who is fire and Iheanacho as a CAM is great!

What we need are centre backs man. Those yellow boys are not doing it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Reference(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Totally agree. The mystery is why Rohr is just noticing this now. The lack of a proper playmaker cost us the cup to Algeria back then.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by patrickmuf(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
quickly:

Ebere is a CAM or a 10 , chukwueze is a winger LW/RW although he plays mostly on the left.

Two different positions so what r u talking about?
On the RW...
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by ofiko123(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
What will Rohr do with ebere Eze..
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Reference(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Babysho:

Nah our midfield is A okay! Ndidi is class, Etebo is decent, there's this other left footed midfielder with dreads who is fire and Iheanacho as a CAM is great!

What we need are centre backs man. Those yellow boys are not doing it for me.

What is Ndidi's business in this discussion about the forward play of the eagles which is a huge problem.

We saw it time and again the last international break. The centre of the team is hollow requiring huge ball carrying distances by the defensive unit leading to many, many turnovers in midfield because none of them are good ball handlers.

We need someone who will sit in front of Ndidi and distribute the ball to 7, 9 or 11 so that the poor Leicester boy can hang back and do his proper job.

Etebo is not as comfortable with the ball at his feet in motion as Eze. His only advantage is better strength and a better shot. But in pace, trickery and link up, Eze beats him hands down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Not like i like his techniques
But we can’t deny that with the eagles he has a nice record..he could be having trouble settling what players to play different roles..sometimes when you have bunch of talents to groom..you could have a hard day
Football no easy like that
PlayMaker14:
This Franco-German fraud should be sacked and chased out of Nigeria...

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by damosky12(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
seunlayi:
wink

Take it or leave it, Super Eagles will soon become part of history in African football. The team will split into 2 or 3. I pray it will be a peaceful process. Amen

embarassed

grin If e no split, go split am.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Sleekfingers: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/24/rohr-desperate-to-have-ebere-eze-in-super-eagles-squad/

all these useless players this olodo rohr is bringing to the super chicken squad self.....when this yeye coach to get first eleven?

Rohr is suffering from BUHAVIRUS 21......he need to visit the isolation centre....
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by PlayMaker14: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
CaptainChaox:
Not like i like his techniques
But we can’t deny that with the eagles he has a nice record..he could be having trouble settling what players to play different roles..sometimes when you have bunch of talents to groom..you could have a hard day
Football no easy like that
Kindly list the "nice record" Sir.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Swanzi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Now Nigeria wants Biafran player grin

Na joke oo grin
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Super Eagles' to 42 matches (aside CHAN Eagles), winning 21 of the games which make up 50 per cent victory.

Not like its the best record..but it ok for a coach with his experience
PlayMaker14:
Kindly list the "nice record" Sir.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by PlayMaker14: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
CaptainChaox:
Super Eagles' to 42 matches (aside CHAN Eagles), winning 21 of the games which make up 50 per cent victory.

Not like its the best record..but it ok for a coach with his experience
Is this what we bargain for as a football powerhouse?

1 Like

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by femianski: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Okika123:

this man is a good coach. how many matches have Nigeria lost since this man came. I see this ur statement as hate speech
Don't mind him. It's like he has forgotten the condition the super eagles was before he took over. We were even couldn't qualify for two consecutive AFCON tournaments.
Ever since Rohr took over, we don't need calculators anymore to qualify for a tournament. See how we qualified easily from that world cup qualification group that consist of the likes of Algeria, Cameroon and Zambia.

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by lakesidepapa(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Reference:

What is Ndidi's business in this discussion about the forward play of the eagles which is a huge problem.

We saw it time and again the last international break. The centre of the team is hollow requiring huge ball carrying distances by the defensive unit leading to many, many turnovers in midfield because none of them are good ball handlers.

We need someone who will sit in front of Ndidi and distribute the ball to 7, 9 or 11 so that the poor Leicester boy can hang back and do his proper job.

Etebo is not as comfortable with the ball at his feet in motion as Eze. His only advantage is better strength and a better shot. But in pace, trickery and link up, Eze beats him hands down.

Simple as that
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Babysho(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Reference:

Relax. Someone said our midfield is weak and I only had a different opinion. I agree that our build up is not fluid and we definitely need a better 10.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by FishFisher: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
That boy can fit in as our 10 he has it all
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by donigspain(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Guys, I need your help with this research on betting. Please help fill the form >> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEUjtGCF76nBanfWaMR7WmIfEcKKxyy4ZfzG7xn6Qk2StWOw/viewform

It will take you just 2 minutes of your time.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Tremple8v: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
The boy na Baller . No Doubt.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by uniquetechng: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I see nothing special about the Ebere Eze.
It's either you don't understand football or you don't football matches altogether.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by michoim(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nonsense. Iheanacho that scored several goals this season, you are not desperate to get him back. It's players with 3 assists a season that you mad about. What a poor coach...
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by miky(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
It is obvious he has no clue what he is talking about. smh

quickly:

Ebere is a CAM or a 10 , chukwueze is a winger LW/RW although he plays mostly on the left.

Two different positions so what r u talking about?
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Emperormartin(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Reference:

My brother you have eyes and you can see.
Our midfielders cannot hold possession for straight 10mins.
I noticed it in the friendly against Algeria Last year.
We need a kinda xavi/pirlo midfielder who can retain, hold ball in midfield with confidence and I think Eze is close to that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Falcons Defeats Icelandic Side Selfoss 6-1 / AFCON Qualifiers: Musa, Troost-Ekong, Etebo, Aina, Ajayi, Onyekuru Arrive Camp / LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.