Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony (19787 Views)

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters / Bandits Kidnap 20 Hospital Workers In Niger State / Katsina: Bandits Kill 3 Villagers, Abduct Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Lashist(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Reporting kidnap like it has never happened before
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by KoleDgreat2020(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
the bandits couldn't wait for thier virgins in heaven... useless terrorists
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Minjim: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Abeg, the North should sort themselves out.
I'm bothered again. My only concern now is the safety of my relatives in the North.

When we speak against any irregularities, northerner people will say we should leave them.
Pantami indoctrinated people, they became radicalised and joined BH. Until when Pantami was caught pants down that's when he claimed he has changed.
Ok , if you have changed, why did u wait until you're called out to say that?
What about those ur doctrines had radicalised, will they also change?

Don't they know that anyone that changes can also change again?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by November24(f): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Protect ur regions....
EsN is the answer to our prayers.

Nnamdi Kanu is a light.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by eeetuk(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
"No fewer than 20 women mostly married were kidnapped by armed bandits while attending a naming ceremony at Gidan Bido village of Dandume Local Government Area of Katsina State on Friday afternoon, Katsina Post learn"

Good news!
Anytime act of terrorism takes place in Katsina state-- the home state of president Buhari, it makes me happy. That is because Buhari support for terrorism is unprecedented in any administration of Nigeria history. He tolerated his own minister of communication support for terrorism. He paid ransom to terror group like boko haran to release kidnapped people from his home state of Katsina. This is unparalleled behavior.

Mohammed Buhari should be impeached!
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Kestolove(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
federal republic of bandit
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
I'm not surprised anymore they should kill their self's as far as no christian is touched
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by kovic7(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
the only painful part is my mum is in Kaduna, the southern part for that matter. I just pray God gives me money so I can take her out of the northern part of the country, even though, she has disowned Me as her child.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by ismodiwa(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by richmond500: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
masseratti:
I don't think so the opposition had its fair share of terrorism activities when they were in government, these terrorists don't care if you PDP or APC if they catch you, you are gone, they don't even care if you a Christian or a Muslim although in their hand has a Christian you will receive special treatment of horrible death.
lol at special treatment.
Though I may be wrong but what kinda psychos derive pleasure in killing peopl I just couldn't find a base to that argument so I had believed opposition will try to anything to discredit present govt so they(oppositions) could get back to power.

Something similar happened in SS where boys were armed by opposition to disrupt election and chase away people so they could taste power, when I reason am like that, it made sense to me. And to think the presidents own state that was once peaceful has become an unsafe place, something is fishy, men could do anything for wealth, fame and power

Its just opinion though
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by West2019(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why taking then long time to kinapped buhari.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by rlcanon: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
DEAR NAIRALANDERS,,

WHAT SURPRISES ME MOST THAT YOU FIND VISION-LESS,STUPID CLOWNS AND DIRECTIONLESS PEOPLE LIKE: FAKE COMRADE AKPAN SILAS FROM KETU(NOT MAGODO AS CLAIMED),SOLOMON FROM ALAGBOLE(NOT OJODU-BERGER AS CLAIMED),IBIKUNLE FROM IKORODU(NOT LUCKY FIBRE AS CLAIMED),ETIM FROM IJEGUN-WATERSIDE(NOT SATELITE TOWN AS CLAIMED),TEMITOPE FROM IGBO-IGINU(NOT BARIGA AS CLAIMED) AND SAM OR YAM(EBUTE-METTA TODAY,IKORODU TOMORROW AS CLAIMED) CALLING INTO NIGERIA INFO 99.3FM.TO DEFEND THIS USELESS,CLUELESS ADMINISTRATION OF APC(ALWAYS PRINTING CURRENCY)GOVERNMENT.INSECURITY IS TYHE ORDER OF THE DAY IN EVERY PARTS OF NIGERIA,NEEDLESS TO SAY KATSINA THE HOME STATE OF YOUR FATHER(PMB)

THE SAME RAIN THAT FALL ON BITTER LEAVES THAT FALLS ON SUGAR CANE.

