Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Let Go Your Past Mistakes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Go Your Past Mistakes (229 Views)

Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Go Your Past Mistakes by Missyajoke(f): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2021
You may be wondering why am writing this but yeah it's necessary because some are trapped in their past errors an mistakes and find it difficult to move on with their lives. They feel like the problem was their fault they never knew it's was part of God's plan for your life. Our life and experience has been planned even before we got to the planet earth. Now stop being hard on your self, treat the past as if nothing happened though sometimes you'll remember things that had happened and you'll be feeling sad/mad/bad, but I want you to know that there's no one without a story and there's an adage that says " no leaves fall without God's knowledge".So count all that happened to you as a growth process that happened to make you've better person and an individual. Let the past be past and move on from the past. Drop the luggage of the past and move on. People who drag past luggages with them do not progress. Don't let that past slow you down. Forget about that evil thing you did is it murder, robbery, abortion e.t.c. As long as you've left the evil trade and you've surrendered your life to Christ I want you to face the future squarely as the past will slow you downnn.

I refuse to push my past life to my present life.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

(.) / Let Us Go Back To God / Time Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.