THESE ABOVE MENTION NAMES SHOULD CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EVIL LIKE THEIR INFORMATION MINISTER FATHER,LAI MOHAMMED(IRO MOHAMMED)

BREAK NEWS.BOKOHARAM HAS BEEN DECIMATED BY THIS APC GOVERMENT.IT IS ONLY BOYS SCOUT THAT IS IN OPERATION NOW

SORRY,SORRY FOR NIGERIA
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by toxtimmy: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Prove that he Buhari the cow cares?....

Camelot65:
Kidnappings and killings for a week straight....This one in buhari's own state and one mumu was saying buhari doesn't care about our mumblings.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Brushstrokes20: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Awesome! Buhari is all shades of nuisance and fiasco!

The lifeless vegetable is Nigeria's worst disaster!
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by faste: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
The north is paying for the genocide it commited against Biafrans in 1967.This is still 12:02 am in the morning!
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Emperor5(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who care.... maybe by 2023 there population may reduce to zero.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by faste: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin we have used to it,,na normal thing
Point of correction, the north is used to it.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Teejay13(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kidnapping is now becoming the new norm in Nigeria.

Is no longer getting funny at all.

May we or member of our family never fall victim to bandits.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Camelot65: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
toxtimmy:
Prove that he Buhari the cow cares?....
Lol.....Since buhari doesn't care, why should I??
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by ImpactCrater: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
"people are reporting these kidnappibgs as if it has not happened before" - Garbbage Shehu
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Tomisin666(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
masseratti:
I don't think so the opposition had its fair share of terrorism activities when they were in government, these terrorists don't care if you PDP or APC if they catch you, you are gone, they don't even care if you a Christian or a Muslim although in their hand has a Christian you will receive special treatment of horrible death.
cThis your comment shows how religion bigot you are tueeh sad
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Hassanmaye(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbochief001:
Any news concerning the core north should not even bother me self ...I'm only worried when we something from southern kaduna down
Allah ko just calm down please until Boko haram take over the south east just calm down please OK, you can quote me in 2023
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Hassanmaye(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Esseite:
NYSC certificate forgery is a more grievous crime than terrorism - Buhari 2021

Do people still forge NYSC certificate I doubt it
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Mineohmine: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

How can a terrorist government crush a fellow terrorist?

Good and sensible question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by IYANGBALI: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Their pusssssies go hear am
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by masseratti: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tomisin666:
cThis your comment shows how religion bigot you are tueeh sad
when they sent you to school and you refused to learn English is your case. Bigot kò pigot ni.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by masseratti: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
richmond500:
lol at special treatment.
Though I may be wrong but what kinda psychos derive pleasure in killing peopl I just couldn't find a base to that argument so I had believed opposition will try to anything to discredit present govt so they(oppositions) could get back to power.

Something similar happened in SS where boys were armed by opposition to disrupt election and chase away people so they could taste power, when I reason am like that, it made sense to me. And to think the presidents own state that was once peaceful has become an unsafe place, something is fishy, men could do anything for wealth, fame and power

Its just opinion though
yeah I got you but those animals don't care about anything or anyone.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Shinto1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Praise be to Allah for giving our brothers (bandits) victory. They are doing the will of Allah

Katsina Post[/quote]
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by jimmynauty: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is the time to be ruthless with bandits, terrorists, ESN/UGM, "herdsmen" and every gun wielding devil in Nigeria.

Nigerian government needs to wake up and restore sanity. Forget about religion, tribes and all the things dividing us.

Crush these bastards undecided

Shehu Garba does not agree it's okay people suffer
Re: Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Allah ko just calm down please until Boko haram take over the south east just calm down please OK, you can quote me in 2023
Dem never born them well ...how would a northerner hide in south east even ....u think we have forest that stretch miles ? Lmao ...

Their body go turn food for cassava and corn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun / Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN / Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.